Filestage Reviews

Join the conversation on

Tech

113K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Filestage~2536549
Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

The best job I've ever had

May 5, 2021 - Copywriter in Yeoford, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

My experience with Filestage has been brilliant from the start. I really liked how the survey-style application process gave me the opportunity to talk about my most relevant work, rather than stuffing a bit of everything into a generic cover letter. The interview task was great fun too – even if I didn't get the job, I felt like I'd have some cool spec work to add to my portfolio. Since joining, my opinion of Filestage has gone up and up. I'm given the trust and freedom to identify problems and find solutions in the hours that best suit me. And everyone's open to new ideas and changes, so it never feels like a battle to get work over the line. But the best thing about working at Filestage? The efficiency of everything. In previous roles, I would get thousands of Slack notifications a day, so it was easy to get distracted. Here, I barely touch it, so I can focus on creating my best work.

Cons

Honestly, nothing comes to mind.

2. 5.0

Great place to work

Dec 12, 2021 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fully remote Talented people to work with Well organized

Cons

I don't have any cons at the moment.

3. 5.0

Amazing team

Nov 8, 2021 - Fullstack Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazingly diverse and friendly team, you are very well welcomed from your first day.

Cons

I don't have any cons at the moment.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Skilled team mates and lovely atmosphere

Nov 5, 2021 - Head of Development in Madrid
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Fully remote - Great team mates - No micromanagement - Fast paced and exciting

Cons

I've been here for 5 years, it is hard to find downsides it is true you will get higher salaries at huge tech companies but the job isn't as exciting

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great team

Nov 4, 2021 - JS Fullstack Engineer in Valencia, Valencian Community
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everything is well organized and working well like a well-oiled machine. Team is diverse and friendly. Remote first.

Cons

Nothing to declare at the moment

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing Environment and Best Place to Work

Oct 26, 2021 - Engineering Lead
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible environment, understanding and constructive feedback all the time. What I can say that Filestage is one of the best companies I've ever worked and a Software Engineer can ever work.

Cons

Don't see any cons to be honest. Everything on my perspective is perfect.

7. 5.0

Amazing Team!

Oct 14, 2021 - Full Stack Engineer in Lagos
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Work remotely and get to work with talented and passionate people globally. - Friendly, structured, and collaborative working environment. - Very keen on personal development and collective growth through feedbacks. - Well streamlined onboarding process.

Cons

None at this time so far.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great and talented team to work with

Sep 11, 2021 - Operations Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Everyone is really good at what they do, and they all are working towards growing the company - Management is very supportive and transparent - Great opportunities for growth and learning - Flexible work hours - The company culture promotes accountability and true ownership of one's tasks - Continuous Improvement Mindset

Cons

Nothing that I can think of so far

9. 5.0

Great Place to work!

Aug 27, 2021 - Devops Engineer in Saskatoon, SK
    Business Outlook

Pros

At Filestage they really care about you! They help you learn and grow as a person and as a professional. They will allow you to take work time to learn new things, and they will invest actual money into getting you resources to improve. There are frequent checkins with your team lead so you always know what expectations are and where you stand. Career conversations allow you to let management know where you want to go in your career and they are happy to try to help you get there. The schedules are totally flexible and you have the freedom work when you feel best as long as you have some overlap with the rest of the team. Everyone is super cool and friendly so when you are in a meeting it is a good time.

Cons

They are still a start up so no health benefits plan, severance packages in the case of a layoff, etc that you might find at a bigger company. They do have a decent office equipment budget and generous vacation to make up for it though.

Continue reading
  10. 4.0

Work at Filestage

Sep 10, 2021 - Devops Engineer in Casablanca, Greater Casablanca
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very cool environment, flexible hours, and at ease work. People are sharing knowledge and evolving together.

Cons

I can't see any Cons actually

Viewing 1 - 10 of 21 Reviews