Fyber Reviews

Updated 8 Jul 2020

4.3
Fyber CEO Ziv Elul (no image)
Ziv Elul
Pros
  • "Flexible Hours (Work-Life Balance)(in 10 reviews)

• "Fyber cares about each employee, dog friendly office, great benefits, and amazing coworkers(in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "It's clear that money is more important than people, as people were laid-off but bonuses for the new C-level stayed(in 6 reviews)

• "Ad tech is challenging, but you can learn a lot from it(in 5 reviews)

1. "Great company- lots of potential"

Current Employee - Publisher Development Manager in London, England

I have been working at Fyber full-time for more than a year

Pros

Strong team, supply, demand, engineering

Cons

New product released- lots of internal adjustments to facilitate the new products

2. "Fast Pace Friendly Company"

Current Employee - Lead Account Manager in London, England

I have been working at Fyber full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Fast pace, head of competition, and great atmosphere

Cons

Weather in London is terrible

Continue reading
  3. "Great team, great company"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I worked at Fyber full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

All round Fyber ticked all the boxes for a place to work, but for me the defining business Pro's would be that they were miles ahead of the competition at identifying and following industry trends within the in-app ecosystem and constantly setting a benchmark. On the publisher monetisation side of the business, it was fast moving, innovative and Fyber is a front-runner SSP. As a place to work, the UK office has a great team and a fun atmosphere that makes you want to go to work each day. Company benefits were also great! Fyber is a company moving in the right direction, good prospects for the future! Especially with partnerships like Facebook etc.

Cons

In my first few years at Fyber the inter-office communication in terms of support / general information was terrible. This has been resolved dramatically in the last year but it was the worst I had experienced at a publicly traded co. when I first arrived in 2016. There were times when there was a lack of leadership in the UK. Not enough focus on the brand / agency sales / direct advertiser sales - given that they had a fantastic product, just not the internal tools to execute brand requirements. The original German leadership / management was terrible (all gone now). The best thing to happen to the company was the acquisition of Inneractive and have their senior management take over.

"full of children"

1.0

I worked at Fyber full-time

Pros

no really a proper pro but got some good investors that helped cash flow. Good place for non experienced people, first level entry job.

Cons

as any other berlin based start up is full of non-professionla non-experienced employees. office is pretty much a kindergarten, underpaid non german employees and definitely overpaid german managers. Seems hierarchy is done based on your passport... Copy cut business model, do not join if you are an open minded person because you will pretty much see yourself duplicating whatsoever leading company has done. Couple of dinosaur employees as well, they have developed their career within the company, have no clue what goes on behind "Fyber wall"

5. "best combinations - all in one - Fyber"

Current Employee - Global Payroll Manager in Petah Tikva

I have been working at Fyber full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

This is the place to work -If you want to receive the best combination - of a good , successful and stable company , along with management which is- great , super professional, mostly friendly, welfare and a warm & personal engagement to all employees . you will feel - heard , seen , attentive and appreciated .

Cons

I really have no downside to mention :-)

6. COVID-19

"cool company, good product, nice benefits"

Current Employee - Senior Software Developer in Berlin

I have been working at Fyber full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

colleagues are great, amazing office, management is very pro-employees, they care a lot, especially now in corona times they are quick and responsive, HR is also really caring and not loosing patients even when I need my pay slip to be explained again with all the mess during STW in Q2, happy to be part of the company

Cons

development opportunities are limited, it's a small company in the end

7. COVID-19

"Great place to work and develop"

Current Employee - G&A in Tel Aviv-Yafo

I have been working at Fyber full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

a company that cares about its employees, that you can grow and develop in, transparent management during Covid-19 and in general.

Cons

Fyber office in IL are in Petah Tikva

8. "Love working at Fyber!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Fyber full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Fyber is more than a working place. It's a family. The management truly cares about the employees in the company. You can see it in many different ways: hiring strong leadership and talent is a top priority without compromising on culture fit; internal mobility and growth opportunities; open door to upper management; constantly thrives to improve the current; great perks; beautiful offices (every single one of them though we all WFH these days) and much more.

Cons

These days, honestly none. We have an amazing team that I'm very proud to be part of

Continue reading
  9. "An amazing place to work in"

Current Employee - Strategic Partnerships Manager in Tel Aviv-Yafo

I have been working at Fyber full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great products, employee benefits, global teams, WFH flexibility, great leadership, great organization culture

Cons

IL office is in Petach Tikva

10. "A workplace full of oppurtunities"

Former Employee - Office Manager

I worked at Fyber full-time

Pros

* There are many ways and oppurtunities to develop, create, and learn * A mix of interesting and mostly nice people * The benefits are on-par with other companies * The company's CEO is one of the nicest, most down to earth and modest persons I've ever met.

Cons

* The company was somewhat unstable, and there wasn't a feeling of solidarity * Higher levels made you feel sometimes you're beneath them on a personal level * Equality in terms of salary or benefits wasn't one of the company's strongest traits

Found 131 reviews