Four Seasons Health Care Employee Reviews about "lovely residents"

Updated Jan 17, 2022

Found 395 of over 415 reviews

3.8
Four Seasons Health Care Chief Executive Jeremy Richardson
Jeremy Richardson
Pros
  • "I have worked within four seasons since December 2020(in 20 reviews)

• "Friendly staff and good training(in 15 reviews)

• Cons
  • "No cons to offer"Due to the vulnerability of the residents be prepared for hard work but again very rewarding(in 61 reviews)

• "same salary for all carers no mather how long you have been working there(in 19 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals

Reviews about "lovely residents"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Featured Review

A people focused business

Jan 11, 2022 - Learning & Development in Wilmslow, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

It's a large company with over 100 Care Homes and 3 central offices, but despite this, you feel part of a family from day one. Working within the Learning and Development department, I'm lucky to have exposure to Care Teams, Clinical Teams, Management teams and central functions. Everyone works hard and does the best they can with the residents well-being at the centre. It's a business that recognises and supports those who want to and are capable of progression. It's also a business full of good people - and that really helps make it a great place to work.

Cons

As with most businesses, it's demanding in terms of hours worked and workload. The remuneration is likely typical of the sector, but is not quite reflective of the effort and skills.

Recruitment Support Manager

Thank you, we always appreciate individuals taking the time to give their feedback and we are very pleased to hear that your experience working at Four Seasons Health Care Group is so positive. All of our staff are committed to providing the best possible support in order to offer a great care experience for all of our residents - your efforts are greatly appreciated and recognised.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great

Jan 17, 2022 - Regional Support Manager in Nottingham, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work. Good salary. Decent bonus and great management team.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of right now.

3. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good job

Jan 15, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great work ethic, good to work for

Cons

No downsides, good company to work for

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Good Company with good prospects

Jan 10, 2022 - Care Home Manager in Glasgow, Scotland
      Business Outlook

Pros

Development Flexibility Senior management team Value team

Cons

Long hours Work/ life balance Recruitment team Workload

Continue reading
    5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

feelings towards the company i work for

Jan 5, 2022 - Regional Support Chef
      Business Outlook

Pros

I love company and believe in the business values. The team i work within is fantastic you can share ideas and your opinion matters. I also love the fact we can make a difference together to the residents with in our homes.

Cons

I do not have any and if i did i would raise with my manager and feel comfortable and know i would be supported and it would be resolved

Recruitment Support Manager

Thank you for your comments about your experience working for Four Seasons Health Care Group in one of our homes. Our residents’ wellbeing is our main priority and it is great to hear that you enjoy supporting the homes in the job that you do. As always your support and contribution are recognised and I hope you continue to feel valued and happy in your role. Have a fantastic day!

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to work, very supportive employer

Jan 6, 2022 - Regional Trainer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Thorough induction process, ongoing support, development opportunities & very approachable managers.

Cons

No negative experiences while working with FSHC

Recruitment Support Manager

Thank you for your comments about your experience working at Four Seasons Health Care Group. Our residents’ wellbeing is our main priority and it is great to hear that you enjoy supporting the homes in the job that you do. As always your support and contribution are recognised and I hope you continue to feel valued and happy in your role. Have a fantastic day!

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Fabulous company to work for

Jan 6, 2022 - Regional Support Chef
      Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent company to work for they offer so much support and think about there employees

Cons

Do not really have any downsides

Recruitment Support Manager

Thank you, we always appreciate individuals taking the time to give their feedback and we are very pleased to hear that your experience working at one of our care homes was so positive. All of our staff are committed to providing the best possible care experience for all of our residents.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Good Company to Work For

Jan 6, 2022 - Head Chef
      Business Outlook

Pros

Very team and resident focused Great ethos Well led

Cons

none that I can think of

Recruitment Support Manager

Thank you, for your comments about your recent experience at our Care Home. Our residents’ wellbeing is our main priority and it is great to hear that you were so pleased with the quality of our care.

9. 4.0

Anonymous Chef

Jan 6, 2022 - Chef
      Business Outlook

Pros

Culture has changed massively since company restructure More support and development opportunities

Cons

Hourly rate could be better for the more experienced chefs. Premium rates attract a better skill set rather than attracting amateur cooks

Recruitment Support Manager

Thank you, we always appreciate individuals taking the time to give their feedback and we are very pleased to hear that your experience working at one of our care homes is so positive. All of our staff are committed to providing the best possible support in order to offer a great care experience for all of our residents - your efforts are greatly appreciated and recognised.

10. 5.0

Supportive, forward thinking company

Jan 5, 2022 - Regional Compliance Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great team work, friendly staff, supportive management, flexibility, the management team listen, look to the future, inclusivity

Cons

None, really love my role within Four Seasons. I would go as far as to say this is the best job i have had throughout my working career

Continue reading