Four Seasons Health Care Manager Reviews

1. 5.0

Suitable

May 22, 2021 - Personal Assistant (Carer) in Bournemouth, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very next to my adress

Cons

Nothing at moment it´s to early

Recruitment Support Manager

Thank you, for your feedback and for taking the time to share your experience of our home. We are pleased to learn it has been so positive and hope this continues to be the case. Take care.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Supported, heard and involved

Apr 20, 2021 - Care Home Manager in Wellingborough, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

You are listened to, your opinion counts and matters, you are taken seriously.. I find the support from the regional team is consistent, they are always by our side and the leadership team care about every employee and resident in our care. It is with pride I am a Home Manger for Four Seasons, an exceptional team.

Cons

I don't have a con as such it's been a tough time this past year for all. The constant reminder from the leadership team that we are here together all working toward brighter days has been and continues to be priceless.

Recruitment Support Manager

Thank you for your comments about your experience working at Four Seasons Health Care Group. Our residents’ wellbeing is our main priority and it is great to hear that you enjoy supporting the homes in the job that you do. As always your support and contribution are recognised and I hope you continue to feel valued and happy in your role. Have a fantastic day!

3. 5.0

Apr 21, 2021 - Deputy Manager in Barton upon Humber, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked within four seasons since December 2020. Since this time I have had many opportunities to expand my skills and knowledge which four seasons have offered to me, also supported me to complete. Not only the staff at the home I work at have supported me, but the external staff have been there to support and guide me to become who I am today. There are so many additional benefits offered to you as an employee of four seasons to reward you for your hard work and dedication. I hope to have a long service with four seasons

Cons

Face to face interview opportunity

Recruitment Support Manager

Thank you, we always appreciate individuals taking the time to give their feedback and we are very pleased to hear that your experience at our care home was so positive. All of our staff are committed to providing the best possible care experience for all of our residents and it is very rewarding to have their efforts recognised.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company to work for

Jan 22, 2021 - Personal Activities Coordinator in Cannock, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great support Great training Great start! Highest quality care

Cons

The training is quite hard at the start but it will help you. Has been invaluable for me.

Recruitment Support Manager

Thank you, we always appreciate individuals taking the time to give their feedback and we are very pleased to hear that your experience working at one of our care homes is so positive. You and all of our staff are committed to providing the best possible care experience for all of our residents and it is very rewarding for you to recognise it, but also rest assured your efforts are recognised also.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Genuinely caring company

Jan 16, 2021 - Senior Manager in Wilmslow, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Real focus on team and improving resident outcomes

Cons

Some of the systems are old and need replacing

Recruitment Support Manager

Thank you for your comments about your experience working at Four Seasons Health Care Group. Our residents’ wellbeing is our main priority and it is great to hear that you enjoy supporting the homes in the job that you do. As always your support and contribution are recognised and I hope you continue to feel valued and happy in your role. We take on board your point about the systems, and this will be reviewed. Have a fantastic day!

6. 4.0
    Current Employee

Good career prospects

Mar 9, 2021 - Registered Care Home Manager in Durham, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Large company with scope for development. Generous annual leave entitlement. New SLT who appear supportive and responsive to change.

Cons

Training is predominantly elearning and is repetitive as it has to be redone annually.

Recruitment Support Manager

Thank you for your wonderful feedback about the company. We are pleased to hear that your experience has been positive and appreciate your comments about the learning, but as you know all of our staff are committed to providing the best possible support in order to offer a great care experience for all of our residents and the learning enables this to happen and also for compliance. Have a great day.

7. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good period of employment

Feb 8, 2021 - Deputy Manager in Cardiff, Wales, Wales
    Business Outlook

Pros

Supportive area management Good opportunities given

Cons

Low budgets Staffing could be low

Recruitment Support Manager

Thank you, we always appreciate individuals taking the time to give their feedback and we are very pleased to hear that your experience working at Four Seasons Health Care Group is so positive. All of our staff are committed to providing the best possible support in order to offer a great care experience for all of our residents. Low budgets and staff are being reviewed constantly in order to provide a better service for all. Thank you.

8. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Fairly good organisation

Feb 5, 2021 - Registered Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Team work, senior management support

Cons

Pay rates, staffing levels, processes

Recruitment Support Manager

Thank you for your comments about your experience working at Four Seasons Health Care Group. Our residents’ wellbeing is our main priority and it is great to hear that you enjoy supporting the homes in the job that you did. We take feedback seriously and will look into the comments you have highlighted. Have a fantastic day!

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Fantastic employer

Nov 12, 2020 - Home Manager in Newcastle upon Tyne, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Supportive Promotes career progression Training support resident care and wellbeing at the heart of everything they do

Cons

i honestly cant think of anything

Recruitment Support Manager

Thank you for sharing your recent experience of our home. We are pleased that it has been so positive and that you find the role rewarding. Our Home Managers hard work is recognised and we thank you for your continued support. Have a great day.

10. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Change

Dec 31, 2020 - Care Home Manager in Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good salary, great team in the home

Cons

Changes over the last year, still a lot of uncertainty for the future. Lack of support during COVID

1 person found this review helpful

Recruitment Support Manager

Thank you, for your comments about our care home. We appreciate you taking the time to give feedback and letting us know how we are doing. We have acknowledged the concerns you have, and improvements you have suggested to better the home. If you would like to discuss any concerns directly, please reach out to us at the home. Thanks again

Viewing 1 - 10 of 29 Reviews