Fletchers Solicitors Employee Reviews about "opportunities to progress"

Updated Dec 10, 2020

Found 7 of over 119 reviews

4.8
Fletchers Solicitors CEO Alex Hatchman
Alex Hatchman
Pros
  • "Flexi time and bonus schemes are good(in 10 reviews)

• "I have had 2 promotions since working here for just under 2 years there are lots of opportunities to progress and management are eager to help you(in 8 reviews)

• Cons
  • "There is no cons with Fletchers(in 8 reviews)

• "Haven't come across any to mention so far(in 7 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Reviews about "opportunities to progress"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Positive environment to work in

Dec 10, 2020 - Litigation Executive in Southport, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

The office environment is not like one I have worked in previously everyone is friendly to each other and everyone is happy to help and smiles when they pass you. I have had 2 promotions since working here for just under 2 years there are lots of opportunities to progress and management are eager to help you. I have made lots of friends who are now not only friends within but outside the company. The incentives/benefits are great and always coming.

Cons

The socials are the best and there is always so many so there is something for everyone, so it's a shame that with the current pandemic they can't go ahead but I know they will be back with a vengeance one day

2. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great place to work

Dec 8, 2020 - Solicitor in Southport, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked at Fletchers for 15 years and it’s a great place to work. The management team are friendly and approachable and there are great opportunities to progress your career if you so wish. They encourage people to progress their own learning such as people wanting to go and do training in college. They have a rewards scheme as well as a bonus scheme which is also great.

Cons

There are none that I can think of.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great to be back with the Fletchers Family!

Jul 23, 2019 - People Team Assistant in Southport, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

I previously worked at Fletcher's Solicitors from the age of 18 to 23. During this time I was given the opportunity to progress on a number of occasions and experience different areas of law. After five years I then moved down South for a while and returned earlier this year. I knew I wanted to return to Fletcher's and was keeping my eye on any opportunities that came up. I was then very lucky to find the perfect role and here I am again! I am very excited to be back at Fletcher's and knew as soon as I walked through the door for my interview that even though the firm had become much bigger with almost triple the amount of employee's than when I worked here previously it still has that warm welcome and 'family feel' there always has been. I am very much looking forward to see where my Fletcher's future takes me.

Cons

The only 'downside' I can think of is that there is no parking. However there are different options which they tell you about on your first day and in the staff handbook which are only short walking distances away.

Director of People

Thanks for the positive review: it's great to hear you're enjoying your second time with us!

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Professional, growing legal company with great people

Mar 26, 2019 - Anonymous Employee in Southport, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

I've been here for 2 years so far and in summary: - There are loads of great people to work with - The company is ambitious and driven - there is more job security than in most places I've worked - The management are accessible and open; Ed is an inspirational CEO - There are lots of perks that make working here a better experience, including a great (fully funded) social calendar - There are opportunities to progress your career in most areas

Cons

- The main office location (Southport) isn't ideal for everyone

Director of People

T hanks for your review: I hope you continue to enjoy your time at Fletchers

5. 5.0

SIU Junior Paralegal Role

Sep 6, 2016 - Junior Paralegal
      Business Outlook

Pros

Employee focused, lovely people, good opportunities to progress, hard work and extra effort is recognised.

Cons

None that I know of!

Head of People

Thank you for telling us your thoughts. I'm really happy that you are loving your time wiht us so far. Keep letting us know when we can do better!

6. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Hard work, heavy case load, but very sociable office

Sep 12, 2016 - Litigation Executive in Southport, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Big open plan office, very sociable. Everyone is friendly and a lot of opportunities to progress for a right person. You can get promoted within few months if they see you are right fit. Good bonus scheme, can add quite something to your monthly salary

Cons

Heave case load that is hard to manage without doing any overtime. Basic salary not so great, so it makes you work harder to get bonus.

CEO

Many thanks for your feedback, really useful. Getting the balance right between keeping everyone busy and happy as opposed to overworked is an extremely fine line that we'll keep working on getting right! Thanks again, ed

7. 5.0

Great place to work

Dec 3, 2014 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fantastic people to work with, great team culture, flexitime working, loads of benefits like discounted gym membership, plenty of opportunity to progress, good training programme, great social events like summer ball.

Cons

Pay could be better but not much else to say about cons as I enjoy my time here. workload can be heavy at times but there is always someone to help you out.

Head of People

Thank you for taking the time to review your time with us - we value all feedback! We love that you feel at home with the organisation. We are embarking on a huge long-term project to look at pay and total reward across the whole firm from the New Year so you should see some work starting on that soon.

Viewing 1 - 7 of 7 English Reviews