Equal Experts Reviews

Thomas Granier
  1. "Working at EE"

People Manager in London, England

I have been working at Equal Experts

Pros

It's a fantastic and supportive environment. I am surrounded by people that are great at what they do and it's true what they say, it's a company of grown-ups.

Cons

There's no career progression, as there is a flat hierarchy - but that's not a con, because I like the flat hierarchy but could be seen as a negative to others.

Equal Experts2016-08-23
  2. "Why I love my company"

in London, England

I have been working at Equal Experts for more than 3 years

Pros

EE provides the opportunity to grow and learn every day no matter how experienced you are. The flat structure means everyone can put forward an idea and if it's good, you make it happen. I love working with grown ups but we still have fun. The company is growing and changing so rapidly but the specialness which is EE is still there

Cons

Keeping on top of all the new business as it changes all the time

Equal Experts2016-08-15

"Excellent place to work"

Test Lead in Leeds, England

I have been working at Equal Experts

Pros

All senior members at the top of their game so there is a huge pool of wealth and knowledge to both feed into and learn from. Contractors are treated the same and permanent senior employees from the start. All ideas, thoughts and suggestions for improvements are valued and you will have the opportunity to work with all the latest technologies with some large well known clients.

Cons

Multiple geographical locations can be a challenge when trying to put a face to a name. Given both the calibre of contractors at Equal Experts and the client base, there is little known about the company unless you have had dealings with them before.

Equal Experts2016-07-19

"Excellent company to work for"

4.0
    Associate in London, England

I have been working at Equal Experts

Pros

Some great technical people who are all approachable No sense of hierarchy My views and opinions are treated respectfully Good social activity Good opportunities to get involved in tech and product delivery in different industries and market sectors

Cons

The company is probably not as well recognised as it should and hopefully will be for the good people it has and work it does

Equal Experts2016-05-25

"Absoulely amazing place to work at"

in London, England

I have been working at Equal Experts

Pros

Everyone is highly experienced and professional, all are good, some are scarily good :) Literally no bulls****, not politics, very little hierarchy Interesting clients and projects Great corporate culture (good work life balance, nice people, no divas, no slackers, just nice and normal people you are happy to work with)

Cons

Not sure I can think of anything EE are quite tech heavy (though they do understand the need for user centered design where applicable) so this may not be everyone's cup of tea, but that's not really a con.

Equal Experts2015-12-10

"Great company to work for"

Partner in London, England

I have been working at Equal Experts

Pros

Equal Experts have a great network of partners and associates and work on high profile challenging technical projects. The people have many years of industry experience and it's a great opportunity to learn from them. The company also has regular monthly meetups, quarterly Delivery Leads meetings and supports people attending and presenting at conferences.

Cons

It may not suit people looking to focus exclusively on technical delivery - there's also an important focus on being able to consult effectively with clients.

Equal Experts2015-07-07

"A great place with some great people"

4.0
    Current Employee - Client Servcies in London, England

I have been working at Equal Experts full-time for more than a year

Pros

The quality of people I work with is excellent, it's always a pleasure to be around smart people. There is a real focus to the organisation, we know what we have to do and are empowered to achieve without a pressure cooker culture. Its a lean business model, less waste more focus on whats really important The client briefs are challenging, yet the feedback on our consultancy teams is always strong.

Cons

Very little to think of. We should shout more about what we are doing.

Equal Experts2015-07-22

"Great place to work!"

Agile Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Equal Experts

Pros

The quality of people working here is amazing. They hire excellent technical specialists who are also easy to work with, pragmatic, really interested in technology. Social events are held at the end of every month where teams get the opportunity to showcase their work and we have beer and pizza afterwards. Many of the associates are active speakers and are well known in their areas of specialty.

Cons

I am only writing in this field because I have to! Can't think of any cons to working here.

Equal Experts2015-06-29

"Exciting Company to Work For"

Marketing/Communications in London, England

I have been working at Equal Experts

Pros

Open minded and generous management that takes good care of people Flat hierarchy Relaxed yet professional working environment Can do attitude of all Hard working and driven staff who stay nice Working with the brightest and the best Cool clients Being a part of something so exciting

Cons

It's a pity, but the nature of the job, that the teams are so dispersed. Would be good to see everyone more often

Equal Experts2015-06-25
  10. "Great Place to Be"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at Equal Experts full-time for less than a year

Pros

People are excellent and really helpful with the teaching and progression process

Cons

Projects vary and therefore your world changes which can be good and bad

Equal Experts2015-06-25