Four Seasons Health Care Health Care Assistant Reviews

Updated 7 Jul 2020

2.4
Four Seasons Health Care Chief Executive Jeremy Richardson (no image)
Jeremy Richardson
  1. "Fantastic company to work for"

5.0
    Current Employee - Senior Health Care Assistant in Skegness, England

I have been working at Four Seasons Health Care full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Fantastic management Good shifts/ hours Fantastic work Colleagues

Cons

Rate of pay could be better

2. "ok"

Current Employee - Health Care Assistant in Hartlepool, England

I have been working at Four Seasons Health Care part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

A very rewarding job to do

Cons

Nasty staff, managers don't listen

3. "Badly Treated"

2.0
    Current Employee - Health Care Assistant in Nottingham, England

I have been working at Four Seasons Health Care part-time for less than a year

Pros

Getting close to residents

Cons

Management don’t care about staff, underpaid. Long hours

June 9, 2020Digital Marketing Executive

Thank you for taking the time to provide your comments. We are sorry that your view of your workplace doesn’t reflect our values here at FSHC.

"the pits"

Current Employee - Health Care Assistant

I have been working at Four Seasons Health Care full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

the clients were the only thing good about this home

Cons

the worst manager ever with the minimal experience straight out of nhs

June 9, 2020Digital Marketing Executive

Thank you for your review.

5. "Friendly home"

Current Employee - Health Care Assistant in Carlisle, England

I have been working at Four Seasons Health Care full-time for more than a year

Pros

The staff and residents

Cons

Rota, not knowing when your shifts are. No set rota. Here there and everywhere

"Shocking"

Current Employee - Health Care Assistant in Taunton, England

I have been working at Four Seasons Health Care full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Worked for four seasons for over 10 years, staff become family as do the residents

Cons

Quite honestly dont think there is an up side for working for four seasons, staff are pushed to there limits all day every day for peanuts! Working with bare minimum staff so they meet there targets!! Mangment couldn't care less about the staff!! Care more about making money to line there pockets than doing what's best for there homes, residents and staff!!

Continue reading

"Good team work. Oportunities to learn and grow."

4.0
    Health Care Assistant in Craigavon, Northern Ireland

I have been working at Four Seasons Health Care

Pros

Friendly staff, good opportunity to grow in career . Always pay in time and no problems.

Cons

Short staff all the time. No extra for weekend or nights . Low money for tasks with responsibility

June 22, 2018Digital Marketing Executive

Thank you for your feedback. We were delighted to hear about your positive experience at Four Seasons Health Care. We recognise that career progression is important to everyone. No matter what your role, you can progress with Four Seasons Health Care as we provide continual training and support to all team members. Thanks again for all of your comments.

"Health care assistant"

1.0
    Former Employee - Health Care Assistant in Rochester, South East England, England

I worked at Four Seasons Health Care full-time for less than a year

Pros

Some colleagues Some lovely residents which I miss Hours are so long in one shift you can work 3 days and it be classed as full time.

Cons

It’s a very hostile working environment. A lot of back biting. A lot of cutting corners at the cost of employees and residents. Limited training i.e my manual handling last 15 minuets. Wasn’t offered a uniform until I handed my notice in which is ludicrous. Forced to wake residents in the early hours of the morning to bed wash in order to make the day staffs job early ( I think that may be called instructional abuse?) and doing it single handily. Terribly under staffed 2 hca to take care of 22 residents on a night shift. Management is fully aware of this but does nothing. There are quite a few high risk ‘aggressive’ residents in the home and there is no training on how to assist them. I have been attacked a number of times at work and on one occasion I was told to get over it’s just apart of the job and I’m probably not cut out for the job. I loved working with the residents most of the people I worked with did their level best for them as well but we were so under appreciated. To be honest its the most disheartening and back breaking job I have ever done. I never ever want to step foot back in a nursing home ever again.

June 22, 2018Digital Marketing Executive

Thank you for your comments – we welcome your views, which will help us to improve our care services. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your comments in more detail with you. Would you be able to contact our feedback team directly on fourseasons@fshc.co.uk and we will ensure your comments are acted on accordingly.

"Healthcare assistant"

2.0
    Former Employee - Health Care Assistant in Baldock, England

I worked at Four Seasons Health Care part-time for less than a year

Pros

Throughout my stay, the health care assistants are willing to give you a hand if you are struggling to deal with one of the residents.

Cons

During at my stay in this company for 5 months, it has been experiencing constant short of staff.

June 22, 2018Digital Marketing Executive

Thank you for sharing your recent experience of Four Seasons Health Care. We appreciate you giving us the chance to improve our services by providing us with this feedback. Would you be willing to discuss your comments further? Please contact us on fourseasons@fshc.co.uk and our feedback team will be in touch with you directly.

"Pros"

4.0
    Current Employee - Health Care Assistant in York, England

I have been working at Four Seasons Health Care full-time

Pros

The best thing about working in this care home is helping the service users to enjoy there life's and making them happy and smile

Cons

Long 12 hr shift prefer 7till 7 at least you can get home at that time and c your children

Found 20 reviews