Found 1,223 of over 1K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "poor management they treat their crew like children they just keep on pushing them without any outcome." (in 69 reviews)
- "Very stressful, in regular working hours" (in 24 reviews)
- "Long hours and sometimes processes are not clear" (in 20 reviews)
- "Blame culture which forces people to be 'yes' people and has led to a toxic work place environment" (in 19 reviews)
- "Managers and GMs are incompetent and got their positions by knowing people at the company before they arrived." (in 16 reviews)
- 4.08 Sept 2022Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 5 years
Travel benefits Growth opportunities People Training opportunities
Slow decision making Fast paced, changing priorities
- 5.025 Jul 2022Mixed Fleet Cabin CrewFormer Employee
A multi-cultural, national airline of the UAE flying passengers from all over the world has given me immense knowledge and experience.
Living away from home country.
- 3.024 Jun 2022Anonymous EmployeeFormer EmployeeDenton, Greater Manchester, North West England, England
Good salaries and benefits, well organised
cut people quickly during covid, lot of anti social workings hours
Etihad Airways Reviews FAQs
Etihad Airways has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 1,365 reviews left anonymously by employees. 80% of employees would recommend working at Etihad Airways to a friend and 62% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
80% of Etihad Airways employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Etihad Airways 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.