Endress+Hauser Gruppe "e h" Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Endress+Hauser Gruppe Employee Reviews about "e h"

Updated 30 Jan 2017

4.0
Endress+Hauser Gruppe CEO Matthias Altendorf (no image)
Matthias Altendorf
Pros
Cons
  • "(in 5 reviews)

• "(in 5 reviews)

Reviews about "e h"

Return to all Reviews

"World Class Instrumentation Supplier"

No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Endress+Hauser Gruppe full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Top notch management team based in Reinach , Excellent Health care plan and in house wellness team (incl on-site RN's & pharmacy), Inexpensive food at Cafeteria. World-class local manufacturing capabilities. E+H invests heavily into new product development

Cons

401 K plan is from a local Hoosier organization with offered fund selections having relatively high expense ratios

Endress+Hauser Gruppe2017-01-30

"Great Company, Great People"

I worked at Endress+Hauser Gruppe full-time

Pros

Company culture was great as well as the people working in the Sales Center. E+H invests in their people heavily and will help you grow into a valued employee.

Cons

They have very aggressive growth goals that can limit your bonus income as well as stress you out at times. If you can't handle sales pressures, then I'd tell yourself to find a way to destress prior to taking a job there.

Advice to Management

Be more realistic.

Endress+Hauser Gruppe2016-06-14

"Marketing"

Former Employee - Marketing Professional in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at Endress+Hauser Gruppe full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The people are what truly makes this company. E+H truly cares about their employees and not once did I feel like just a number. At a fairly young age I was able to advance and leave my mark on the organization by working hard.

Cons

To be up to date and in line with a 2020 marketing plan, more money needs to be invested in actual marketing in order to look like a $500M company.

Advice to Management

Continue to champion young, eager, hard working employees.

Endress+Hauser Gruppe2016-05-05

"Endress+Hauser India Pvt Ltd"

Former Employee - Anonymous in Mumbai
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Endress+Hauser Gruppe full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Brand name of E+H on global platform.

Cons

1) Too much internal politics. 2) Management never takes employees's interest into consideration. 3) One can be asked to leave the company anytime irrespective of experience or term served with the company. 4) HR policy and company credo only on paper.No Implementation. 5) Verbal abuse by MD is quite rampant.

Advice to Management

The management in Europe seriously needs to review the treatment metted out to their employees in India.

Endress+Hauser Gruppe2015-08-13

"GREAT COMPANY SLOPPY MANAGEMENT STAFF IN MEXICO"

Former Employee - Jefe De Crédito Y Cobranza in Ciudad de México

I worked at Endress+Hauser Gruppe full-time for more than a year

Pros

E+H is a great company. They treat you as family. Core Values. Great work enviroment

Cons

Managing Director is not suitable for this position. Finance Director follows the core Values just when it is convinient to him, and does not have the background for this position. HR dept is hiring through Outsourcing agencies. Limited Head Count. They treat you like famyly if you are hired by the company if not you are not family.

Advice to Management

You sholud visit Mexico City´s Office and audit the performance of all the Managing Team, because they are showing the full picture of the status of the company, besides not following the core values of the company.

Endress+Hauser Gruppe2015-06-01

"Great employer with many benefits and opportunities"

Current Employee - Department Manager in Greenwood, IN

I have been working at Endress+Hauser Gruppe full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Endress+Hauser is in fact a group of many individually managed companies. On the campus in Greenwood, IN there are 5 companies which all belong to the same group. There is 1 sales center, 3 production centers and 1 IT company. Management varies but the overall group values are followed by all of them (more or less). The HQ of Endress+Hauser is in Switzerland and the company is in the meantime very international with companies all over the world. This makes E+H a very exciting company to work for with many opportunities to enhance ones career. However you need to be willing to deal with people from other cultural backgrounds. Production-wise, E+H has world-class facilities hardly seen in the US.

Cons

Sometimes the decision making process is too European-driven. However this has changed in recent years and the value of local management and decision making is more appreciated.

Advice to Management

Remember that the company creedo actually has 10 points (and not only 1).

Endress+Hauser Gruppe2014-03-29

"My experience was negative"

Former Employee - Senior Engineer in Greenwood, IN

I worked at Endress+Hauser Gruppe full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The USA section of E+H is good. Nice campus, nice benefits. Employees under American managers seemed happy

Cons

I was working directly with Germans who resented involving Americans in technical matters. They would not send us requirements or hardware boards. The SW manager himself pitted employees against one another, not understanding that teamwork is the key to success. He went on trying different tools (UML), methodologies (waterfall, Agile) but always failed to predict how long a project would take.

Endress+Hauser Gruppe2013-12-01
  8. "Life at Endress + Hauser"

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Anaheim, CA

I worked at Endress+Hauser Gruppe full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I worked at E+H located in Anaheim. It was a APC (Advanced Production Center) Not a design center, but more than a production center. The pros is design teams are small, your work responsibilies are varied. You have opportunities to work outside of your job description. I got to visit Germany several times.

Cons

Working with Germans. If they have criticism or concerns, you would often hear about through the general manager or your supervisor, rather than directly,. That is pretty typical when working with companies owned by companies in foreign countries.

Advice to Management

Given the situation, I think our management was OK

Endress+Hauser Gruppe2012-07-13