GlobalSign Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

GlobalSign Reviews

Updated 15 Aug 2019

3.6
GlobalSign CEO Ichiro Chujo (no image)
Ichiro Chujo

"Great Company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Maidstone, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at GlobalSign part-time for less than a year

Pros

Great flexi working, great people to work with. A reputable Company to work for that has clear structure and definition. Employee have a voice and have great socials that you can be part of. Good benefits, including Graze boxes once a month and amazing Perkbox

Cons

Holidays should start at 25 days offices are not air conditioned

Advice to Management

Keep looking after your Employees and they will look after you

GlobalSign2017-05-24
  2. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Global Vetting Manager in Maidstone, England

I have been working at GlobalSign full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

great work environment, Invest in people

Cons

Below market salary for industry

GlobalSign2019-07-17

"I Work in the UK Office - A Happy Bunny"

Current Employee - Digital Marketing Specialist in Maidstone, England

I have been working at GlobalSign full-time for less than a year

Pros

The office a really nice atmosphere, people are free and trusted to work hard and ideas are listened to. Before working here I read a few bad reviews on Glassdoor and realise now they are primarily from the Japan/US office about management but as far as I can tell these problems are long over. The global offices work seamlessly together and there is a opportunity for travel. We get good work benefits and packages as... well as healthy fruit and nuts in the office. We also get quarterly events for hitting targets and yearly reviews to help us move up and achieve our career goals.

Cons

Cubersecurity here is majorly important as we are a certificate authority. The annoying thing about this is a lot of logins, passwords, smartcards, tokens, authentication, encryption and a lot of help needed from IT to get stuff done. Personally think we need a bigger IT team to help but in general they try really hard to make sure you and your systems are up and running. It can just be a drag sometimes working with... so much tech and security.

Advice to Management

Not sure I have any. Maybe sometimes it's hard to have managers on the other side of the world so we could improve communication...nonetheless im sure all global companies have the same issue..

GlobalSign2016-06-02

"Don't waste your time."

I have been working at GlobalSign full-time for more than a year

Pros

Colleagues: everyone is highly intelligent, ambitious and striving to improve the business.

Cons

This used to be a good company to work for with very supportive management. Currently the company have been moving backward in their way they do things.

Advice to Management

They are so high on themselves that they won't listen to the minions below them. They should be humble to learn from their mistakes.

GlobalSign2015-02-11

"Great Place to work! Wonderful people."

Current Employee - Senior Sales Engineer in Portsmouth, NH

I have been working at GlobalSign full-time for less than a year

Pros

The product line is very nice the technology behind it well thought out. Plenty of growth potential in a great market. The focus of the office is to make the employees healthy and happy. It’s a very relaxed place to work. Everyone is so friendly.

Cons

Salary is on the low side of industry standard.

Advice to Management

With the evolving product suite and the move to less retail and more enterprise solutions, GlobalSign should be more competitive with pay to attract and retain experienced employees.

GlobalSign2019-08-15

August 16, 2019HR Generalist

Thank you for taking the time to review GlobalSign! We value the honest feedback and want to assure the company does make every effort to maintain our benefits and compensation programs to attract the best talent possible.

6. "Positive and Collaborative Workplace"

No Opinion of CEO

I worked at GlobalSign part-time for more than a year

Pros

Work-life balance Coworkers Work environment Employee recognition Bonus plan

Cons

Low salary Cliquey Route four traffic Parking You will always be busy

Advice to Management

Pay workers fairly - accounting for local pay rates.

GlobalSign2019-03-18

July 19, 2019HR Generalist

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We do strive to promote a true work/life balance and are always taking feedback on what employees and workers are looking for. I hope you have noticed some of these changes recently within the office.

"Even 5 stars are less to express the work culture and the tons of opportunities to progress"

I have been working at GlobalSign full-time for less than a year

Pros

Small Internet Industry and has a future. Great scope of growing.

Cons

Mmm.. Can't really think of any.

Advice to Management

Keep the good work up :)

GlobalSign2019-01-10

August 16, 2019HR Generalist

Thank you for your review! We value the feedback and enjoy hearing that our employees love working for such a great company!

"Unprofessional Company"

Former Employee - Manager in New Delhi
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at GlobalSign full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good Environment, nice cafeteria with good ambience. Accessibility near metro station. Cab facility.

Cons

Poor and unprofessional attitude of management is stopping growth of this company. A lot of politics is brewing in this company. Visionless and impatient management. Micromanagement at all levels, starting from GM to Manager level. They will stifle your growth. Some people in management enjoy full benefits like travel anywhere they like, no punctuality and highly irresponsible mindset. The top management lacks... respect for its employees and can embarrass you anywhere. Demotivating environment.

Advice to Management

Learn how to run a company professionally. Respect your employees, treat them like assets and not liabilities. The company’s presence is because of its employees, they worked hard to make it grow. When your company grows then you throw them, this is highly unacceptable. The more older you are, the less respect you start getting.

GlobalSign2019-01-31

"PM"

I worked at GlobalSign full-time

Pros

U get to travel the world

Cons

Not flexible , lack of leadership direction

GlobalSign2018-10-03

"One of the best places to work in New England"

Current Employee - Director of Product Management in Portsmouth, NH

I have been working at GlobalSign full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people make GlobalSign a great place to work at, I’ve learned so much and had great support and kindness from people all around the world working here in a truly global company. PM leadership team Rocks! Further, and perhaps most importantly, the vision of the company working on innovative cloud PKI products is very exciting.

Cons

Hardly anything objectionable, normal growing and shifting minor pains.

Advice to Management

Keep on focusing on the vision and mission of the company, and keep up the investment in your strategic initiatives which I believe will continue to give GlobalSign a competitive edge in the trusted ID / PKI market for the next 5 years.

GlobalSign2018-05-16

July 19, 2019HR Generalist

Thank you for your feedback! We always strive to have a positive and encouraging environment for our employees!

Found 42 reviews