Equal Experts People Manager Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated Mar 4, 2017

5.0
Equal Experts Co-CEO  Thomas Granier
Thomas Granier
  1. "Great Company & People....huge potential!"

Current Contractor - People Manager in London, England

I have been working at Equal Experts for less than a year

Pros

I am 3 months into my career here with Equal Experts and I can honestly say this is the happiest I have been in years! The flexible balance of work and home is fantastic and the people around you are truly supportive, humble and open so you always feel like you can get some advice when needed. There is tons to do here and improve on and means that with each of the roles their is a lot of autonomy which excited me..........this really is happening too (no false promises). Overall great experience and couldn't recommend it enough to anyone.

Cons

Lots to do so you really need to be good managing your time......luckily I like to busy so no twiddling your fingers.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing......it works!

Equal Experts2017-03-04

"The place to be"

Current Employee - People Manager in Manchester, England

I have been working at Equal Experts full-time

Pros

Equal Experts brings a refreshing twist to the standard IT consultancy. It puts together talented professionals, caring people and exciting projects. You have the flexibility to try new things without the corporate noise to hinder every idea or initiative. But what is most impressive is the care for each and every one of its employees (associates or permanent).

Cons

The sudden growth exceeded everyone's expectations, and now the admin side is catching up. A good problem to have

Advice to Management

keep up the good work!

Equal Experts2016-11-02
  3. "Working at EE"

People Manager in London, England

I have been working at Equal Experts

Pros

It's a fantastic and supportive environment. I am surrounded by people that are great at what they do and it's true what they say, it's a company of grown-ups.

Cons

There's no career progression, as there is a flat hierarchy - but that's not a con, because I like the flat hierarchy but could be seen as a negative to others.

Equal Experts2016-08-23