Employee Review

Current Employee, less than 1 year

One of the best..,

18 Oct 2017 - Sous Chef in Liverpool, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

From my initial interview to now I feel I have been supported all the way. My training from being an external candidate was the best I’d received in the industry. Very well ran company.

Cons

Hard to find any?!

recruiter

hello thank you for taking the time to leave a review. it is great to read that right from the start of your recruitment process it has been great all the way! we will do our absolute best to keep up the good work wagamama recruitment team

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

excellence

9 Jan 2021 - Manager in Salisbury, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

good always a please to be at work

Cons

no cons to be noted here

Employer Brand + Talent Acquisition Executive

hey there, thanks for taking the time to leave us such a positive review, we really appreciate it! great to hear that you love the atmosphere + hope that you continue to progress as an important part of the wagamama family. wagamama recruitment team 😊

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

It's a good start.

18 May 2021 - Server/Waiter in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

They'll hire anyone. Gives the opportunity if you want to get your foot in this industry. You get to try all positions and develop team working skills.

Cons

Management is inconsistent. HR is nonexistent. And people don't always work their fair share despite sharing tips.

Employer Brand + Talent Acquisition Executive

hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us your comments about working with us! it's great to hear that you enjoy working with us + our team. we're always looking at ways to improve + would love to hear more from you! if you would like to send some suggestions to hrqueries@wagamama.com, we would really appreciate it!

Discover more reviews about wagamama.