Global Reach Group Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Global Reach Group Reviews

Updated 28 Oct 2019

3.4
Global Reach Group CEO David Stevens  (no image)
David Stevens
  1. "Don't believe all the bad reviews you read!"

Current Employee - Account Executive in London, England

I have been working at Global Reach Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Firstly, PLEASE don’t believe all bad reviews. The people you work with at GRG are positive, and EVERYONE is friendly and encouraging. The company will invest in you if you work hard and you can progress your career very quickly! The culture is great and company outlook is very positive. Inter department relationships are great and people work together to meet the same business goals. New ideas are supported and... encouraged by senior management and people thrive. You get what you put in at GRG! You are supported if you want to move across to new teams, there is no micro-management. You get to build strong relationships with senior management which isn’t something you can normally do at companies. The working hours are very flexible and understanding, the pay is good, great social nights out and you can work on several initiatives outside of your day to day duties ie: charities.

Cons

Some of the systems are very outdated but in the process of being updated Bonuses could be better for back office

Global Reach Group2019-09-10
  2. "Good starting platform"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I worked at Global Reach Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good efficiency, good employee benefits i.e. regular nights out paid for, events, good feel from management

Cons

Typical corporate structure, Looking for ridiculous growth then cutting staff when don't hit

Global Reach Group2019-10-28
  3. "Avoid with your life."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England

I worked at Global Reach Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Trying to meet the minimum word-count, occasional social end of month parties are decent, only if you leave before 10pm otherwise otherwise some team members can be seen taking part in extra-curricular activities.

Cons

Awful culture, terrible processes. No strategy other than one-up each other, very toxic environment with more people leaving than joining.

Advice to Management

Remove the ego, be more professional.

Global Reach Group2019-09-07
  4. "Young Vibrant Atmosphere,"

Former Employee - Middle Office Analyst in London, England

I worked at Global Reach Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Youthful and exciting culture Benefits & incentives Team events Good work life balance

Cons

Bureaucratic management, Legacy systems need updating

Advice to Management

N/A

Global Reach Group2019-06-11
  5. "When Private Equity Investment goes wrong"

Former Employee - PFX Trader in London, England

I worked at Global Reach Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Friendly group atmosphere within each team Pay is OK, but far from market leading elsewhere

Cons

Lazy, lethargic culture has developed and is now entrenched Focus on short term results Very few signs of ambition or visions of growth, just cutting costs and trying to keep afloat

Advice to Management

Buy out your backers, move the company forward and stop trying to screw your employees

Global Reach Group2019-06-17

"The opportunities and values to embrace ...."

Current Employee - Deputy Settlements Manager in London, England

I have been working at Global Reach Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

The company which values all the staff and give them the opportunities to grow. The hierarchy is always equal and management is always listening to each and everyone opinion which contributes towards the company development and success. Inter department relationship is great and all colleagues work together to achieve the company’s set targets and goals. Employees benefits of great rewards and recognitions for their... performance. Incentives are given whenever required and on a fair basis. #One Team# One Dream # One Goal #

Cons

Influence from competitors tend to drive away our good atmosphere but we have strong culture and values which will help us persevere.

Global Reach Group2019-05-24
  7. "Team work makes the dream work!"

Current Employee - Trade Support in London, England

I have been working at Global Reach Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Global Reach is a great place to work. You are constantly supported and everyone comes together as one team to achieve our set goals. The morale in the office is always high which naturally lifts your spirits and creates a positive working environment. There are many opportunities to further your skill set and I have found this has always been supported by my manager.

Cons

Longer working day than my previous employer however the days are very busy and often goes quickly.

Global Reach Group2019-05-28

"No heart for its people or clients"

Former Employee - FX Sales

I worked at Global Reach Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great team before restructuring

Cons

They won’t care about you as you are a number just like the clients

Advice to Management

Bring back the old core team of front of house and back office

Global Reach Group2019-05-22

"Broken family with no values"

I worked at Global Reach Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Nothing, the nice people already left.

Cons

Since they sacked some directors and others directors left, the company has turned into a circus, no values,no work ethic, no sharing the numbers ( you don't even know how much you are doing),no communication, changing the commission structure every 6 months and dropping the numbers continuously. Back stabbing, discrimination and general toxicity best describe the place now. What do you expect when some of the... management restored to calling those who made this company great, bastards. Before these changes, I used to go to work happy and I used to love my job and the company.

Advice to Management

You can't run a business without experience in the sector.

Global Reach Group2019-05-17

"Game Over"

Former Employee - Currency Consultant in London, England

I worked at Global Reach Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Make no mistake GRP was once a great business, however a company is only as good as its people and near enough everyone who made it the business it was, have either left or been fired. Many have left to rejoin the original founder who has now set up again after selling out 3 years ago.

Cons

If you’re considering a sales role at GRP, I suggest you find a company with growing not shrinking revenues. It’s gotten so bad that the company no longer shares the numbers.

Advice to Management

Stop changing the commission structure every 6 months, it’s very demotivating. Get people in senior management that have actually done the job!

Global Reach Group2019-02-11