Eviivo Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Eviivo Reviews

Updated 4 Apr 2019

3.6
Eviivo CEO Michele Fitzpatrick (no image)
Michele Fitzpatrick
  1. Featured Review

"Great place to start a career"

Former Employee - Junior Developer/Automation Engineer in London, England

I worked at Eviivo full-time for more than a year

Pros

Nice people Good team leaders Good exposure to lots of areas of software development business I joined as a graduate and worked through their graduate program as a Junior QA automation engineer before eventually working as a junior developer. The R&D team at Eviivo are some of the hardest working people I've met. There is a lot of pressure to produce quality work and even though its often late it always is quality. The team members are always willing to help and the company isnt afraid to give new and younger team members important responsibilities. The team leads Valy and Tomas were very influential on my time at Eviivo - Valy presented enormous amounts of information to me and would always explain how and why a certain approach to a problem was taken. Tomas was an exceptional team lead who would help with technical questions, be a boss he needed to be but also be a friend.

Cons

Work days occasionally longer than one might like

Eviivo2019-04-05

"Dynamic and demanding - pleased to be part of an evolving story"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at Eviivo full-time

Pros

I am one of several members of the eviivo team with over 5 years service and still continue to enjoy my job - the chance to play a part in developing our product and services and the opportunity to work with a great bunch of people in a busy and ever-changing industry. No-one should expect working in a developing and agile SME, striving to be the best at what it does and with stretching ambitions, to be a walk in the park. Yes, there are days we all feel the challenges, strains and growing pains of working for a business going places but for me, that’s what make it all worthwhile - it’s certainly not a place to be if you don’t want much on your ‘to do’ list! We work in a great, centrally located office, have the ability to work flexible hours (for relevant departments) and get a comparable benefits package. We also get to have some fun along the way too. I guess people have to take a view on whether the business is the right place for them and make their own choices but I’m still really up for giving it a shot and getting stuck in every day.

Cons

A need from all teams to commit to better, more consistent and clear communications.

Eviivo2018-09-29

"Good company"

Former Employee - Business Development in London, England

I worked at Eviivo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good company culture and pace

Cons

Can't think of any cons

Eviivo2019-02-10

"Startup like environment with a lots of opportunities"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I have been working at Eviivo full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Company is definitely growing and going places. This is a chance to be a part of something bigger. - Great product that customers love. Check Trustpilot. - Management is willing to coach and give advises on how to deal with certain situations. - Great career opportunities. Both within the company or if you decided to move afterwards, as you would have dealt with much wider range of responsibilities. - Really multicultural and open minded organization where you will be judged by your abilities alone. - Flexibility in hours - No dress code.

Cons

- As a startup environment there is a pressure to deliver results. That means you have to hit the ground running quite quickly.

Eviivo2018-10-21

"Anonymous"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I worked at Eviivo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- They have good parking spaces.

Cons

A few down sides :- - With my great skills and attributes i possessed i never was given a pay rise in my time at eviivo. - More work needs to be done with management as some lack people skills. - Bonus structure was never great but things may have changed by now. - There is no opportunities given for progression - People get taken into the office for coming 1 minute late. - Roles and responsibilities can be changed without your consent and with you knowing. - Overall very in my opinion it is a very toxic environment to work in.

Eviivo2018-07-10

"It’s coming up to 5 years and I still love my job and my company."

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Kings Cross, England

I have been working at Eviivo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have been with eviivo for 5 years and wanted to share my experience. I first came to this company to fill a temporary position within reception. Before my contract was due to finish I discovered a position was available in the customer service department and applied. I was on a shortlist of 6 applicants and was successful! I began as a customer service operative and once established put myself forward to learn new skills and train new starters. During my time as an agent I had the opportunity to work with great people. The work is challenging but rewarding. Nothing that is worth doing is easy and with the right mentality anything can be achieved. I myself have been grateful for the opportunities I have had at eviivo. The company takes the right applicants for the job, if you have the skill and the right mentality then eviivo can have many opportunities. I myself progressed from reception to customer services representative, to a senior agent and from a supervisor to now a Team Manager having the responsibility of managing a team of 7 agents. This is not just a place of work but a big family! I have had the opportunity to learn skills from every department – this is if you want to learn! - Management at eviivo will do all they can to help you develop in any skills you want to elevate your knowledge to. I have met many friends whilst at eviivo. It’s a great environment, lots of social activities and nights out. The CEO is very passionate and wants to make this a success for everybody. I have been privileged to have a CEO that has one to one conversations with her staff and she always listens. I have never had such interaction with CEO’s in my previous places of work. I have found her to be enormously generous and very caring. She is an extremely hard working CEO who has bought this company to where it is now! Which has been a massive inspiration for me to succeed. Witnessing a company open to the UK Market and now we have reached all corners of the world. What a privilege to be part of this journey. Eviivo has bought out the best in me. The management team has always supported me well. Recognition is a very important thing to someone’s motivation and this company does recognise hard work – I am living proof of this. The best company I have ever worked for!!

Cons

- Very little overtime - Too many cars in the car park :@ have to get here early before they do!

Eviivo2017-10-28

"Sales"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in London, England

I have been working at Eviivo full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great company with the leadership and freedom to grow. eviivo is always moving forward and have an incredible market leading product. I have been given a the opportunity to further my career and fulfill an lot of personal goals

Cons

cant always get a parking space, but it is central london.

Eviivo2017-09-22

"Smart, fast-paced and consumer focused employer"

Current Employee - Territory Manager in London, England

I have been working at Eviivo full-time for more than a year

Pros

Fast paced, smart employer at the forefront and cutting edge of innovation within the market sector. Healthy blend of commercial, customer and R&D focus. They also have great coffee, and it's free!

Cons

Everyone works so hard. However, I've never worked anywhere where people are so engaged and don't seem to mind that hefty workload!

Eviivo2017-09-22

"Never Again"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in London, England

I worked at Eviivo full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Location - king cross

Cons

-Bad management, they don't work but they ask you for extra miles -Extra hours for free to finish the work as they don't have enough staff. -No recognition -Really difficult to progress within the company - Meetings out of your working hours - Favouritism - No allow to be sick - No allow to get holidays from May to September if you are not a manager. - Almost asking permission to go to the toilet.

Eviivo2017-10-26
  10. "Most diverse and entertaining"

Former Employee - Marketing in London, England

I worked at Eviivo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Fantastic place of work. Extremely diverse at all levels. You do not know how good it is until after you have left. Hard work yes - it's a startup. But great people. They look for innovators, and for people who want to win - as a team. I learnt more at eviivo than any other place since.

Cons

Not for you if you think your job should not take a really important place in your life. Join a large company if you're a 9 to fiver.

Eviivo2017-09-16