Expert Logistics Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Expert Logistics Reviews

Found 34 reviews

2.5
David Ashwell
Pros
  • "I've worked at Expert Logistics for just over a year(in 3 reviews)

• "(in 2 reviews)

Cons
  • "This leads to the inevitable long hours and daily pressures but that's what makes it interesting(in 7 reviews)

• "Open to damage claims - so have to be really careful in customers property(in 4 reviews)

1. "Multi-crew driver"

Current Employee - Delivery Driver in Crewe, England

I have been working at Expert Logistics full-time for more than a year

Pros

I currently work on a multi-crew basis within expert logistics and have been for just under a year. I left a competertor to work for this company after attending a interview and training day with a multi-crew leader. From my personal experience this company looks after there drivers better than other home delivery companies for example adding on bonuses when earnt to handing out refreshments in the mornings.

Cons

The times we receive our run times of an evening.

Advice to Management

I understand that the next day delivery service procedure isn’t a quick process to sort but receiving your allocated run text at gone midnight on some days can cause an issue for the following day.

Expert Logistics2018-05-10
  2. "Hard work pays off."

Current Employee - Driver in Crewe, England

I have been working at Expert Logistics full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

I’ve worked for the company for a few years now and I won’t be leaving any time soon. The job is purely what you make of it, you put the effort and graft in and the company will notice it. I’ve worked at two Depo’s, one covering central London, the other covering the north west including the welsh valleys, I’ve done every aspect of the job from taking appliances up into flats in East London to delivering to farms in...

Cons

The only issue I’ve ever had is the routing for my days work, again in some cases this can’t be helped due to issues on the road ie.traffic, closed roads.

Expert Logistics2018-05-06

"Driver"

I have been working at Expert Logistics full-time

Pros

Absolutely NOTHING nothing at all

Cons

Long hours Crap pay Made to feel worthless Management are bullys Drivers are nothing to the company Would not wish a job like this on my worst enemy!!!!!!! Vile vile vile company !!

Advice to Management

Stop being so far up ur own arses and actualy care about the drivers who are out there slugging their arses off for 10-15 hours a days to put money in your pockets so u can sleep at night !!!

Expert Logistics2018-02-06
  4. "3.5t Self-Employed Driver"

I have been working at Expert Logistics full-time

Pros

Once you do your job well there is always work for you... Free Water... you get paid extra for compliments to the company so always have a winning smile on and get your feedback

Cons

They are real scavengers doing vehicle checks that on your website says are well-maintained vans which I believe not one would pass an mot test in its current state as I have driven all... shoddy brakes, clutches the list goes on its like AO would like us to kill ourselves then they have the decency to charge you for damages to the van... Another thing drivers line we the drivers have had enough of the call center they...

Advice to Management

Need more driver incentives, Look after your drivers as much as your employed staff because really and truthfully we are the life of your company.

Expert Logistics2018-01-02
  5. "Delivery driver"

I worked at Expert Logistics full-time

Pros

Nothing comes to mind. Worse company ever! No sense of retention rules!

Cons

Rely on dishonest individuals to forward your pittance wage! They lie about your daily rate! They charge you for damage they they are totally unable to prove! What about the packers? Are they not accountable? HR/management don't give two hoots about your complaints, hell they don't even respond to your inquiries!! Advise for expert live up to your namesake vet your staff, be professional. Advise to drivers DON'T...

Advice to Management

Whats the point the wouldnt follow anyway!!

Expert Logistics2017-12-24
  6. "Warehouse Operative"

Former Employee - Warehouse Worker in Crewe, England

I worked at Expert Logistics full-time for more than a year

Pros

Not sure, maybe free milk?

Cons

I must admit it was the worst experience I could ever get. Working the nightshifts wasn't that bad itself, however people you worked with... From shift manager to operative you could find so many xenophobic, homophobic and racist people like anywhere else, so if you are a thinkable foreigner, please do not try this place.

Expert Logistics2017-10-09
  7. "good place to work for the self employed"

I have been working at Expert Logistics full-time for more than 20 years

Pros

fantastic growing company. promotion from within. fair treatment of all workers

Cons

can be hard work and long hours but rewarded well if you have good customer service skills. and are flexible around weekend work

Advice to Management

make sure we keep up with the competition on route rates

Expert Logistics2017-08-01

"Managers need a good kicking"

Current Employee - Driver in Potters Bar, England

I have been working at Expert Logistics full-time for more than a year

Pros

The job is very enjoyable if they didn't work you like a slave everyday and expect you to be back at 6am

Cons

They book you to work without telling you which you get a £150 fine for if you do not turn up. Make you go over your driving hours daily then make you lie on a paper and tell you to only put down 4 hours a day

Advice to Management

Advise to management learn some kind of self defence because a lot of people want your head after the way he held our pay sometimes under paid etc. They need to be investigated

Expert Logistics2017-08-24

"Driver"

Current Employee - Delivery Driver in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England

I have been working at Expert Logistics

Pros

It's a good environment to work in good team spirit and free water. Wage's are average for the job description.

Cons

Very long hours and in fairness your ETA on most jobs is to tight hence why most will fail the job to get home at a realistic time plus the staff turnover is huge and a real concern because you depend on your mate and if he fails to turn up you don't get paid and you get fined ... also there is no thanks for the work you put in ...

Advice to Management

Value your team of drivers, and thank them for the hours we do ... Be aware of each individual has done . Be honest be up front.

Expert Logistics2016-09-27

"Worse company ever and management"

Former Employee - Warehouse in Croydon, England

I worked at Expert Logistics

Pros

There is no pros to this company they use you up and chuck you out ! Have no concern for your health of safety . And talk and treat you like crap .

Cons

Over work you under pay you , treat you like crap on a daily basis , don't care for you safety or health ,if you don't dance too there tune out the door you go , best thing I've done in this company was to leave .

Advice to Management

Stay safe , be cause the way you treat your staff will and is going to get you into a lot of trouble . Best advice is get yourself some training in how to respect your staff.

Expert Logistics2016-09-01