Feld Entertainment Coordinator Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Feld Entertainment CEO Kenneth Feld
Kenneth Feld

"Assistant Sales Coordinator"

Former Employee - Assistant Sales Coordinator in Palmetto, FL

I worked at Feld Entertainment full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fun work environment, rewarding work days, good management

Cons

Away from home, little time off, long work days

Feld Entertainment2018-05-02

"Most Inhumane Company You Can Work For"

Current Employee - Sales Coordinator in Ellenton, FL

I have been working at Feld Entertainment full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

You get to travel and free tickets to the show but, the pros end there.

Cons

I've never worked for a company where you work for 80-120 hours a week and only get paid for 40. Management doesn't care at all about their travelling personnel we get treated horribly. You can work 15 shows in a row and they don't give you any food or water. You are charged for room rent, stand rent, uniforms, heaven forbid you lose a name tag. On top of that you have taxes deducted from every state you visit.... International side is better but, not by much. I wouldn't wish this job on anyone. You only get paid when you work too so if they give you a "salary" don't ever think you will reach it, not even close. This review is for travelling employees. At corporate offices they have it a little better.

Advice to Management

Stop treating your employees like trash. You nickel and dime us at every turn while you sit there getting richer and richer. The only people that regularly get raises and bonuses are directors and up, we're the ones doing all the work while you sit there and tell us how much we stink.

Feld Entertainment2018-01-20
  3. "Marketing/Sales Intern"

Former Employee - Staffing Coordinator in Irving, TX

I worked at Feld Entertainment part-time for more than a year

Pros

Its a great environment to work in

Cons

If you are not a person to put all your effort, you wont do a great job

Feld Entertainment2017-06-08

"Coordinator"

Current Employee - Project Coordinator in Ellenton, FL

I have been working at Feld Entertainment full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Many different brands to work with. People from all different back grounds

Cons

Low pay, undervalued as employee. Too many Directors and VP's

Advice to Management

Let the people you hired to do the job do it. Communication is key. Listen to the workers and let them become involved.

Feld Entertainment2017-02-07
  5. "Tour Coordinator"

Tour Coordinator in Denver, CO
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Feld Entertainment for more than a year

Pros

you get to see if world

Cons

No time with your family, horrible hours, high stress

Feld Entertainment2016-09-19

"Great experience, but not great pay!"

Former Employee - Marketing Coordinator in Aurora, IL

I worked at Feld Entertainment full-time

Pros

The overall company atmosphere is great and I loved all of my coworkers. The actual work is fun because of the properties you work with. There's some opportunities for travel if you get to know the right people. I think it's a great place to start off and gain experience from a variety of platforms, but it is not a place to stabilize your career.

Cons

The training period took a very long time and the workload is insane. During busy season, they expect you to work overtime on nights and weekends without extra pay. Also, once you have gone through your first year proving yourself, the raises do NOT pay off. Never expect to make a lot at this company. Also, there is not much room for movement up unless you want to try a different department which you might be held... back from doing so. The management is completely unorganized and is very poor at communication. It was a great resume builder and overall good experience, but don't expect management to help or even know what to do to help with the workload.

Advice to Management

Organization and overall communication needs major work. The interview process and training is a mess and needs a stable plan to help with overall success of employees. Management NEEDS to know what their employees actually do before they can help them with the workload. Most of the time, I was training the management, which is not normal.

Feld Entertainment2014-11-18

"Stay away if you can - especially if you have a desire to grow and develop yourself professionally!"

Former Employee - Coordinator in Aurora, IL

I worked at Feld Entertainment full-time for more than a year

Pros

The only thing that I enjoyed receiving were the free tickets to different events produced by Feld Entertainment.

Cons

Well, not sure how else to put this, but I'm now earning $15,000 more in my new job, doing the same exact thing that I was doing at Feld. Managements shows favoritism unfortunately, and the environment in this company feels more like a frat house. Working here made me feel like I was back in high school...I was ready to quit because I value my professional career way more than they valued me. I'm not a... huge stickler for swearing in the workplace, but honestly, I felt like it was too excessive in this company.

Advice to Management

Listen to all your employees, not just the ones you "like" more. Also, fair compensation would be nice. Try to make an effort to get to know your employees and invest in them. It will be to your benefit so that you can do what you are good at as well. I really do believe that senior management needs to train the managers as well and give them the tools they need in order to be effective managers.

Feld Entertainment2013-10-25

"Extreme Sports & Entertainment"

Current Employee - Operations Coordinator in Aurora, IL

I have been working at Feld Entertainment full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Travel and contribute to producing Amazing events all over the United States

Cons

Salary is not ideal for what you are doing.

Feld Entertainment2013-04-03

"Poor salary and disgusting value system for a family entertainment"

Current Employee - Coordinator in Vienna, VA

I have been working at Feld Entertainment full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Fun work environment, tons of great experience. Perfect stepping stone for a career. Relaxed company culture.

Cons

Salary is a good 10-15K lower when compared to other jobs in the DC area. 15-20K plus for senior lvel positions. The company announced it was moving to Florida in The Washington Post before it even notified its employees. Little information is being shared with employees about the move. Horrible morale for everyone left. Pretty disgusting value system for a family entertainment company. Employees are not treated... like family.

Advice to Management

Reward your employees and be sympathetic about the move by sharing information.

Feld Entertainment2013-01-29

"Interesting place to work. Benefits are not good."

Coordinator in Vienna, VA
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Feld Entertainment

Pros

The culture is laid back.

Cons

Benefit isn't that great. No 401k match. Not everyone gets a salary that is comparable to the position responsibilities. Employees are very cliquish. Favoritism from some managers.

Advice to Management

Support your employees and reward them for their hardwork.

Feld Entertainment2011-05-18