Firstsource Solutions Reviews

2.8
Firstsource Solutions CEO and Managing Director  Vipul Khanna
Vipul Khanna
Pros
Cons
  • "Team leaders are not supportive, HR are not interested in associates issues(in 25 reviews)

• "very low pay for the amount of knowledge and hours required(in 22 reviews)

1. "Good company"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Belfast, Northern Ireland

I have been working at Firstsource Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Positive company with a lot of perks and benefits, good teams and a lot of opportunity to grow such as myself

Cons

No Cons regarding this company as of yet

September 18, 2019

Thanks for writing in. It is encouraging to know you recommend us as an employer. Wishing you All the best for a continued service with FSL.

2. "Great Company to work with"

Current Employee - V P Business Development in London, England

I have been working at Firstsource Solutions full-time

Pros

Flexibility , focus on employee development

Cons

compensation and benefits to improve as per industry standards

3. "first source"

Former Employee - Customer Service Associate in Belfast, Northern Ireland

I worked at Firstsource Solutions full-time

Pros

great place to work, met great people

Cons

11 hour shifts so long days

July 9, 2020

Thank you for taking time to review your time with us. As you rightly mentioned, we have great people working at Firstsource, and we take pride providing a good work environment that respects, rewards and supports our employees. Our shifts are organised so that you work four days a week, with three days off, which suits the majority of our people. The shift patterns are well planned in advance, however we are always happy to help if personal circumstances change and you need us to review your contracted hours.

4. "Customer service"

4.0
    Current Employee - Retail Sales Associate in Liverpool, England

I have been working at Firstsource Solutions full-time

Pros

Really good to work for and a really understanding company.

Cons

Pay was not always correct.

July 8, 2020

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback with us. It is great to hear that you recommend us as an employer. As you rightly mentioned, we take pride providing a good work environment that respects, rewards and supports our employees. We are happy that your positive feedback is reflective of the same. Please connect with your HR team to discuss your pay-related concerns so they can be addressed. Wishing you a fulfilling career with Firstsource!

5. "Really good place to start your career or find jt"

4.0
    Former Employee - Customer Sales Associate in Derby, England

I worked at Firstsource Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

• Really good environment you meet a lot of people get support of some amazing managers • good progression routes, can go into HR, training and team leader positions and continue to work up • Perks; free sky, discount on gym, money towards health such as opticians • amazing bonuses and opportunities to win vouchers!

Cons

• Sometimes the progression is who you know • As it is a big environment they can sometimes be a lot of gossip - this means management sometimes can make you feel uneasy with keeping things confidential as well as gossip between teams ect

June 9, 2020

Thank you for taking time to review your time with us. It is great to hear that you recommend us as an employer. As you rightly mentioned, we take pride providing a good work environment that respects, rewards and supports our employees. We are happy that your positive feedback is reflective of the same. At the same time, we regret that some of your experiences didn’t align with our values. People centricity being one of those values means that we work hard to ensure an inclusive and fair work environment for all our employees. The commitment and performance of our employees doesn’t go unnoticed, and is appreciated and rewarded. We actively encourage all our employees to give us feedback through the HR teams, our Employee Survey and 'Happy or Not' stations, so that we can continue to improve our employee experience.

6. "Happy working there"

Former Employee - N/A in Derby, England

I worked at Firstsource Solutions part-time

Pros

-nice colleagues and team leader, and operation manager -good incentive plans (can earn more than the basic salary) -nice working environment -regular training

Cons

-no set seat -no window in the workplace -can not use pen -cant store anything on the computer

June 1, 2020

Thank you for taking time to share feedback! It is encouraging to know that you recommend us as an employer. We love receiving feedback from our employees as it allows us to keep making Firstsource an even better place to work. Due to the nature of work at Firstsource, data security is taken very seriously and hence it comes with important restrictions. We require all our employees to be equally careful with our customer's data.

7. "Do not bother"

1.0
    Current Employee - Customer Service Agent in Derby, England

I have been working at Firstsource Solutions full-time

Pros

Ha! None existent! They couldn't even spell staff well-being never mind know what it is!

Cons

Working there in general! They will happily screw you over with every opportunity they get! You are not human to them, you are nothing more than a stat. Management do not care at all about their staff just how much money you can make them. There is no support for anyone no matter what it is, progression, mental health, not being paid right, any HR concern. But as soon as you put a hair out of line they will have you for it straight away!

July 8, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. Your experience is not reflective of the supportive, inclusive and fair environment we work so hard to provide for our people, and we are concerned. We know that working in a fast-paced environment can be difficult some days, which is why we strive to make sure employees are well supported on the floor and off. We hope you know about our Employee Assistance Program, which provides support, counselling and advice on all life matters, both work-related and in your personal life. We also have a number of mental health first aiders onsite and you can reach out to them. Management is there to support our employees at all levels. Please reach out to your HR team, so that your concerns can be addressed. If you’d prefer, you can also raise your concerns directly with our operations leadership via the 'Ask Simon' feedback form. You can do so anonymously, or identify yourself and seek a resolution from our Vice President of Operations. All our employees are valued and we don’t want you to have a negative experience while at Firstsource. Let us work with you to improve your experience here.

8. "Avoid Working here"

1.0
    Current Employee - Advisor in Derby, England

I have been working at Firstsource Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Free parking,toilets, free fruit, apple , banana , orange

Cons

Be prepared to firstly work your first month for free . They say it’s paid but maybe have a side job . There are always agent on job sites looking for jobs which speaks volumes. You sign a contract for a campaign but eventually get changed so don’t get used to the first few months because you either gone or switching campaign.Poor management lack of experience from top to bottom. They try not to acknowledge you unless you directly say their name or open a door for them . The furniture gets better treatment than the agent. If management want you out or agent you giving your marching orders constantly new people in and going out but not in a good way . Managers have been sacked for inappropriate behaviour . Christmas frolics. . Not what is portrayed in interviews or in training .

July 8, 2020

Thank you for providing your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you are not currently enjoying your time with us. We believe in creating work environment that respects and supports our employees at every level, and we encourage them to provide feedback in all stages of their employment with us. We are proud that the vast majority of our employees have long and fulfilling careers at Firstsource, and your feedback is not reflective of work environment we work hard to provide. Please reach out to your HR team, and we will work with you to address your concerns.

9. "Absolutely soul destroying"

2.0
    Former Employee - CSA in Warrington, North West England, England

I worked at Firstsource Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Double time paid for overtime

Cons

Horrible customers who speak to you like dirt, no support from managers, very clicky staff, horrible unapproachable ops manager

June 1, 2020

Thanks for writing in! We are sorry to hear that you had some negative experiences while working with us. People centricity is one of our key values and that's inclusive of providing a helpful and supportive work environment for all our employees and rewarding their performance. We encourage our employees to give us feedback in all stages of their employment with us either through HR team or our Employee Surveys, so that we can continue to improve our employee experience.

10. "Not as bad as people say"

Current Employee - Customer Service Advisor in Belfast, Northern Ireland

I have been working at Firstsource Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Nice people, bonuses, 4 day working week

Cons

high turn over of staff

April 30, 2020

Thank you for sharing feedback! Happy to hear that your experience has been good so far. We love receiving feedback from our colleagues as it allows us to make Firstsource a better place to work. People are our greatest assets – we take pride in providing the best work place environment and work culture that respect, reward and support our employees. We put our best efforts to reduce the turnover of our staff and we are progressing in it. We encourage you to share your ideas / concerns with your Human Resources Team. Wishing you a fulfilling career with Firstsource!

Found 1074 reviews