Feld Entertainment Marketing Coordinator Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated Nov 18, 2014

2.2
Feld Entertainment CEO Kenneth Feld
Kenneth Feld

"Great experience, but not great pay!"

Former Employee - Marketing Coordinator in Aurora, IL

I worked at Feld Entertainment full-time

Pros

The overall company atmosphere is great and I loved all of my coworkers. The actual work is fun because of the properties you work with. There's some opportunities for travel if you get to know the right people. I think it's a great place to start off and gain experience from a variety of platforms, but it is not a place to stabilize your career.

Cons

The training period took a very long time and the workload is insane. During busy season, they expect you to work overtime on nights and weekends without extra pay. Also, once you have gone through your first year proving yourself, the raises do NOT pay off. Never expect to make a lot at this company. Also, there is not much room for movement up unless you want to try a different department which you might be held... back from doing so. The management is completely unorganized and is very poor at communication. It was a great resume builder and overall good experience, but don't expect management to help or even know what to do to help with the workload.

Advice to Management

Organization and overall communication needs major work. The interview process and training is a mess and needs a stable plan to help with overall success of employees. Management NEEDS to know what their employees actually do before they can help them with the workload. Most of the time, I was training the management, which is not normal.

Feld Entertainment2014-11-18

"Overall a good place to work/grow"

Marketing Coordinator in New York, NY

I worked at Feld Entertainment

Pros

-Upper management was very easy to talk to and I could always go to my VP and get his help when I needed it -Family-run business has a real family feel to it. Even the CEO is so down-to-earth, it makes you enjoy working for such a company -Great people working there who really care about the brand and the work that they do -Wonderful brands to work on, great opportunities to learn

Cons

-Not much of an opportunity for growth -The pay (according to everyone) is really low for the work you put in. Does not match what other NYC jobs should be paying.

Advice to Management

Keep the communication lines open, as you have done in the past. It allows people in the company to feel like they are part of something really important and that their opinions are valued.

Feld Entertainment2010-06-22