Evolent Health Executive Assistant Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Found 4 reviews

5.0
Evolent Health CEO Frank Williams
Frank Williams

"Definitely the place to be"

I have been working at Evolent Health full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've only been here for a few months but I love it - from the culture to the support/collaboration. I truly look forward to coming to work every day even with the option to work at home.

Cons

Sometimes the organization can be exhausting, and not very clear but there are always people willing to help you.

Advice to Management

Create more clear policies.

Evolent Health2018-08-09

"Executive Assistant"

I have been working at Evolent Health full-time for less than a year

Pros

-great environment and culture - life-wok balance - benefits ( dental is great, 5 weeks of vacation per year) - a lot of opportunities to volunteer - classes offered for professional and personal growth - professional growth opportunities

Cons

- Would prefer better health insurance options - Hiring process is too long and a bit confusing ( too many over the phone and in person interviews)

Evolent Health2015-10-15

"I look forward to coming to work each day, and genuinely like all of my co-workers. I am lucky to be an Evolenteer!"

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Arlington, VA

I have been working at Evolent Health full-time for more than a year

Pros

The company culture is the best part about working at Evolent Health. The executives know how to treat each employee and everyone here respects work/life balance. My work is challenging and dynamic, which keeps me on my toes and keeps my career interesting! I have recommended Evolent Health to many of my friends, and quite a few of my friends are dying to work here.

Cons

To be honest, there are not many cons about working at Evolent Health. Because we are a start-up, the work load can be challenging and fast-paced. Many times, there is no "set way" of doing a task, so we scramble to figure it out.

Advice to Management

As the organization grows, don't lose sight of the company culture and our values.

Evolent Health2014-10-29
  4. "Challenging work in a nurturing environment"

I have been working at Evolent Health full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great benefits and office culture. Don't feel that I need to "push through" a cold or if I am feeling poorly. Working from home is an option and casual dress is encouraged.

Cons

The location caters to the DC and NOVA job pool. It isn't super easy getting here for 9am and 5pm if you don't live near the metro, however, the work day is flexible and the parking garage is only $110 a month! If you like a clear cut definition of how anything works, you will struggle with getting anything done.

Advice to Management

Don't discourage applicants that are overqualified for entry to mid level positions. The beauty of starting new is that there is always a new project or venture to move into. By having highly qualified employees they can be molded to fit into future projects and programs down the road.

Evolent Health2014-04-02