Funding Circle Employee Reviews about "great people"

Updated Jul 23, 2021

Found 28 of over 376 reviews

4.0
Funding Circle Co-Founder and CEO Samir Desai
Samir Desai
Pros
  • "I have been at Funding Circle about 1(in 32 reviews)

• "Great people and a fantastic culture(in 28 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Can work more on career progression(in 15 reviews)

• "Different "fitness" subsidies for SF and Denver office(in 10 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Finance

88 Comments

Finance

28.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/finance/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Funding Circle~793185
    Join the conversation on

Reviews about "great people"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great culture with a lot of personal development

Jul 23, 2021 - Marketing in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people. Everyone is approachable. Good worklife balance too.

Cons

Policy on remote work outside the UK needs changing to attract the top talents in Tech.

Funding Circle Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We're really pleased you're enjoying your time at Funding Circle! We are continuing to look into the remote working piece and welcome any feedback on this so please feel free to reach out to your People Partner to chat. Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great culture

Mar 25, 2021 - Account Executive
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people and a fantastic culture

Cons

There are a lot of people at Account Executive level

Funding Circle Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We're really pleased you're enjoying your time at Funding Circle! Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication.

3. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Was working for the sales team

Jan 22, 2021 - Sales Development Executive in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great socials, Great people, Great office

Cons

Can work more on career progression.

Funding Circle Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We're really pleased you enjoyed your time at Funding Circle. Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication and best of luck in your new role!

4. 4.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good Company to workforce

Jan 20, 2021 - Credit Administrator
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great People - Very Diverse A lot social Activity Loads to learn from different departments Directors very involve keeping people included Free Coffee / Soft drinks & Breakfast Beers on Friday

Cons

Long Days 9 to 6pm Fin Tech - Salaries could be improved in this sector These to it's only downfall

People Partner

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We're really pleased you enjoyed your time at Funding Circle. We take all our Circler's feedback very seriously and appreciate your feedback regarding compensation and working hours. We're always trying to improve our employee experience. Thank you for all your hard work and dedication to Funding Circle and we wish you the best of luck in your new role!

5. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company to work for and culture wise!

Jan 17, 2021 - Talent Acquisition Partner in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Visible leadership that are engaging - Great people who are down to earth - Clear visions ahead and great ideas

Cons

Not much I can think of (not always a perfect world but pretty great for a workplace)!

People Partner

Thank you for your time in leaving us your feedback! We are really pleased you are enjoying your career at Funding Circle!

6. 2.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Terrible working enviroment

Jan 17, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Access to some great people, good location and autonomy over work for the most part

Cons

Certain senior management are allowed to be rude, condescending and belittle other staff members. The expectation that you should struggle to find out things for yourself instead of asking for help is ridiculous and I've never experienced that before. It was frowned upon to ask for help even if you've done all you could do to help yourself first. Terrible environment to work and grow in as the structure doesn't make sense, there is also this expectation that you will get on and do things even if it isn't your job or without any conversation from management. My time there really affected my confidence and it was the worst time ever.

Continue reading
      5 people found this review helpful

Funding Circle Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We're sorry to hear that the relationship with your manager didn't meet expectations and we'll feed this back to see where we can make improvements. We also make sure every Circler has a dedicated People Partner they can speak to to discuss any problems they may be having and to ensure they are receiving the right support. We wish you the best of luck in your new role and thank you got all your hard work during your time at Funding Circle!

7. 4.0
      Current Employee

Great company to work for

Oct 28, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Strong leadership, great people, cares about employees and the mission of helping small businesses

Cons

Has coped well with pandemic thanks to govt schemes - need to focus on a good strategy and business model once these are pared back

Funding Circle Response

Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback. We're really please you're enjoying your time at Funding Circle. The Leadership Team are working hard on what comes next and how we ensure small business has what it needs to win. In the spirit of our value Be Open please feel free to reach out to your GLT member or People Partner with any questions you might have. Thank you for all your hard work and dedication to Funding Circle!

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Enjoy my job, the company and team

Oct 5, 2020 - Senior Product Manager in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, innovative, open culture

Cons

Nothing I can think of

Funding Circle Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We're pleased to hear you're enjoying your time at Funding Circle and we'd like to thank you for all your hard work and dedication!

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company to work for!

Oct 23, 2019 - Sales Development Executive in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent working environment with great people and career progression

Cons

None so far as I am still in my first year

Continue reading

People Partner

Thank you for your positive feedback - it's great to hear and we hope you continue to enjoy your career at Funding Circle.

10. 5.0

Great place to work for

Feb 5, 2019 - Product Manager in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Great people - Amazing vision - Really good work-life balance - Remote working

Cons

No cons to raise - I love working here

People Partner

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience at Funding Circle - keep up the good work!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 28 Reviews