FitFlop Employee Reviews about "fast paced"

Updated 6 Oct 2015

3.5
FitFlop CEO Michael Lockett  (no image)
Michael Lockett
Pros
Cons
  • "High level of staff turnover, should value people more(in 4 reviews)

• "fast paced, must think quickly on your feet(in 3 reviews)

Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "fast paced"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Truly a Great Place to work"

5.0
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in London, England

I worked at FitFlop for more than a year

Pros

Loved working at such an entrepreneurial, dynamic brand with people who are truly passionate about the company, its roots and vision. Its taught me a lot about the importance of engaging people in culture and change. Truly enjoyed working here, and would recommend to anyone wanting to work in an organisation that looks out for its people and sees them truly at the heart of the business.

Cons

Working in a fast paced and dynamic environment, can mean things change quickly. Not for you if you don't like change nor if you can adapt to it. I found this exciting.

October 8, 2015Head of HR

Thanks so much for your review. Amazing to hear that you picked up on all the elements we are really PROUD of. Completely agree that we change quickly (when we need to achieve our goals). We find it exciting but it's a fair point that it isn't for everyone. I can see you are a contractor so wish you every success in whatever your new challenge is! Perhaps we will be able to welcome you back to FitFlop one day...

"Fun & ambitious company with lots of learning opportunity!"

4.0
     in London, England

I have been working at FitFlop

Pros

It's been a great experience for me at FitFlop so far. Coming from a bigger, more corporate company, l I feel I've been able to develop so much more professionally and personally. You really get to see the mechanics of how a Global business is run, it's a great environment where everyone wants to learn, there's lots of training available and opportunities to get involved in different projects outside of your immediate business area which is exciting.

Cons

The brand is very fast-paced and growing (quickly) at a global level and with that, of course, comes some change along the way so be prepared to be flexible and adaptable and be willing to work in a fluid way. For me personally, it would be dull if it was any different but it's not for everyone! A lot of people are really proud and happy to be here and I think we should try and use different channels to shout about this a lot more and tell the world what we're doing really well!

Continue reading

June 29, 2015Head of HR

Well, I'm really pleased to be able to say we now have free fruit baskets each week (and smoothie makers on each floor!) We love hearing ideas to make FitFlop better, so keep them coming... Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review.

"Great place to work"

I have been working at FitFlop

Pros

New brand, exciting, lots of opportunity

Cons

fast paced, must think quickly on your feet.

Continue reading

February 23, 2015Head of HR

Thanks for your review. We know it has been some time since this was poste, but we think that the pros and cons you highlight are still really relevant!

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 English Reviews

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.