Gardiner & Theobald Employee Reviews about "consultancy"

Updated 12 Jul 2019

3.5
Gardiner & Theobald Managing Partner Simon Jones
Simon Jones
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "consultancy"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "A fantastic firm, great culture and opportunities"

Current Employee - Bid Coordinator in London, England

I have been working at Gardiner & Theobald full-time for more than a year

Pros

A great example of a company that provides opportunities and support to its staff without needing to brag about it. Their understated, elegant approach to marketing feeds through from G&T's culture which is a very traditional, respectable approach to doing business. What you see is very much what you get with G&T - an honest, trustworthy company to work for, that genuinely provides opportunities and excellent salary and working conditions. Their London office is in a fantastic location, is well appointed , and provides a great working environment. The company has a strong 'family feel' to it and has some extremely knowledgeable professionals who support each other and are all approachable and friendly. The company provides free monthly training for all employees and brings in guest speakers to provide industry insights and develop thought leadership. They have an extensive graduate training programme and a detailed programme for promoting and progressing colleagues. If you do work and do it well, this is a company that will recognise your input and promote you for it.

Cons

Working hours for some of the consultants can be pretty intense. It's very much the name of the game in consultancy and G&T does what it can to support the teams delivering the work. Internal communication can also be a little hit and miss (but I challenge you to find a company where that isn't the case!).

Continue reading
  2. "Excellent team and work ethos. Thoroughly enjoyed my time with GT"

Former Employee - Project Manager in Leeds, England

I worked at Gardiner & Theobald full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Industry reputation for GT is excellent and has stood me in good stead as my career has progressed. The reputation is well founded, GT has some great can-do staff and I would work there again.

Cons

No real cons to list. It's a consultancy, some of the projects aren't that sexy, but then again work is work.

3. "Nice to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

I have been working at Gardiner & Theobald full-time for more than a year

Pros

best opportunities for learning Career growth

Cons

Limited to cost consultancy services

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 English Reviews

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.