Four Seasons Health Care Staff Nurse Reviews

Updated 7 May 2017

1.3
Four Seasons Health Care Chief Executive Jeremy Richardson (no image)
Jeremy Richardson
0 Rating

"Settled"

4.0
    Current Employee - Staff Nurse in Lisburn, Northern Ireland

I have been working at Four Seasons Health Care part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

For 12 years experiencing nursing in Northern Ireland, I found our Home (Lisburn intermediate Care Centre) good and very caring with their Clients, Staff are very friendly delivering good quality care and with full support from our Home Manager (Judy Derby) .

Cons

Challenge is Looking after ageing population, with constantly moderately amount of admissions were getting all the time, These individuals are fragile, vulnerable ones that you need to plan your care for each client's needs and also including the demands of the family.

"horrible"

1.0
    Former Employee - Staff Nurse in Brechin, Scotland
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Four Seasons Health Care full-time

Pros

residents were great..cares worked really hard

Cons

horrible. basic care for residents. Obsessed with paperwork- didn't want to hear any feedback- dismissed concerns. Bad manager. Impossible demands. I worked 14 hour days no breaks-- tarining on days off- come in for this, come in for that on your days off-manager treated you as if you were a piece of s...I feared for my registration so left.

"Could be a lot better"

2.0
    Current Employee - Staff Nurse in Belfast, Northern Ireland
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Four Seasons Health Care full-time for more than a year

Pros

The residents are great, that's the reason I go to work! The management team at my current Home are reasonably supportive.

Cons

Pay is poor, no benefits such as sick pay. A culture of favouritism and hiring a number of employees from the same families. The work is heavy, not enough hoists or equipment. Bullying is tolerated.

Continue reading

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 3 reviews