Feld Motor Sports Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 9 Sep 2015

2.4
  1. "Fun job, no perks"

I worked at Feld Motor Sports full-time

Pros

You're working with a really unique product and developing artwork for dedicated fans. There was rarely any overtime required and my manager clearly had his team's best interests at heart which I really valued.

Cons

The company as a whole pays pretty poorly. They pretty much take the stance that because your job is so cool, you should be happy with what you get. Most of the management is comprised of old boys who stuck around long enough to be promoted.

Feld Motor Sports2015-09-09
  2. "Long hours, lots of extra work, and no thanks. Weak Managment"

Current Employee - Event Manager in Aurora, IL

I have been working at Feld Motor Sports full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Travel, corporate expense account, part time staff is excellent. Growing international markets with opportunities to see foreign lands. Per diem.

Cons

Managment is horrendous. The only way to advance is by sticking around long enough, which no one with any formal education or real Managment skills will do. My directors consist of people who have been around monster trucks for 20+ years but hardly graduated high school. Their Managment style is to be as hands off as possible, then take credit for any success you have. They offer no guidance and there is no track... to advance in the company.

Advice to Management

Let the people who know how to lead run the company. Most of the operations directors could retire or be laid off now and it would have no negative impact. Compensate us for all the hours we pour into these events.

Feld Motor Sports2015-02-16
  3. "Loyalty, hard work, long hours, & longevity will get you NOWHERE"

Former Contractor - Announcer in Aurora, IL

I worked at Feld Motor Sports for more than 10 years

Pros

Travel, fantastic venues, "some" good people

Cons

( 1 ) pay raise in 18 years, ridiculous travel arrangements. Zero communication with ANY management.

Advice to Management

None, they'll just look at you all glazed over.

Feld Motor Sports2014-05-09