Four Seasons Health Care RGN Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

1. "Induction"

Current Employee - RGN in Leeds, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Four Seasons Health Care full-time for less than a year

Pros

Well established company

Cons

Pay dates seems not to be the same forever changing and not sure what they are the cut off dates.

Advice to Management

Induction process is not properly planned and as a new starter I wasted time just following other nurses.My personal documentation take a long while to put through and this leave with a backlog of E-learning which I need to do on my own time and having young kids it's not helpful at all.

Four Seasons Health Care2017-09-09

Four Seasons Health Care Response

September 13, 2017Digital Marketing Executive

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback. We are pleased to learn that your overall experience with Four Seasons Health Care has been so positive. We take all comments seriously and see them as an opportunity to improve and we will highlight your points to our ...

2. "Not recommend it"

Former Employee - RGN in Brighton, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Four Seasons Health Care full-time for more than a year

Pros

Stable company, nice home, free uniform, easy to get in

Cons

Poor salary, poor benefints, poor training opportunities, poor support by management, lots of paperjob

Advice to Management

Increase the staff salary Provide more trainings

Four Seasons Health Care2017-08-22

Four Seasons Health Care Response

August 28, 2017Digital Marketing Executive

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback. Your views mean a lot to us. We have recognised that with the increasing pressures within healthcare, training is a key priority for all staff. We have created academies to support career development beginning with ...

"Poor Quality"

Former Employee - RGN in London, England

I worked at Four Seasons Health Care full-time for less than a year

Pros

I cannot write any pros, because the training is poor, there is little to help improve morale, staff are just numbers and residents are just money!

Cons

Poor pay, if your not related to management or a best friend you won't go far! Everyone is either a best friend of the director, or related to a regional manager, management should look professional and act in the same manner rather than swearing, and lots of make up and tattoos doesn't promote the correct image.

Advice to Management

Don't employ your family or best mates, giving lots of audit reports and putting pressure on the home manager will not drive through standards.

Four Seasons Health Care2016-03-16

"registered nurse"

Former Employee - RGN in Cardiff, Wales

I worked at Four Seasons Health Care

Pros

was close to home only took 20 minutes journey time and relatively small home. was also convienient times for shift worked nights so traffic relatively quiet

Cons

there was no hand over time and staff were expected to get to home 15 minutes before start of shift. also it was taken for granted that we would work extra shifts withouy being asked almost as if we had no private life.

Advice to Management

take notice of staff and respect that staff do have lives outside of the home. residents should not be washed or dressed by night staff just because not enough staff to get the up in the morning staff according to dependency level not number of residents

Four Seasons Health Care2015-06-27