Evolent Health Customer Service Representative Reviews

2.8
Evolent Health CEO      Frank Williams
Frank Williams
  1. COVID-19

"Absolutely loved my time with Evolent Health at the Louisville Office"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Louisville, KY

I worked at Evolent Health full-time for less than a year

Pros

Wonderful inclusive atmosphere Amazing management, supervisors, and trainers, Truly care about their employees as well as their clients Great benefits that start right away. Insurance, PTO Extremely clean well kept facility. You had your own desk so no shairing keyboard or phones etc. A wonderful break room with lots of amenities free, coffee, tea, hot chocolate etc.. ** note my experience was before Covid-19 so I’m not sure if they are doing any work on site any,ore.

Cons

None. I have nothing. No CONS. But since I have to put something here I would say hand sanaitizer stations and Kleenex be readily available but my experience with the company started September 16, 2019 I’m certain that this is no longer an issue and never will be again.

2. "Great Company"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Corpus Christi, TX

I worked at Evolent Health full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great salary and generous benefit package!

Cons

Company left Corpus Christi so you would have to move to continue working with this company.

"Job"

Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at Evolent Health full-time

Pros

Flexibility to work from home.

Cons

Lack of support from leadership. Especially for younger employees.

September 30, 2019Associate Director of Recruitment

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and are glad to hear that you are enjoying the flexible work environment. We're sorry to hear that you feel there is a lack of support from leadership and would ask that you reach out to your Talent Partner to discuss options on how this can be resolved (HumanResources@EvolentHealth.com).

"Torn"

1.0
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Bedford, TX

I have been working at Evolent Health full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good benefits and that is it

Cons

Management needs some work in all areas

"Good for an entry level position, toxic environment"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative

I worked at Evolent Health full-time for less than a year

Pros

You will get a check every 2 weeks and experience.

Cons

everything outside of the pro.

October 10, 2019Associate Director of Recruitment

It looks like we missed the opportunity to connect with you prior to leaving the company. We’d love more detail on why your experience was negative. Please consider sending more details to HumanResources@EvolentHealth.com so we can make sure we can better understand how to fix the problems you mention in your review.

"it is ok"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative

I worked at Evolent Health full-time for less than a year

Pros

Get bonus if you hit all you marks

Cons

they are not understanding to people have kids

October 11, 2019Associate Director of Recruitment

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. We’re sorry to hear that you did not feel supported during your time here. Evolent’s environment is flexible and very empathetic to “real life”. With that said, our Customer Service Representative roles are tied to client requirements and we try to remain as flexible as possible while meeting client commitments. We appreciate your feedback and continue to look for ways to improve.

"Overworked and Underpaid!! (Bedford TX)"

I have been working at Evolent Health full-time for less than a year

Pros

25 PTO days and good benefits

Cons

* WFM is evil! They change your schedule every day so you can't regulate your breaks/lunch. * I was moved to another Account and was told there would be a pay increase but that NEVER happened * Once moved to the new Account I found out there were multiple accounts AND I would still have to work the old one I left. When asked why, I was told it was the business needs until further notice. * The phone system is unable to Tier calls so I get back-to-back calls while other teams with 1 account don't. When I asked about it I was told "we're working on it" *Management seems to have the perfect answer to every question asked by Employees but their actions show that they don't care and just want us on the phones. *The only people smiling and happy are Management, Supervisors and Team Leads * Advancement is solely on who you know. * A catered lunch and some games on the floor doesn't suffice all that we endure daily

November 12, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback and bring your concerns to our attention. Please reach out to your HR representative; or if you do not feel comfortable doing so, to one of our Safe Space Ambassadors, a program that is focused on increasing a sense of empowerment among employees. You can get additional information by going to the internal Mobius website – Employee Resources – Safe Space Ambassadors (Safe Space Ambassadors). We take feedback seriously and want to ensure a positive environment for all of our employees.

"Everyone is a boss. Haha!"

I have been working at Evolent Health full-time for less than a year

Pros

A few good people with real talent. Training was great, very professional lady

Cons

Leadership top heavy,all with own rules for car's. PTO requires approval of 3 people,scheduler will make up own rules,supervisors make up rules, then all come down on you

Continue reading
  9. "Customer service representative"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Louisville, KY

I have been working at Evolent Health full-time for less than a year

Pros

Awesome company and employees with great values.

Cons

I honestly don't have any cons for my employer.

10. "Phenomenal company that truly lives its values"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Arlington, VA

I have been working at Evolent Health full-time

Pros

I've only been with Evolent a short time but believe I've hit the jackpot. I've never worked for or been close to a company that lives up to the values it puts on the wall quite like Evolent does. On a daily basis, I see Evolent's employees living those values when serving partner health systems, producing their own work, and interacting with each other. Leadership at all levels (CEO right down to my direct manager) doesn't preach, they just do.

Cons

I haven't experienced any real downsides to working at Evolent yet, but I do know work/life balance can be a struggle at times. I know some employees to work long hours and almost every weekend. On the other hand, Evolent is a rapidly growing company and Evolenteers want to be a part of that growth. They'll do whatever it takes, including putting in extra time. I find that those who do work more than the typical 40/45 hour week are happy to do so.

Continue reading

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 10 reviews