Fujitsu Employee Reviews about "senior management"

Updated Aug 15, 2020

Found 62 of over 4,487 reviews

3.6
Fujitsu President and Representative Director Takahito Tokita
Takahito Tokita
Pros
  • "Great work environment and lots of positivity(in 221 reviews)

• "Flexible working, nice people, good environment, supportive(in 110 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Career progression, Senior Management change to often(in 62 reviews)

• "Can often have issues with work life balance(in 53 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

What people are saying about Fujitsu

Join the conversation on

Deloitte USI

2m

works at

Accenture

Deloitte USI is offering me 15.5 LPA+10% variable. Fujitsu Consulting India is offering me 22 LPA fixed. I am SAP EWM consultant with 5 Years of exp. Deloitte's brand value will add a feather to the hat. But heard about its toxic WLB as well. Not aware of the role and project details though. Fujitsu is offering me an Implementation role and its a long term project for Japanese Manufacturer.

16 Comments

Join the conversation on

Reviews about "senior management"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 10 years

Overall Good Company to work for

Aug 19, 2019 - Product Support Consultant in Bracknell, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Worked at Fujitsu for 13 years starting first at Fujitsu Siemens and then merged into Fujitsu. Was difficult at times to find training opportunities whilst in first role I had at Fujitsu. Most recent role at Fujitsu was able to get some good training opportunities, would like to have done more was probably just my laziness!

Cons

I was made redundant from my role at Fujitsu which I appreciate companies need to do sometimes but I was not happy with the way they handled it which was disappointing considering this is a large company who has done this a few times you'd think they'd learn. We had a scoring process which was delayed but my exit date was not put back as a result of this sort I had quite short notice from being told I was selected to when I left. Also the company were saying that they were helping to find redeployment opportunities for you which they weren't really, they were simply advertising roles to us and providing other resources to help with this. They did however, provide training for help with looking for work in the future such as CV workshops, Linkedin workshops and Interview workshops. Also whilst in my previous role had been trying to get my job grade increased but always told by managers that they're pursuing HR to get it done and anything else which required HR involvement never got done. Seemed like HR ran the company instead of senior management.

Continue reading
    2. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Limited progression

Jun 1, 2020 - Service Delivery Manager in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flex Working, internal support for problems,

Cons

Career progression, Senior Management change to often.

3. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

alright company but dont stay too long

Nov 19, 2019 - SharePoint Administrator in Manchester, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

good work life balance, chilled culture

Cons

salary, progression and senior management is very slow to change

4. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 8 years

DO NOT WORK FOR THIS AWFUL COMPANY

Dec 3, 2019 - Wintel Technical Service Specialist in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland
      Business Outlook

Pros

I worked with a great bunch of people for the most part. If you have a personal issue such as a bereavement, they are very helpful. This is more down to the individual line manager rather than Fujitsu policy though

Cons

I worked for Fujitsu for over 8 years. The wages are very poor. Pay rises even if you get one have were always well below inflation. Over time Fujitsu have taken away employee benefits. As two examples only a portion of the bank holidays are now available, the medical benefit now has to be paid for. Fujitsu only seem concerned that you comply with what they want and have no concern about their employees moral. They expect more and more from employees without any financial compensation. I always felt stressed that I had to watch my back constantly because of the back stabbing by management and other teams, this was awful. The senior management are just the worst and have no concern regarding the people that work below them. This includes their own managers below them. The last straw came when the mamagement began taking away overtime that I relied on because of the poor wages. I suspect however, that was due to the fact I stood up for myself. So word of warning, DO NOT stand up to the management. You will be punished for it.

Continue reading
      2 people found this review helpful
    5. 3.0
      Former Contractor, more than 8 years

Great teams

May 16, 2019 - Project Coordinator in Bournemouth, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people and teams. Lot's of internal processes to read a d learn preferred company way.

Cons

Senior management need to listen to their employees, under play roles and the good people are tot