Four Seasons Health Care "lovely residents" Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Four Seasons Health Care Employee Reviews about "lovely residents"

Updated 1 Aug 2019

Found 206 reviews

Four Seasons Health Care CEO Tim Hammond
Tim Hammond
Pros
Cons
  • "It is very expensive for residents to live in their homes(in 14 reviews)

• "Poor carers are training new staff - which yields poor standards of care(in 14 reviews)

Reviews about "lovely residents"

Return to all Reviews

"Health care assistant"

Former Employee - Health Care Assistant in Rochester, South East England, England

I worked at Four Seasons Health Care full-time for less than a year

Pros

Some colleagues Some lovely residents which I miss Hours are so long in one shift you can work 3 days and it be classed as full time.

Cons

It’s a very hostile working environment. A lot of back biting. A lot of cutting corners at the cost of employees and residents. Limited training i.e my manual handling last 15 minuets. Wasn’t offered a uniform until I handed my notice in which is ludicrous. Forced to wake residents in the early hours of the morning to bed wash in order to make the day staffs job early ( I think that may be called instructional abuse?)...

Advice to Management

People don’t leaving companies, they leave poor management. Treat your employees like human being and maybe your turn over of staff won’t be so high.

Four Seasons Health Care2018-05-29

Four Seasons Health Care Response

June 22, 2018Digital Marketing Executive

Thank you for your comments – we welcome your views, which will help us to improve our care services. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your comments in more detail with you. Would you be able to contact our feedback team directly on fourseasons@fshc.co.uk and we will ensure ...

"Disgraceful company to work for"

Former Employee - Carer in Northampton, England

I worked at Four Seasons Health Care full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Lovely residents...... ..some great carers.. ..no other pros

Cons

Lack of support to homes by management which caused my home to close with tremendous effect on all the staff and residents......the manager took all the blame for this....... disgusting way to treat people. Stay away from this company

Advice to Management

Too worried about making a profit on the backs of some loyal staff who genuinely care

Four Seasons Health Care2017-10-28
  3. "Domestic"

Former Employee - Domestic Assistant in Romford, England

I worked at Four Seasons Health Care full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Working with hard working carers who do a amazing job considering the hours they have to work and how they r so short staff most off the time.and the lovely residents that r so lovely miss them so much

Cons

Staff r ova worked always short staff to much paper work when they could b spending more time talking with the residents which they love.far to much bulling no one listens if you report it.had the housekeeper is a joke never done a days work in her life but fools the stupid manager and deputy manager that's doing all the work idiots

Advice to Management

Managers need to lister to their staff,when other staff are telling the truth bout the bulling going on.then when you report it to head office they don't listen either so the full blame goes to the managers listen to what's being said to you don't just sit in you office and do nothing cos your paid to do a job on a wage far bigger than the poor carers or domestic who work there backsides off not for you but for the residents

Four Seasons Health Care2016-10-11

"Stressed out care assistant"

Current Employee - Care Assistant

I have been working at Four Seasons Health Care full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The staff have a family appeal, lovely residents, great person centered care.

Cons

Hours are too long, not enough reliability in most of the new staff that are not dedicated, really low pay rates, not appreciated at all. im pregnant and expected to run a nursing floor with new carers who need a lot of support which puts me at risk. Managers do not listen to complaints, nothing gets done.

Advice to Management

Get to know every floor and the staff, walk around and support your carers and once in a while praise them with a little recognition.

Four Seasons Health Care2015-06-09

"Lack of domestic staff"

Current Employee - Domestic Assistant in Glasgow, Scotland

I have been working at Four Seasons Health Care part-time for more than a year

Pros

Meeting some really lovely residents.

Cons

Trying to clean large homes on min staff levels to a high standard one member of staff per floor lots,of en-suite rooms and lots of toilets. families being employed getting away with going for lots of cigarette breaks and not doing their jobs just there for the wage and bot do their jobs. Trying to get annual leave is a challenge. Bullying, bad management.

Advice to Management

Go out on to the floor and really see what is going on and stop lying to staff and families.

Four Seasons Health Care2015-03-08

"worst place I have ever work!"

Current Employee - Care Assistant in Holywood, Northern Ireland

I have been working at Four Seasons Health Care full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have worked for this company for a few years! some really nice staff, lovely residents. enjoy going in to work to see the residents as they brightening your whole day.

Cons

management don't care, they lie, lots of bullying between some staff.Management are all full of false promises with no intention of following through. Management don't listen or follow through when complaints are made about bullying. E learning is a load of rubbish, there should be proper practical training for everything. bad staff get away with everything, good staff never get the praise they deserve. I can't wait to...

Advice to Management

Start listening to your good staff that actually care about their residents!

Four Seasons Health Care2014-09-14

"Long hours, short staffed, low pay, terrible management"

Former Employee - Care Assistant in Holywood, Northern Ireland

I worked at Four Seasons Health Care full-time for more than a year

Pros

Meeting the lovely residents, not many more positives I can say about it.

Cons

No management, not enough staff, poor pay and long days.

Advice to Management

Sort management issues out ASAP or the home will surely be shut down within the year! Awful experience

Four Seasons Health Care2014-09-13