Filestage Reviews

57 Comments

Tech

207.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Filestage~2536549
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

The best job I've ever had

May 5, 2021 - Copywriter in Yeoford, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

My experience with Filestage has been brilliant from the start. I really liked how the survey-style application process gave me the opportunity to talk about my most relevant work, rather than stuffing a bit of everything into a generic cover letter. The interview task was great fun too – even if I didn't get the job, I felt like I'd have some cool spec work to add to my portfolio. Since joining, my opinion of Filestage has gone up and up. I'm given the trust and freedom to identify problems and find solutions in the hours that best suit me. And everyone's open to new ideas and changes, so it never feels like a battle to get work over the line. But the best thing about working at Filestage? The efficiency of everything. In previous roles, I would get thousands of Slack notifications a day, so it was easy to get distracted. Here, I barely touch it, so I can focus on creating my best work.

Cons

Honestly, nothing comes to mind.

2. 5.0

Awesome place to work

Apr 7, 2022 - Talent & People Coordinator in Cape Town
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work with smart, kind, and helpful colleagues from all over the world & work from anywhere that suits you best. Awesome online team socials - coffee breaks, Pictionary & Trivia evenings.

Cons

Nothing to mention at the moment, really enjoying working at Filestage.

3. 5.0

Great team and product

Feb 12, 2022 - Senior Product Designer in Sarajevo
    Business Outlook

Pros

Filestage has been a wonderful company. Several things worth pointing out: - Team members have always been great in helping and working with - Filestage does fun and interesting online events such as Christmas trivia, quizzes, and international coffee breaks - The hiring process was wonderful and easily streamlined - And last but not least, flexible working hours and amazing benefits!

Cons

Currently, nothing to mention. Everything is great!

4. 5.0

Great place to work

Dec 12, 2021 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fully remote Talented people to work with Well organized

Cons

I don't have any cons at the moment.

5. 5.0

Amazing team

Nov 8, 2021 - Fullstack Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazingly diverse and friendly team, you are very well welcomed from your first day.

Cons

I don't have any cons at the moment.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Skilled team mates and lovely atmosphere

Nov 5, 2021 - Head of Development in Madrid
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Fully remote - Great team mates - No micromanagement - Fast paced and exciting

Cons

I've been here for 5 years, it is hard to find downsides it is true you will get higher salaries at huge tech companies but the job isn't as exciting

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great team

Nov 4, 2021 - JS Fullstack Engineer in Valencia, Valencian Community
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everything is well organized and working well like a well-oiled machine. Team is diverse and friendly. Remote first.

Cons

Nothing to declare at the moment

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing Environment and Best Place to Work

Oct 26, 2021 - Engineering Lead
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible environment, understanding and constructive feedback all the time. What I can say that Filestage is one of the best companies I've ever worked and a Software Engineer can ever work.

Cons

Don't see any cons to be honest. Everything on my perspective is perfect.

9. 5.0

Amazing Team!

Oct 14, 2021 - Full Stack Engineer in Lagos
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Work remotely and get to work with talented and passionate people globally. - Friendly, structured, and collaborative working environment. - Very keen on personal development and collective growth through feedbacks. - Well streamlined onboarding process.

Cons

None at this time so far.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great and talented team to work with

Sep 11, 2021 - Operations Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Everyone is really good at what they do, and they all are working towards growing the company - Management is very supportive and transparent - Great opportunities for growth and learning - Flexible work hours - The company culture promotes accountability and true ownership of one's tasks - Continuous Improvement Mindset

Cons

Nothing that I can think of so far

Viewing 1 - 10 of 23 Reviews

Filestage Reviews FAQs

Filestage has an overall rating of 5.0 out of 5, based on over 34 reviews left anonymously by employees. 100% of employees would recommend working at Filestage to a friend and 100% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Filestage employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.6 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Filestage. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

100% of Filestage employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Filestage 4.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.6 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Filestage Job Seekers