Four Seasons Health Care Reviews

Found 359 of over 376 reviews

3.7
Four Seasons Health Care Chief Executive Jeremy Richardson
Jeremy Richardson
Pros
  • "Some lovely residents which I miss(in 10 reviews)

• "Staff are friendly , work well as a team & I enjoy spending time with residents(in 7 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Poor carers are training new staff - which yields poor standards of care(in 16 reviews)

• "Poor management, it’s about who you know not what you know(in 11 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals
    1. 5.0

Responsive employer

Oct 9, 2021 - Regional Support Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great team to work with, the senior management team are realistic and approachable, they understand the pressure of the role and provide support accordingly. The organisation promotes learning and development and encourages staff to develop themselves and take opportunities to progress. I have so far had a very positive experience and love supporting the teams.

Cons

No downsides as of yet. The only negative is some of the homes require environmental investment, but the company is aware if this.

2. 5.0

Brilliant

Sep 16, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Professional and friendly and able to accommodate anyone

Cons

I could not find any fault with it

Recruitment Support Manager

Thank you, for your comments about your recent experience at our Care Home. Our residents’ wellbeing is our main priority and it is great to hear that you were so pleased with the quality of our care.

3. 5.0

Administrator

Sep 7, 2021 - Home Administrator
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very friendly, a quick response after interview and then quick start date

Cons

It took a long time to get to speak to someone after applying to arrange an interview

Recruitment Support Manager

Thank you, we always appreciate individuals taking the time to give their feedback and we are very pleased to hear that your experience working at Four Seasons Health Care Group is so positive. All of our staff are committed to providing the best possible support in order to offer a great care experience for all of our residents - your efforts are greatly appreciated and recognised.

4. 5.0

Great job

Aug 25, 2021 - Domestic Assistant in Glasgow, Scotland, Scotland
      Business Outlook

Pros

They are very understanding of people’s situations

Cons

Some people that work there aren’t nice

Recruitment Support Manager

Thank you, for your comments about your recent experience at HOME NAME Care Home. Our residents’ wellbeing is our main priority and it is great to hear that you were so pleased with the quality of our care.

5. 5.0
      Former Employee

Excelent

Aug 3, 2021 - Chef/Manager in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland
      Business Outlook

Pros

Place changes to improve my quality of life

Cons

Stressfull and bored for my present workplace

Recruitment Support Manager

Thank you, for your feedback following your recent experience at our home. We are happy to learn it has been a positive one. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing. Have a wonderful day.

6. 5.0

T

Jul 25, 2021 - Care Assistant in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

The team work is exceptional,

Cons

I am a new staff, fingers still crossed

Recruitment Support Manager

Thank you, taking the time to write this review. Our residents’ wellbeing is our main priority and so I am sure you will see that we offer the best quality of care. Welcome onboard and I hope you have a long and happy career with us.

7. 5.0

Great Opportunities

Jul 22, 2021 - Registered Nurse in Cumbernauld, Scotland, Scotland
      Business Outlook

Pros

The induction Four Seasons provide is useful and informative. Supernumerary is also good as it gives the employee a chance to learn their systems,supervised,by a regular member of staff. It also gives you a chance to familiarise yourself with the working environment and of course to meet the staff and residents. Recruitment staff are friendly and helpful and reply to any questions promptly and efficiently. Training opportunities are available should an employee want to further their career or enhance their knowledge and skills.

Cons

"No cons to offer"Due to the vulnerability of the residents be prepared for hard work but again very rewarding.

Recruitment Support Manager

Thank you, for your positive feedback towards Four Seasons Health Care Group. One of our top priorities is to provide comfort into the home so all residents feel welcomed. I hope you continue to have a happy and rewarding career with us at Four Seasons. Have a great day!

8. 5.0
      Current Employee

Rubbish

Jul 15, 2021 - Care Assistant in Blackburn, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Rewarding, fast paced, friendly, good training

Cons

Long hours, rubbish pay, short holiday entitlement, no sick pay

Recruitment Support Manager

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to share your views. All of the staff are committed to providing the best possible care experience for all of our residents and we are disappointed to hear that you feel this has not happened in your case. We appreciate all of your comments and I would welcome an opportunity to discuss this further with you. Please reach out to us at the home to arrange a meeting. Thank you once again.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

No concerns everything is great so far

Jul 9, 2021 - Care Assistant in Wokingham, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

All of the team are brilliant so far and I have had no issues whatsoever. The rota seems flexible and managers have done everything I’ve asked. Everybody has been so helpful and welcoming

Cons

None at current everything has been great

10. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Very good company to work for at times

Jul 6, 2021 - Care Assistant in Wolverhampton, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible, kind, understanding, developing and accommodating. It has been a good job for me as a student.

Cons

Some times the shifts can be a lot if you are put on a lot in a week. Sometimes staffing levels can be low.

Recruitment Support Manager

Thank you, for your comments about one of our Care Homes. We appreciate you taking the time to give feedback and letting us know how we are doing. We have acknowledged the concerns you have, and improvements you have suggested to better the home. If you would like to discuss any concerns directly, please reach out to us at the home. Thanks again

Viewing 1 - 10 of 359 Reviews