Fletchers Solicitors Reviews

Found 116 of over 119 reviews

4.8
Fletchers Solicitors CEO Alex Hatchman
Alex Hatchman
Pros
  • "Flexi time and bonus schemes are good(in 10 reviews)

• "I have had 2 promotions since working here for just under 2 years there are lots of opportunities to progress and management are eager to help you(in 8 reviews)

• Cons
  • "There is no cons with Fletchers(in 8 reviews)

• "Haven't come across any to mention so far(in 7 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Law

Join the conversation on

Law

3m

an

Associate Attorney

It seems partners are much more flexible with associates who have kids than with those who don’t. If it’s okay for my colleague with a kid to leave at 5 pm and log on later, why isn’t that the same for me (no kids)? My obligations might be different, but I still have a life and want to be able to do certain things, like catch that evening workout class or cook dinner for my partner. As you can probably tell, my firm is operating 100% in person. There is no point here — I’m just whining.

3,234

404 Comments

Law

17.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/law/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Fletchers Solicitors~825067
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great place to work

Oct 7, 2021 - Manager in Cambridge, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

The way lockdown was handled and setting everyone up so quickly remotely without any issues shows how much the team are thought of at Fletchers along with the customers. There is a very adult to adult relationship culture of working, you feel trusted, supported and the well-being and mental health support is absolutely brilliant. I honestly love working here. I’ve worked here for nearly 20 years and I have never had that “Sunday night blues” of going into work, which for me is what makes it a brilliant job in a fabulous company.

Cons

No cons at all that I can think of.

Director of People

Thanks very much for your review: it's great to hear that you love working at Fletchers and I hope the "Sunday night blues" never make a return for you!

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Excellent place to work ! A firm really heading in the right direction!

Oct 7, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

The CEO is very approachable, the firm now have hybrid working in place, they are expanding in Medical Negligence and are an employer of choice for many people. They really listen to you - take on your ideas - give feedback. Most of the other people who work there are friendly and approachable. The work source is sustainable and there is great work to life balance.

Cons

The salaries aren't great! This is certainly something that needs to be looked at if they want to keep the staff that they have.

Director of People

Thanks very much for your review: I'm glad to hear that you enjoy working at Fletchers. We are constantly looking at our salaries and other benefits and making improvements where possible - we'll keep doing this.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Excellent Company

Sep 29, 2021 - PMO Coordinator in Cambridge, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

They have been a pleasure to work for since day one! I have been able to progress into new roles with support from management

Cons

I personally don't have any cons

Director of People

Thanks very much for your feedback: it's great to hear that you have enjoyed the opportunity to progress at Fletchers.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee

I am biased however ...

Sep 27, 2021 - Chief Executive Officer (CEO) in Boston, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

- I am deeply proud of the organisation and the people I have the privilege of leading - Our mantra is wise/kind/strong and as a leadership team we do our level best to live by this - Our outlook is that if we look after our people and customers, the business looks after itself

Cons

- We are not perfect, sometimes we get things wrong however we try our best not to and if we do we listen and learn

Director of People

Thanks for your review - biased or not, I think it's really valuable to hear it confirmed directly from the top how we try to operate as a company!

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Nice firm

Sep 26, 2021 - Solicitor
      Business Outlook

Pros

Rewards hard work. Some great opportunities to progress. Family friendly firm

Cons

Salary lower than some competitors- however much better work life balance makes up for it

Director of People

Thanks very much for your review: it's great to hear that you have such a positive view of working at Fletchers!

6. 4.0

Good place to work

Oct 10, 2021 - Solicitor in Cambridge, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible Working and Work/Life Balance

Cons

None I can think of at present

Director of People

Thanks very much for your review: I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying working at Fletchers!

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

A great place to progress

Sep 20, 2021 - Strategy & Development Director in Cambridge, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Brilliant career progression - I am one of many people who started in an entry level role and have been able to develop my career, most recently being promoted in 2021

Cons

Our written culture and our actual culture has on occasion differed, but recently this has improved enormously.

8. 5.0

Great job, great firm

Sep 12, 2021 - Solicitor in Southport, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very helpful people, management appear very kind and caring. Lots of training to help with roll. So far so good

Cons

Pay a little lower than inner city

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Impressive

Aug 24, 2021 - Paralegal in Southport, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Kind, friendly place to work. Loads of training and help when needed. Firm cares about the well-being of individuals which is rare and get the impression that’s from management which is amazing. Will stay here for as long as it continues to be great.

Cons

In some areas pay needs to be reviewed

10. 5.0

Great first week

Aug 13, 2021 - Talent & Resourcing Specialist in Manchester, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone has made me feel welcome My team have been great, communication is great loads of groups. Had calls from the wider team to welcome me to Fletchers, met the CEO. Nothing is to much trouble very welcoming. Induction was great, very relaxed with good information. IT lovely very helpful. Already having chats about development all good positive things.

Cons

No cons at this point in time, feel like everything dissucced at interview is correct.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 116 Reviews