Four Financial Recruitment Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

4.8
Phil Sofield
  1. "Recruitment Consultant"

I have been working at Four Financial Recruitment full-time

Pros

Plenty of pros working for Four: * Work life balance - the directors understand what it is like to be a full time working parent and provide the opportunity for flexibility to accommodate this * Training - the business invests in training and the directors pass down their years of experience within the recruitment industry * Commission - the company offers a very competitive commission structure as well as other...

Cons

Nothing that comes to mind

Four Financial Recruitment2019-03-22
  2. "Great place to work..."

Current Employee - Divisional Manager in Bolton, England

I have been working at Four Financial Recruitment part-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The company is really rewarding of people with a great work ethic and who want to do well. The directors invest a lot of time into their employees and there is a strong support system there to help you succeed.

Cons

Can be long hours in the beginning until you've built your desk up but it's completely worth it if you put the effort in... The rewards are huge!

Four Financial Recruitment2019-03-20
  3. "Excellent business and brand!"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Bolton, England

I have been working at Four Financial Recruitment full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Once established able to manage your own time and work from home/flexible hours a lot more. - Opportunity to build your own desk on the back of excellent client relationships the business already has - Able to make good commission and quickly with the generous commission scheme (not like many other agencies!) - Excellent culture, recruitment is long hours but made easier with the team at Four and the fun we have

Cons

None off the top of my head!

Four Financial Recruitment2019-03-20
  4. "Four Recruitment"

I have been working at Four Financial Recruitment full-time

Pros

great colleagues and management, receive fantastic support from everyone.

Cons

The hours however when you achieve your goals its worth it.

Four Financial Recruitment2018-03-09

February 11, 2019Marketing Manager

Lovely to hear this response thanks so much for taking the time to write this

5. "Recruitment Consultant"

Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Manchester, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Four Financial Recruitment full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I joined Four straight from uni with no experience in Recruitment and worked as a consultant for 2 and a half years and enjoyed every minute of it. Great team, great working space and the Directors will do everything they can to help you succeed.

Cons

There isn't any in my opinion.

Four Financial Recruitment2017-05-10

February 11, 2019Marketing Manager

Its great to hear about the positive experience you received from working at Four, thanks so much for taking the time to write this review.

6. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Associate Director in Bolton, England

I have been working at Four Financial Recruitment

Pros

Great staff and really good working environment Excellent management team Continued training regardless of level – not just classroom type training for first few weeks. Great benefits – holidays/birthday lunches/bonuses/team events/ Gym membership paid for/ work from home The best commision scheme that I’ve been made aware of Excellent earning potentials Rewarded well for hard work – incentives/group events...

Cons

Never enough time for the job – but that’s recruitment! Nothing in life comes easy

Four Financial Recruitment2017-05-08

February 11, 2019Marketing Manager

Recruitment certainly is tough, but great to hear you enjoy working with us.

7. "Excellent place to work"

I have been working at Four Financial Recruitment full-time

Pros

I have worked at Four Financial for over 8 years and I wouldn't still be here if I didn't think it was a great place to work. Its a fun environment where hard work is rewarded. The training and support for both new members of staff and established members of staff is excellent and the benefits on offer are great.

Cons

Like all recruitment businesses the hours are long and you are expected to go the extra mile for both candidates and clients, this isn't a negative as such but if you are not prepared to put in a lot of effort then this probably isn't the right business for you.

Four Financial Recruitment2017-04-28
  8. "What a great company to work for!"

I have been working at Four Financial Recruitment

Pros

After being at Four Recruitment just under a year now, starting as a graduate with no recruitment experience I am so glad I joined such a great company, i have received fantastic training from day 1 of being in the business and help and support is always provided now a year down the line. We are located in great offices and are rewarded non stop for our hard work! Constantly being encouraged to achieve the best outcomes...

Cons

Keep doing what you are doing !

Four Financial Recruitment2017-04-26
    • "Great Team - Excellent Directors!"

Former Employee - Office Manager/PA in Manchester City Centre, England

I worked at Four Financial Recruitment full-time

Pros

Great offices, amazing incentives and bonuses, and plenty of opportunity for growth if you want it. A real ethos to succeed and share success among the team. Fantastic family feel, the directors really look after their employee's whether that's providing a great social side, flexibility, or support and training within the role.

Cons

No real cons, it's a non-stop business that you get out what you put in, so if you want to work hard and suceed in a fun environment then this is the place for you.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Four Financial Recruitment2017-04-25
    • "The best of the best!"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Bolton, England

I have been working at Four Financial Recruitment full-time for more than a year

Pros

Excellent training & development from both Directors and long-standing colleagues - everybody helps everybody Opportunity to work autonomously but support is on hand when needed Chance to build up your own clients/contacts/candidates Brilliant new offices and working environment, work hard but everyone gets on well and we have a good laugh! Commission structure & generous benefits - always a bonus!

Cons

Nothing ..... yes the hours are slightly longer than a normal 9-5 but you get that in any recruitment role. What you put in you get out so it is win win!

Four Financial Recruitment2017-04-25