Fletchers Solicitors Employee Reviews about "made to feel"

Updated 18 Aug 2020

4.6
Fletchers Solicitors CEO Alex Hatchman
Alex Hatchman
0 Rating
Pros
Cons
  • "Haven't come across any to mention so far(in 7 reviews)

• "I haven't come across a down side to working at Fletchers(in 7 reviews)

Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "made to feel"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Top 100 place to work. and it shows."

Current Employee - RTA Fee Earner in Southport, England

I have been working at Fletchers Solicitors full-time

Pros

top 100 employer speaks for itself. interview very informal - made to feel at ease. Staff are Lovely. good place to work.

Cons

No negatives at this stage.

September 28, 2020Director of People

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review: great to hear that you are enjoying working at Fletchers and we'll keep working to ensure that continues!

2. COVID-19

"Started remotely during lockdown - couldn't have been handled better"

Current Employee - Solicitor in Liverpool, England

I have been working at Fletchers Solicitors full-time

Pros

After handing in my (3 months) notice at a previous firm a week before the start of a nationwide lockdown I had some worries about how the move would work. Fletchers handled this brilliantly, and i have been made to feel part of the team despite only ever meeting people in person at interview

Cons

None, i don't know how a remote, working from home start could have been handled better

September 28, 2020Director of People

Thanks very much for your review: great to hear that you've had such a positive experience starting with us in such unusual circumstances! We have worked hard to support team members as much as possible through lockdown. I hope you continue to enjoy working at Fletchers!

3. "Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Junior Litigation Executive in Manchester, England

I have been working at Fletchers Solicitors full-time for less than a year

Pros

I started with Fletchers at the end of October. This was my first legal role since graduating from university so I didn't really know what to expect. I applied to Fletchers after reading all the positive reviews about the firm on Glassdoor and the job description appealed to me. I am so glad that I chose Fletchers, everyone across all departments is lovely. Nothing is ever too much trouble for anyone, they will drop what they are doing to help you and I feel like I have been made to feel really welcome. I am really happy with the team that I work with. They have all been super helpful and my manager is really supportive. I am looking forward to what the future holds with this firm and I hope to stay here and progress.

Cons

I have yet to come across any!

4. "Interview"

Current Employee - Customer Service Agent in Southport, England

I have been working at Fletchers Solicitors full-time

Pros

I was made to feel at ease and staff where very polite and informative and friendly.

Cons

I Didn’t come across any on interview

Continue reading

February 20, 2018Director of People

Thanks for your feedback: it's great to hear that the recruitment process was positive and I hope you enjoy your career with Fletchers!

"Ultimate Costs (sister company of Fletchers Solicitors)"

Costs Draftsman in Southport, England

I have been working at Fletchers Solicitors

Pros

Started in July 2016 and have been made to feel very welcome and valued. A friendly place with true team spirit. Have been in the costs industry a long time and this is definitely one of the best places I have worked at.

Cons

Nothing of significance so far.

Continue reading

October 31, 2016CEO

What lovely feedback, THANK YOU! We shall keep working on making both UC and Fletchers great places to work. *thumbs up* Ed

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 English Reviews

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.