GMR Marketing Reviews

Updated Nov 24, 2021

Found 426 of over 492 reviews

4.1
GMR Marketing CEO Cameron Parsons (no image)
Cameron Parsons
Pros
  • "Great feed-back structure and well as great people(in 26 reviews)

• "Great people, great culture, great training(in 23 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Work-life balance was a large issue for me(in 10 reviews)

• "Long hours and little flexibility(in 9 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

What people are saying about GMR Marketing

Join the conversation on

Advertising

96.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/advertising/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Employer-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=GMR Marketing~14485
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

GMR Marketing London

Aug 22, 2016 - Senior Manager in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

great team to work with on great projects. International development opportunities in a global network within Omnicom. GMR Marketing is very well known in the US already and will soon be a force to reckon with in Europe

Cons

Currently still in a new biz cycle, looking for great brands to activate on a global and most professional level. There are some limitations with regards to the digital scope that can be handled from the UK, but good team in the US.

2. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

great place to work if you are part of the in group

May 23, 2018 - Director in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

exciting work, exciting clients, got some smart new thinkers in around digital and social that are creating great work for clients .

Cons

a culture where the "in group" excel

HR Specialist

Thanks for the feedback! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your work with us! Our creative and talented employees help keep us innovative and competitive. It is, however, unfortunate for us to hear that your experience was not enjoyable the whole way round. GMR has been working on numerous initiatives that are inclusive to all such as our Growth Leadership and Opportunities for Women (GLOW) Committee, our Diversity and Inclusion committee, and our Culture Committee. We appreciate your insight and look forward to our continued growth regarding employee inclusion!

3. 4.0
      Former Employee

Account Executive

Mar 4, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nice clients, people, good office location

Cons

Managed by one centralised office in US so for not account culturaland business differences when opened the office in a different country - UK

GMR Marketing

We appreciate your candor and are glad to hear that you’ve enjoyed interacting with both clients and co-workers alike. While our headquarters are based in the US, we have partnered with additional Omnicom agencies to continue building a global footprint that has pushed forward international ingenuities. We hope that the positive experience you had with GMR, carries on with you and your future career endeavors.

4. 4.0

Super-friendly agency

Nov 1, 2016 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly staff with a focus on good atmosphere which made it a fun place to work. Interesting project with good clients which has been great experience.

Cons

Got a bit stuck in one role so I didn't get as broad experience as I would have liked. Limited progression due to working in a fairly small team.

1 person found this review helpful

Corporate Recruiter

Thank you for your dedicated service! With our new Career Development philosophy and real-time insights, our goal is to provide employees with the support to help develop their careers within the agency. We promote regular one-on-ones between direct manager and employee as an atmosphere to discuss areas of interest and how to get to the next level within the agency. We appreciate your feedback and hope that these new efforts will make a difference in our employees’ ability to continually grow within GMR.

5. 5.0

Olympic Game intern

Oct 22, 2015 -  in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, great work environment, let you work on legitimate projects. Overall my experience was really good.

Cons

The only thing I wasn't a fan of was that sometimes things seemed to get very hectic and people would become disorganized

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing company

Nov 19, 2021 - Retail Expert
      Business Outlook

Pros

I love this job I took very good care of us and they were amazing

Cons

I learned a lot and had fun

7. 5.0

Great company

Nov 17, 2021 - General Manager in Orlando, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Teamwork is great here. Best experiential company ever!

Cons

Like any agency length of employment is difficult to achieve.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company

Nov 16, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

GMR is a great company to work for and be a part of. They have great core values and build their whole organization around them and make sure their team members all demonstrate them.

Cons

Things are getting very busy and they need more great employees to join the team so the work can be spread out a little more.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee

good

Nov 13, 2021 - Marketing Manager in Detroit, MI
      Business Outlook

Pros

good environment people and ethics

Cons

nothing much negative about the company

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Environment, Caring People

Nov 11, 2021 - Strategy Director in Milwaukee, WI
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great family-supportive vibe. Friendly people.

Cons

Not enough above-the-line work. Would like to do more traditional ads.

GMR Marketing Response

Thank you for your review! We encourage our employees to voice their concerns and/or thoughts about their workloads in discussions with their direct manager or HR Business Partner. Thank you for your dedication!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 426 Reviews