Entain Employee Reviews about "long hours"

Updated Jan 17, 2021

Found 32 of over 836 reviews

3.4
Entain Chief Executive Officer Jette Nygaard-Andersen
Jette Nygaard-Andersen
Pros
  • "Pleasant working environment, nice coleques(in 26 reviews)

• "Great People and amazing leadership team(in 21 reviews)

• Cons
  • "long hours, frustrating at times(in 32 reviews)

• "No work life balance despite constantly being told how important it is(in 10 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "long hours"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee

Good

Dec 9, 2020 - IT Tester
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good Working env and good sales

Cons

Long hours and bad customers

Employer Brand Associate

Hey, thanks for the review! We really appreciate the great rating and are delighted that you mention the working environment. We encourage all our staff to maintain a good work/life balance and to discuss this with their line manager if they are unable to. Thanks.

2. 4.0
      Current Employee

good

Jan 17, 2021 - Customer Service Manager (CSM) in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

nice place to work for

Cons

long hours customers can be dodgy

Employer Brand Associate

Hey, thanks for the great review! If you need any support in dealing with customers, please reach out to your line manager.

3. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Good

Jan 11, 2021 - Customer Service in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good people Very friendly Opportunities to move up

Cons

Very busy Long hours Lot of pressure

Entain Response

Hey, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're delighted to see you mention the opportunity for growth at Entain - it's something we really pride ourselves on. For colleagues that feel they are working too many hours, we recommend they discuss their schedule with their line manager and adjust accordingly.

4. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Poor place to work

Dec 14, 2020 - Customer Service Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Occasionally receive tips and the some of the staff I worked with were great. There is opportunity for progression in the company.

Cons

Long hours, they tried to get me to do 14 hour shifts regularly as well as finishing at 10 some days and starting at 8 the next. Poor safety, whilst equipped with a panic alarm people would become angry when losing money and a panic alarm doesn’t protect you from an aggressive potentially violent customer. Poor holiday, I had to pick my holiday for the year at one go at the start of the year. Awful to plan your life around considering they’ll ask you to work most weekends too. Management, they are quick to blame you for every little problem in the shop and offer little to no praise for doing a good job.

Employer Brand & Social Media Content Associate

Hi there, thanks for the review. We're glad that your were aware of the potential progression in our company. The personal care of our colleagues is very important to us and all employees are entitled to at least 11 hours rest between shifts. Please reach out to us at hrdirect@ladbrokescoral.com outlining what you have discussed above so we can escalate this further. Thanks.

5. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 10 years

Ok

Oct 25, 2020 - Customer Service Manager in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Always pay on time, some nice people

Cons

Long hours, low pay, aggressive customers, expected to single man 7 hours of eight hour shift.

Employer Brand & Social Media Content Associate

Hi there, thanks for review. We're sorry to hear that you would not recommend us at an employer. If you have any outstanding concerns that you wish to address, please reach out to us at hrdirect@ladbrokescoral.com. Thanks.

6. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

This isn’t a career for many.

Sep 16, 2020 - Customer Service Manager (CSM) in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Since GVC have taken over they are trying to be more inclusive.

Cons

Long hours alone. Management allowed to treat employees badly and not held to account.

Employer Brand & Social Media Content Associate

Hey there, thanks for the review. We have taken onboard your feedback and would appreciate further details on the concerns mentioned. If you would be happy to reach out to us at hrdirect@ladbrokescoral.com, we can try our best to address these concerns. Thanks.

7. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Pretty bad

Sep 13, 2020 - Customer Service Manager (CSM) in Leeds, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Some customers are polite Most of the other CSMs were good to work with Sports on TV all day It's possible to work your way up the ladder quickly if your face fits and you're in the right place at the right time. Very unlikely to happen however.

Cons

Thrown in at the deep end single manning busy shops before finishing training then when something inevitably goes wrong you're held accountable Most of the customers are rude and arrogant No social life, different rotas every week and you'll rarely have 2 days off together let alone a weekend Can be very stressful at times when single manning Management extremely poor from store managers upwards Long hours, not uncommon to finish after 10pm then start before 8am the following morning, split shifts from 8am - 10pm May be forced to work through your break if its busy No sick pay

Employer Brand & Social Media Content Associate

Hi. Thanks for the review. We're really sorry to hear that your time with us was unsatisfactory. We take these review very seriously and endeavour to resolve some of the issues. We welcome you to reach out to us at hrdirect@ladbrokescoral.com. Thanks.

8. 4.0
      Former Contractor, more than 1 year

Good at times

Aug 6, 2020 - Customer Service Manager in Ayr, Scotland, Scotland
      Business Outlook

Pros

People you work with, some of the punters

Cons

Rate of pay and long hours

9. 5.0
      Current Employee

my review

Jul 20, 2020 - General Manager in Warrington, North West England, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

brilliant place to work for

Cons

long hours in the job really

Entain Response

Hi, thanks for leaving a review! It's great to hear you're enjoying role and life at GVC. Don't hesitate to discuss hours with your manager, or hrdirect@ladbrokescoral.com will be happy to support you. Thanks.

10. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Ok

Jul 22, 2020 - Customer Service Manager (CSM)
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nice people to work with

Cons

Sometimes long hours spend alone

Entain Response

Hi, thanks so much for leaving a review! It's great to hear you're enjoying working with us.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 32 Reviews