Fresenius Medical Care - North America Employee Reviews about "great benefits"

Updated 23 Apr 2020

3.3
Fresenius Medical Care - North America CEO Fresenius Medical Care North America and Deputy Chairman of the Management Board Rice Powell
Rice Powell

Reviews about "great benefits"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Staff RN"

I have been working at Fresenius Medical Care - North America part-time

Pros

Great benefits, good work environment

Cons

Long hours, stressful at times

Fresenius Medical Care - North America2017-08-23

"CVO"

4.0

I have been working at Fresenius Medical Care - North America full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great benefits, awesome management team, room for advancement, employees are valued and appreciated, highest pay in the industry for this type of position,

Cons

Never fully staffed for long. Temps quit weeks after being trained or have to be re-trained multiple times causing workload to pile up.

Fresenius Medical Care - North America2017-07-30
  3. "Review of FKC-NA"

I have been working at Fresenius Medical Care - North America full-time

Pros

Value employees, great benefits, decent amount of diversity.

Cons

Healthcare is a hard industry...

Fresenius Medical Care - North America2017-07-24

"Fresenius Medical Care is a really great company to work for."

Current Employee - Dialysis Technician in Louisville, KY

I have been working at Fresenius Medical Care - North America full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fresenius Medical Care offers a great benefits package, college reimbursement and great PTO. This company is a really great company to work for I fell in love being a dialysis Techinician there's alot of opportunities out there to make great company and still manage a real decent work/life balance. You absolutely need to experience to be a Dialysis Techinician but however; The passion and the drive is what you need to work at a company like this. You will get attached to the patients at your clinic or at other clinics but what I know you can't get too attached to the patients because alot of the great ones end up passing away and this is the hardest part about the job honestly.

Cons

I love working long hours, MWF I go in at 5a and work until 10p but this was by choice. If you don't like long hours then accept a part time position.

Fresenius Medical Care - North America2017-07-09
  5. "Home Therapy PD nurse"

Former Employee - Home Therapy/PD Registered Nurse in Washington, NC

I worked at Fresenius Medical Care - North America full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Family oriented with great benefits and a lot of PTO

Cons

Not many holidays/no hands on education

Fresenius Medical Care - North America2017-07-24

"clinic manager"

Current Employee - Clinical Manager in Lafayette, LA

I have been working at Fresenius Medical Care - North America full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great benefits, working hours, education

Cons

Lack of ability to advance career

Fresenius Medical Care - North America2017-06-22
  7. "Dialysis"

4.0

I have been working at Fresenius Medical Care - North America full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Large company. Transfer almost anywhere. Great Benefits.

Cons

Fast paced, small raises, overworked

Fresenius Medical Care - North America2017-05-30

"Be Careful"

Former Employee - Patient Care Technician in Dallas, TX
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Fresenius Medical Care - North America full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great Training. Room to grow your career. Tuition reimbursement and great benefits. They will hire almost anyone. Competitive pay.

Cons

If you are in a patient care position or interact frequently with patient care workers and management, YOU MUST FIT IN! The individuals employed on the patient care side of things are very compassionate and caring but also sometimes emotionally driven (sort of a pseudo-religious impulsiveness). These people do not have linear/logical thought processes and they are often unable/unwilling to maintain professional work/life separation. Patient care teams form cliques which you must get along with. It is not enough to work hard and do your job well. If you do not fit in you run the risk of being subjected to the rumor mill and possibly fired. If you are in the south be prepared for religious pep talks. Clinical managers and directors are also prone to this mentality. Many clinics are also naturally segregated. Often, in majority minority areas, the primary language spoken in the clinic is not English (even though company policy specifically prohibits this). Employees and managers will not always accommodate those that do not speak the minority language and you will be fired or forced to transfer to another clinic Fair warning.

Fresenius Medical Care - North America2017-04-08
  9. "Great place to work!!"

Current Employee - RN Clinical Manager in Terrell, TX

Pros

Good training and education to ensure your success. Great benefits not offered elsewhere. They truly invest a lot in their employees

Cons

Hours can be long depending on shifts available at facility. Every clinic varies with number of shifts

Fresenius Medical Care - North America2017-03-05
  10. "Worked for FMC for almost 9 year..."

Former Employee - Pct in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Fresenius Medical Care - North America full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Management teams are very accommodating with schedules, great benefits, tuition reimbursement, pay rates were increased that compared to similar companies.

Cons

As a PCT, limited advancement opportunities available. Internships or management training would benefit both techs and the organization. I wish I had the opportunity to join a internship while I was going to school

Fresenius Medical Care - North America2017-02-22