Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great company. Best Agency in NI.

24 May 2021 - Senior Recruitment Consultant in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent support & progression opportunities. Best commission structure I have seen. Great management & continually work with the best companies across NI.

Cons

Minor challenges with working remotely - however this has massively improved as time has gone on!

1 person found this review helpful

Marketing Executive

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your time as part of the Realtime team and wish you every success in the future. We also appreciate that you recognise our efforts to adapt to remote working and are grateful to everyone in the team helping make it work so well.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Welcoming, friendly, supportive

26 May 2021 - IT Recruitment Consultant in Dublin, Dublin
    Business Outlook

Pros

I came into this position with no recruitment experience and I was guided every step of the way in how to be successful. Constantly encouraged and supported by all the other members of the team and the training is brilliant, you are never left on your own to get on with things. Felt like I was immediately part of the family and given opportunities to succeed right from the very beginning. Everyone is brilliant at what they do.

Cons

You have to make sure you’re putting in the work, you can’t take any shortcuts - but that’s only better for you in the long run!

Be the first to find this review helpful

Marketing Executive

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We take pride in giving people with no experience the best start in the world of recruitment and we're glad that you've felt so welcome! Here's to a great future!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great place to work

26 May 2021 - Recruitment Consultant in Dublin, Dublin
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great training and a great team

Cons

Nothing to add here .

Be the first to find this review helpful

Marketing Executive

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad you're enjoying being a part of the Realtime team and benefitting and learning from the great experience of our other team members.

Discover more reviews about realTime Recruitment.