Employee Review

Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good Company

May 18, 2022 -  in Chennai
    Business Outlook

Pros

On time Salary Welcome Gifts gifts and gift vouchers on festivals gift vouchers on birthdays Boardband bill reimbursements Good hikes Great projects

Cons

Salary will credit on next month 5th, it will be good if salary credited on 1st.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Best career progression

Sep 24, 2019 - Software Engineer in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Have been working in this company for 4+ years. Not only were the opportunities provided but also got to learn a lot that helped in steep growth of my career. Also have worked in both India and US locations and had great experience at both places.

Cons

Can make work culture even more flexible.

3 people found this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Good Company for Skillset upliftment

Sep 28, 2020 - Senior Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

This company is good for people to learn new technologies. You can add more skill sets to your career as the managers will encourage you in cross upskilling. You get freedom from management for work on additional technologies than your project. this is also a challenge because you might have to spend additional hours to get trained in new techs. Leads and managers also are helpful, at least in my department. Compared to my previous organisation I dont notice too much politics I heard from my colleagues that they get a surprise bonus which is not part of the salary offered. I hope I also get, but they say it's purely based on performance.

Cons

Freshers salary is less when joining. Juniors should be given better training before putting them in demanding client calls.

2 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about tringapps.