Filestage Reviews

182 Comments

Tech

35.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Filestage~2536549
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

The best job I've ever had

May 5, 2021 - Copywriter in Yeoford, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

My experience with Filestage has been brilliant from the start. I really liked how the survey-style application process gave me the opportunity to talk about my most relevant work, rather than stuffing a bit of everything into a generic cover letter. The interview task was great fun too – even if I didn't get the job, I felt like I'd have some cool spec work to add to my portfolio. Since joining, my opinion of Filestage has gone up and up. I'm given the trust and freedom to identify problems and find solutions in the hours that best suit me. And everyone's open to new ideas and changes, so it never feels like a battle to get work over the line. But the best thing about working at Filestage? The efficiency of everything. In previous roles, I would get thousands of Slack notifications a day, so it was easy to get distracted. Here, I barely touch it, so I can focus on creating my best work.

Cons

Honestly, nothing comes to mind.

2. 5.0

Amazing Team!

Oct 14, 2021 - Full Stack Engineer in Lagos
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Work remotely and get to work with talented and passionate people globally. - Friendly, structured, and collaborative working environment. - Very keen on personal development and collective growth through feedbacks. - Well streamlined onboarding process.

Cons

None at this time so far.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great and talented team to work with

Sep 11, 2021 - Operations Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Everyone is really good at what they do, and they all are working towards growing the company - Management is very supportive and transparent - Great opportunities for growth and learning - Flexible work hours - The company culture promotes accountability and true ownership of one's tasks - Continuous Improvement Mindset

Cons

Nothing that I can think of so far

4. 5.0

Great Place to work!

Aug 27, 2021 - Devops Engineer in Saskatoon, SK
    Business Outlook

Pros

At Filestage they really care about you! They help you learn and grow as a person and as a professional. They will allow you to take work time to learn new things, and they will invest actual money into getting you resources to improve. There are frequent checkins with your team lead so you always know what expectations are and where you stand. Career conversations allow you to let management know where you want to go in your career and they are happy to try to help you get there. The schedules are totally flexible and you have the freedom work when you feel best as long as you have some overlap with the rest of the team. Everyone is super cool and friendly so when you are in a meeting it is a good time.

Cons

They are still a start up so no health benefits plan, severance packages in the case of a layoff, etc that you might find at a bigger company. They do have a decent office equipment budget and generous vacation to make up for it though.

Continue reading
  5. 4.0

Work at Filestage

Sep 10, 2021 - Devops Engineer in Casablanca
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very cool environment, flexible hours, and at ease work. People are sharing knowledge and evolving together.

Cons

I can't see any Cons actually

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Truly remote company doing things the right way!

Jul 5, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Madrid
    Business Outlook

Pros

The international team who are all working on the same mission. Different teams work well together, and there's a great remote culture.

Cons

As in any start-up some times new processes can take a while to be launched but everything is going great so far!

7. 5.0

Engineering Team Review

May 25, 2021 - Full Stack Engineer in Accra
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible, well structured and collaborative working environment

Cons

Lengthy onboarding and setup procedure

Continue reading
  8. 5.0

Amazing remote-first company!

May 24, 2021 - Business Development Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Onboarding is straight-forward - The team is welcoming and international - Filestage uses innovative and easy-to-use tools to effectively communicate in a remote environment - They prioritize getting to know other team members through casual coffee breaks and weekly, bi-weekly and monthly meetings

Cons

- No cons in my opinion

9. 5.0

Great remote first company

Dec 11, 2020 - Account Executive in Medellín, Antioquia, Antioquia
    Business Outlook

Pros

Only been at Filestage a short time but.. - The most organized company I've ever worked for - Onboarding experience is extremely smooth, everything you need to get up and running can be easily found - Colleagues are extremely welcoming and helpful - Very simple but effective product, has a high demand which is great for sales :) - Great commission structure - Remote first company, so if you do your work well and effectively you have flexibility

Cons

- In my short time at the company yet to see any faults or downsides. Maybe if you're someone who is unable to work well outside of an office environment at home independently, then likely the company isn't for you

10. 5.0
    Current Employee

a modern company with a great established culture

Nov 2, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Remote Working, rising tec company, great colleagues to learn from, fair contracts and a balanced life between work and private is possible

Cons

nothing to say about so far

Viewing 1 - 10 of 16 Reviews