Four Seasons Health Care Reviews

Four Seasons Health Care Chief Executive Jeremy Richardson
Jeremy Richardson
  1. 4.0
    Current Employee

Good

Apr 8, 2021 - Care Assistant in Limavady, Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good work environment and good staff

Cons

Long hours can be stressful

Recruitment Support Manager

Thank you, we always appreciate individuals taking the time to give their feedback and we are very pleased to hear that your experience was so positive. All of our staff are committed to providing the best possible care experience for all of our residents and it is very rewarding to have their efforts recognised.

2. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Poor staff welfare

Apr 22, 2021 - RN Staff Nurse
    Business Outlook

Pros

The residents are always the best part of the job

Cons

Poor staff welfare, no paid break, no paid handover, no paid sick leave, no insurance coverage. Poor staffing levels. Little employee motivation. No staff inclusion in decision making. Sometimes they can mess up your pay

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great communication and support

Mar 29, 2021 - Office Based
    Business Outlook

Pros

Open, supportive company which helps you grow in your role

Cons

None that I can think of

Recruitment Support Manager

Thank you, we always appreciate individuals taking the time to give their feedback and we are very pleased to hear that your experience working at Four Seasons Health Care Group is so positive. All of our staff are committed to providing the best possible support in order to offer a great care experience for all of our residents - your efforts are greatly appreciated and recognised.

4. 5.0

Four seasons health care

Mar 31, 2021 - Care Assistant in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Staff is very helpful there

Cons

There are none at the moment

Recruitment Support Manager

Thank you for your wonderful feedback about one of our homes. We are pleased to hear that your experience has been positive and appreciate all of your kind comments about our colleagues. Have a great day.

5. 5.0
    Featured Review

Good place to work

Mar 23, 2021 - Staff RN in Edinburgh, Scotland, Scotland
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good management and friendly staff

Cons

Long hours and sometimes staffing levels

Recruitment Support Manager

Thank you, for your comments about working in our Care Home. Our residents’ wellbeing is our main priority and it is great to hear that you were so pleased with the quality of our care. Have a great day.

6. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Enjoyed working for FSHC

Mar 14, 2021 - Care Assistant in Edinburgh, Scotland, Scotland
    Business Outlook

Pros

- informative elearning - opportunities to progress - understanding when it came to personal problems and needing to work around family

Cons

- not paid enough - usually short staffed

Recruitment Support Manager

Thank you for your comments about your recent experience whilst working at one of our Care Homes. Our residents’ wellbeing is our main priority and it is great to hear that you were so pleased with the quality of our care. We do listen to feedback and I take on board your comments. Thank you so much and have a great day.

7. 4.0
    Current Employee

Good career prospects

Mar 9, 2021 - Registered Care Home Manager in Durham, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Large company with scope for development. Generous annual leave entitlement. New SLT who appear supportive and responsive to change.

Cons

Training is predominantly elearning and is repetitive as it has to be redone annually.

Recruitment Support Manager

Thank you for your wonderful feedback about the company. We are pleased to hear that your experience has been positive and appreciate your comments about the learning, but as you know all of our staff are committed to providing the best possible support in order to offer a great care experience for all of our residents and the learning enables this to happen and also for compliance. Have a great day.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best company I've ever worked for

Feb 25, 2021 - Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management are supportive, they truly care about our elderly residents, back office support staff and everyone in the Four Seasons/brighterkind Group- working here feels like a family.

Cons

None that I can think of

Recruitment Support Manager

Thank you for your comments about your experience working at Four Seasons Health Care Group. Our residents’ wellbeing is our main priority and it is great to hear that you enjoy supporting the homes in the job that you do. As always your support and contribution are recognised and I hope you continue to feel valued and happy in your role. Have an enjoyable day!

9. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Very enjoyable place to work

Mar 16, 2021 - Personal Activities Leader in Cumbernauld, Scotland, Scotland
    Business Outlook

Pros

Rewarding and flexible very friendly place

Cons

Covid restrictions make it difficult to arrange activities

Recruitment Support Manager

Thank you, we always appreciate individuals taking the time to give their feedback and we are very pleased to hear that your experience at our Care Home is so positive. All of our staff are committed to providing the best possible care experience for all of our residents and unfortunately the current restrictions the pandemic has brought about has made lots of things difficult for many people. Thank you for the patience you are showing and we do appreciate all the hard work you are doing. Thank you so much.

10. 5.0

Carer

Mar 19, 2021 - Care Assistant in Walker, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly staff, lovely residents, opportunities to learn

Cons

Nothing to list, no need

Recruitment Support Manager

Thank you, we always appreciate individuals taking the time to give their feedback and we are very pleased to hear that your experience working at our Care Home was so positive. All of our staff are committed to providing the best possible care experience for all of our residents and it is very rewarding to have their efforts recognised. Thanks again.

Viewing 41 - 50 of 344 Reviews