Four Seasons Health Care Home Manager Reviews

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Supported, heard and involved

Apr 20, 2021 - Care Home Manager in Wellingborough, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

You are listened to, your opinion counts and matters, you are taken seriously.. I find the support from the regional team is consistent, they are always by our side and the leadership team care about every employee and resident in our care. It is with pride I am a Home Manger for Four Seasons, an exceptional team.

Cons

I don't have a con as such it's been a tough time this past year for all. The constant reminder from the leadership team that we are here together all working toward brighter days has been and continues to be priceless.

Recruitment Support Manager

Thank you for your comments about your experience working at Four Seasons Health Care Group. Our residents’ wellbeing is our main priority and it is great to hear that you enjoy supporting the homes in the job that you do. As always your support and contribution are recognised and I hope you continue to feel valued and happy in your role. Have a fantastic day!

2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Good career prospects

Mar 9, 2021 - Registered Care Home Manager in Durham, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Large company with scope for development. Generous annual leave entitlement. New SLT who appear supportive and responsive to change.

Cons

Training is predominantly elearning and is repetitive as it has to be redone annually.

Recruitment Support Manager

Thank you for your wonderful feedback about the company. We are pleased to hear that your experience has been positive and appreciate your comments about the learning, but as you know all of our staff are committed to providing the best possible support in order to offer a great care experience for all of our residents and the learning enables this to happen and also for compliance. Have a great day.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to work

Nov 30, 2020 - Home Administrator in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly staff, warm atmosphere, great support network

Cons

Low pay, hard when a resident passes away, can be challenging work

Recruitment Support Manager

Thank you, for your feedback following your experience at our home. We are happy to learn it has been a positive one. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing. It is really lovely to hear. Have a wonderful day.

4. 1.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Avoid

Mar 23, 2021 - Nursing Home Administrator
    Business Outlook

Pros

Independent working, flexible with hours

Cons

Breaking the law by not adhering to signed contracted pay rates

Recruitment Support Manager

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to share your views. We appreciate all of your comments and I would welcome an opportunity to discuss this further with you. Please reach out to us at the home to arrange a meeting. Thank you once again.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Fantastic employer

Nov 12, 2020 - Home Manager in Newcastle upon Tyne, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Supportive Promotes career progression Training support resident care and wellbeing at the heart of everything they do

Cons

i honestly cant think of anything

Recruitment Support Manager

Thank you for sharing your recent experience of our home. We are pleased that it has been so positive and that you find the role rewarding. Our Home Managers hard work is recognised and we thank you for your continued support. Have a great day.

6. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Change

Dec 31, 2020 - Care Home Manager in Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good salary, great team in the home

Cons

Changes over the last year, still a lot of uncertainty for the future. Lack of support during COVID

1 person found this review helpful

Recruitment Support Manager

Thank you, for your comments about our care home. We appreciate you taking the time to give feedback and letting us know how we are doing. We have acknowledged the concerns you have, and improvements you have suggested to better the home. If you would like to discuss any concerns directly, please reach out to us at the home. Thanks again

7. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Inconsistent support

Sep 16, 2019 - Home Manager in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Large company with a diversified structure

Cons

Inconsistent support, have the habit of not paying bonuses

8. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Avoid like the plague!

Apr 25, 2019 - Home Manager in Bracknell, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

it was a job, but id rather have been unemployed than work another day for them.

Cons

poor management, disorganised, senior managers lied to regulators, no money for activities, poor standard of care, focus on money rather than care, focus on investors and not what was actually happening on the ground

2 people found this review helpful
  9. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 10 years

Pros

Nursing care was of a high standard, administered in a caring manner with residents given choice and option.

Cons

Nurses experienced pressure and lack of time in relation to paperwork, audits,and teaching due to extensive work load. Inspection process lacked understanding of efforts made and discouraged good nurses with unreasonable demands.

10. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Home Manager

Mar 16, 2015 - Home Manager in Manchester, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love the home I manage and have an abundance of support from Regional Manager and Operations Director. Great support services available to ensure a high standard of care and quality

Cons

Bonus scheme is hard to understand and achieve

Viewing 1 - 10 of 12 Reviews