Feefo Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Feefo Reviews

Updated 13 August 2017

Full-timePart-time

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Great energetic company"

Pros

Great collaborative attitude, everyone pulling together to ensure success. Really strong camaraderie and the embodiment of the old cliché (but in a good way) of 'work hard, play hard' .

Cons

Really don't like the quarterly meetings to share our strategy and direction with everyone, oh and the free bar available is dreadful. Also the family fun day is something I'd rather not have to suffer through. I work to get away from my kids... (not really) don't even get me started on the quad bike racing and hovercraft days. BORING...

17 Mar 2016 – Head of HR

We certainly like to have fun whilst always getting the job done! The next quarterly meeting looks set to be as entertaining as the others, and it will be good to continue to share our success... More

2. "Best Employment I ever had, I learnt so much"

I worked at Feefo full-time

Pros

The team at Feefo are so much fun and there is constant banter throughout the working day. The management are supportive and throughout my time there I only had positive times. I worked in the sales team and even though sometimes tough (like all sales jobs) I was guided to succeed which I did. I loved the team evenings my favourite was the Rounders evening.

Cons

There aren't any really apart from getting very tired with all the celebrations and partying. Not for the faint hearted. :)

Advice to Management

Praise, priase, praise. To get the job done guide the team to the best of your ability

4 Mar 2016 – Head of HR

Thank you for your positive review. Great to hear that you had such a good experience and we will continue to praise and reward our amazing team. We need another Rounders evening soon!

3. "Good"

Pros

Brilliant enjoyed very much would rec comment to any one ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Cons

Hard work good team to work with ! ! ! ! ! ° ° ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Advice to Management

Keep it up

4 Mar 2016 – Head of HR

Thank you! We are glad you had such a positive experience here. We are enormously proud of the talent that we have employed and the fantastic team that we are continuing to build and develop.

"Stressful, dissapointing and underpaid!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Petersfield, England
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Petersfield, England

I worked at Feefo full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good colleagues, nice location, impressive clients (at the moment)....

Cons

Unfortunately what let's Feefo down is the current management. The company is run on bullying and intimidation, highlighting issues is punished rather than rewarded. I've worked in other high pressure sales roles before but at least then felt like I was given the support to succeed. Focus is also too much on sales rather than creating a good product and providing good support. Comical emails from management trying to belittle competitors who are clearly doing better than us is cringeworthy - not motivating!

Advice to Management

Put trust in the people you are employing and support them. STOP trying to be everyone's friend only to follow up with critical emails. A certain amount of gossiping and backstabbing is always going to occur within a company, but the management shouldn't be a part of it!

4 Mar 2016 – Head of HR

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your thoughts and feedback on your time with Feefo. Of course it is naturally disappointing to read of such a negative experience but, as per our... More

6. "Business Development Consultant"

Pros

Good colleagues to work with

Cons

Really pressurised environment . Not much fun

Advice to Management

look after the very good people around you

21 Dec 2015 – Head of HR

Sales is tough and can be pressurised but support is always at hand from all of your colleagues. We know we employ the best people and will continue to try and provide the best environment for you... More

7. "The best business i have ever worked at by far"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Petersfield, England
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Petersfield, England

I have been working at Feefo full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Amazing product, global ambitions, wonderful atmosphere, inspirational and awe inspiring colleagues

Cons

Let me think. Ermmm, can hear cows moo'ing sometimes when I am on the phone. But that's it.. The only con. Seriously.

Advice to Management

Keep up the amazing work.

21 Dec 2015 – Head of HR

Milking time can be noisy! However, the moo'ing is far outweighed by the fabulous views and unique setting! Thanks for the great review!

8. "Feefo"

Current Employee - Marketing Communications Specialist in Petersfield, England
    Current Employee - Marketing Communications Specialist in Petersfield, England

I have been working at Feefo full-time

Pros

Amazing setting (on a farm), intelligent and ambitious staff, great atmosphere - and an amazing product that we offer. Very proud to be part of the team.

Cons

There are no cons, honestly.

30 Jul 2015 – Head of HR

It's the amazing people here that make this such a great atmosphere to work in and their belief in our product and the brand. Long may it continue!

9. "Vibrant and Diverse workplace filled with opportunities"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Petersfield, England
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Petersfield, England

Pros

Fast paced industry. Engaging technology that enhances communication between customers and businesses. The offices are modern with great amenities, creating a diverse interactive simulating environment. The company values its employees and recognises their contribution – Strong recognition for your work. There are lots of opportunity to learn as the company is continually evolving through innovations so lots of interesting changes, keeping employees engaged.

Cons

A recommendation - You need to ensure you are honing your skills on a regular basis to keep up with the fast pace of the company ensuring your skill-set evolves at the same pace.

Advice to Management

Continue to value, listen and reward your employees, the close relationship you have established is what makes the company a great place to work and distinguishes yourselves from others.

16 Jul 2015 – Head of HR

We take pride in the sense of family and fun that we have created here. As we continue to grow, it is something that we will strive to continue to do - our door is always open!

10. "I finally enjoy going to work everyday :-)"

Current Employee - Office Manager in Petersfield, England
    Current Employee - Office Manager in Petersfield, England

I have been working at Feefo full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The company is fun, dynamic and energetic and everyone is passionate about their work and what Feefo means. Management is supportive but most importantly they really push you to succeed and excel to the best of your ability. You are all considered valued members of your team and of the company and everyone counts!

Cons

There aren't any real cons, there are some big characters so professionalism and people skills are required. You will be busy as there is always plenty to do and lots of variety but to be honest its what you would expect from any good job.

16 Jul 2015 – Head of HR

Our staff really do make this a great place to work - and it is the diverse personalities and professionalism of our fantastic staff that ensures our continuing growth and success!

11. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Office Support
    Current Employee - Office Support

Pros

Thoroughly enjoyable place to work, the staff are very friendly and the office is always lively! I left college and then started at Feefo, and I already enjoy coming to work!

Cons

I haven't found any so far!

16 Jul 2015 – Head of HR

I'm so glad you are enjoying working here - what a great start you have made to your professional life and I am sure that you will continue to develop and grow with Feefo. Keep up the great work!... More