Equal Experts Delivery Lead Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated Nov 22, 2019

5.0
Equal Experts Co-CEO  Thomas Granier
Thomas Granier
  1. "A consultancy model that is better for clients & people"

Current Freelancer - Delivery Lead in Manchester, England

I have been working at Equal Experts for more than 3 years

Pros

As a freelance delivery lead, working through Equal Experts means that I know I'll be working with a team of brilliant people. The quality of developers, DLs, UXers etc is amazing really, and it makes the job so much easier and enjoyable. Another reason I operate freelance is to minimise all of the bs that goes along with permanent roles and/or big companies. EE treat people like grown ups, minimising pointless... admin and hierarchy, everyone just wants to deliver something useful at the end of the day. They are winning lots of work up and growing fast, so loads of opportunities.

Cons

You lose a bit of flexibility obviously, working through EE compared to truly freelance / contract. More than made up for by the pro's however. Coming to the end of a piece of work, it can be trickier, as you have to juggle looking for work yourself vs trying to see if you can roll on to something new that EE might have starting up.

Advice to Management

I know it will be tempting, but never compromise on the quality of the people, even though I know you're winning more and more work, don't be tempted to let standards drop just to get people into the network.

Equal Experts2019-11-22
  2. "A fantastic experience - recommended"

Former Contractor - Delivery Lead in Leeds, England

I worked at Equal Experts for more than a year

Pros

I felt more welcome as a contractor at EE than in most of the permanent jobs I've had. You get to work with the smartest people you will likely work with in your career and the environment is collaborative and respectful. I learned something from everyone i had the chance to work with at EE. I was really well supported by the engagement managers i worked with and the people team.

Cons

Clients are typically large organisations, so expect the standard pros and cons that come with that.

Advice to Management

Keep living the values.

Equal Experts2019-07-01
  3. "High level of autonomy"

Current Contractor - Delivery Lead in London, England

I have been working at Equal Experts for more than a year

Pros

Good support network and you’re left to execute on client engagements. They’ve got a high level of trust and transparency going on.

Cons

None really, but the company is growing so a lot of the work is “transformation” work.

Advice to Management

Keep being transparent and doing what you’re doing.

Equal Experts2019-04-17

"Really Great Company"

Current Employee - Delivery Project Lead in Sydney

I have been working at Equal Experts full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Great work opportunities - Open and transparent company with great support from leadership - Interesting and varied work

Cons

- Distributed teams can be challenging at times

Equal Experts2019-04-24

"Great job, culture and people!"

Current Employee - Delivery Lead in Lisbon

I have been working at Equal Experts full-time for less than a year

Pros

Excellent professionals, great work environment, great work/life balance, flat structure, excellent culture and values, excellent compensation. For the portuguese companies culture it is a breath of fresh air and a complete atypical environment for the best! The Lisbon is great, it is located in Parque das Nações where you have a lot of transportation and a lot of restaurants and stores. Has it is by the river... you can run at the end of the day or go to the nearby gym! There are interesting project and you get to learn a lot about delivering in a short amount of time. You will be working remotely and in location with people from different countries and with different background which will make grown and challenge you, both as personally and professionally.

Cons

There are no cons so far.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. The company is growing and it is fundamental to keep the company culture and flat structure.

Equal Experts2016-07-29