Four Seasons Health Care Reviews

Four Seasons Health Care Chief Executive Jeremy Richardson
Jeremy Richardson
  1. 5.0

Car home rating

Jun 19, 2021 - Customer Assistant in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland
    Business Outlook

Pros

Really good staff I enjoy working with them

Cons

Hard work sometimes espcially when things get busy

Recruitment Support Manager

Thank you, we always appreciate individuals taking the time to give their feedback and we are very pleased to hear that your experience at our Care Home was so positive. All of our staff are committed to providing the best possible care experience for all of our residents.

2. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Experience of past employment

Jul 14, 2021 - Registered Nurse in Cumbernauld, Scotland, Scotland
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team, good training and facilities for staff to do online training

Cons

No support with health issues

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Apr 21, 2021 - Deputy Manager in Barton upon Humber, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked within four seasons since December 2020. Since this time I have had many opportunities to expand my skills and knowledge which four seasons have offered to me, also supported me to complete. Not only the staff at the home I work at have supported me, but the external staff have been there to support and guide me to become who I am today. There are so many additional benefits offered to you as an employee of four seasons to reward you for your hard work and dedication. I hope to have a long service with four seasons

Cons

Face to face interview opportunity

Recruitment Support Manager

Thank you, we always appreciate individuals taking the time to give their feedback and we are very pleased to hear that your experience at our care home was so positive. All of our staff are committed to providing the best possible care experience for all of our residents and it is very rewarding to have their efforts recognised.

4. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Got out when I could!

Jul 6, 2021 - Chef in Durham, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Not really any pros to this job

Cons

Poor wages, long hours, high staff turnover as management didn't have a clue how treat staff throughout the home.

1 person found this review helpful
  5. 5.0

Good work

Jun 15, 2021 - Care Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice folks to work for

Cons

Not found any as yet

Recruitment Support Manager

Thank you, for your feedback and for taking the time to share your experience of our home. We are pleased to learn it has been so positive - keep up the great work. Take care.

6. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Rating f my work place

May 25, 2021 - Carer in Thames Ditton, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Colleagues are helpful and the management is good

Cons

There is no program to help the carer to become a nure or a senior nurses.

Recruitment Support Manager

Thank you, for your comments about your recent experience at our Care Home. Our residents’ wellbeing is our main priority and it is great to hear that you were so pleased with the quality of our care. We always appreciate individuals taking the time to give their feedback. I appreciate your comments and we will look into this. Thank you.

7. 3.0

Not bad

Jul 11, 2021 - Carer in Edinburgh, Scotland, Scotland
    Business Outlook

Pros

Colleagues are friendly Residents are nice

Cons

Not enough staff Hours too long

8. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Challenging and rewarding

Apr 13, 2021 - Care Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible work ethic combined with generally friendly staff make the place good to work in. There's lots of training available for those wanting to further a career in care and if your needing employment they're always recruiting care assistants at multiple homes. Largely with any health care system their is an over abundance of clients with care needs and posts available for those wanting to do something challenging and rewarding. Often stayed back voluntary to spend time with clients needing support.

Cons

If I'm honest the processing of daily notes and updating of files involving added administration to care roles where a lot of unnecessary overlapping of paperwork occurs is an issue. And visible with an over spill of boxes and filing systems with notes in every office. In my opinion this limits quality of service provision against quantity by which I mean the added time spent filling in paperwork takes away time spent with those in care in most cases. Each patient can become in affect a product of service lacking emotional support in favour of ensuring administration elements are focused on. The company needs a massive drive towards modernization so that service provision and quality isn't directly affected. Such things as handheld IT equipment should be employed with integration of all systems and processes on said devices. Covering all areas from work allocations to observations, personal hygiene nutrition, wellbeing, medicine and behavior etc. So that the information is all in one place and directly available in each patients profile and care plan allowing superior tracking efficiency viewable statistics transferable data from profile. The man hours saved and the improvement of service provision would benefit both staff and client. Other issues no staff are trained in personal protection or conflict response and resolution with some clients having violent behavior and past histories of abuse drug or alcohol issues. This should be a mandatory element to protect both staff and patient so neither is harmed and should be taken up by the health executive board with consideration of trend and statistics reflecting higher numbers of health care services being assaulted physically and or sexually. This is hard work boys and girls it isn't as highly paid as it should be if we were to compare the focus of ridiculous youth tunnel vision fixated on football salaries, but it has its rewards if you value caring for people in need and enjoy supporting those from the community.

Recruitment Support Manager

Thank you, for your comments about your recent experience one of our Care Home. Our residents’ wellbeing is our main priority and it is great to hear that you were so pleased with the quality of our care. We always appreciate individuals taking the time to give their feedback and value what you say above. Thank you once again.

9. 4.0

Health

Jun 12, 2021 - Registered Nurse in Blyth, North East England, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Supportive efforts from managers and staff

Cons

Poor staffing in care homes

Recruitment Support Manager

Thank you, for your comments about your recent experience in our Care Home. It is great to hear that you feel supported and we will look into the concerns you have voiced. Thank you, feedback is always most welcomed and helps us drive the organisation in the right direction.

10. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Started very enthusiastic about the job and the workplace but ended burnt out

Jun 27, 2021 - Health Care Assistant in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible hours and good transport

Cons

Not in a safe area.. Overworked and underestimated staff

Recruitment Support Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We are very sorry to hear of the concerns that you have raised and would welcome the opportunity to discuss these in more detail. Please could we ask that you kindly contact the Home Manager or Regional Manager for the care home in the first instance or alternatively the link to our complaints information is https://www.fshc.co.uk/feedback where additional contact information is provided. We look forward to hearing from you.

Viewing 11 - 20 of 344 Reviews