GoCo Group Employee Reviews about "gocompare"

Updated 24 Apr 2018

4.3
GoCo Group CEO Matthew Crummack  (no image)
Matthew Crummack
Pros
  • "The flexibility has been amazing during these times of Covid-19 with support offered to make working from home easier(in 4 reviews)

• "People say the best thing about GoCo is the people and they’re not wrong(in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • "Can be difficult to get face time with senior management because of busy schedules(in 4 reviews)

• "Not really any major concerns that effect my life at Gocompare, everything is thought of from fruit Monday's to coffee and squash(in 3 reviews)

Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "gocompare"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Honestly an amazing place to work!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Analyst in Newport, Newport, Wales, Wales

I have been working at GoCo Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

A great bunch of people to work with, everyone is so friendly. It's nice to work in a place where you are pushed to better yourself in your role, with amazing training opportunities. I have just been on maturnity leave and everyone was so supportive being pregnant in the workplace and the maturnity pay package is unrivalled from what I've experienced elsewhere. Gocompare really supports you in every aspect of your job, and I feel is a fun place to work.

Cons

Not really any major concerns that effect my life at Gocompare, everything is thought of from fruit Monday's to coffee and squash.

Continue reading

GoCo Group Response

July 26, 2018HR Director

Awwwww fellow GoCo'er.... we are so glad our maternity and other family friendly policies have helped. Paying our fellow GoCo'ers 9 months full pay across all of these policies was done with the aim of taking the financial worry away, allowing you to focus on what really matters... the baby! Thank you for the feedback... we will continue to evolve out benefits to ensure you have the best perks around! #LifeAtGoCompare #BigGoCoLove #NewMiniGoCoer

"A company that could be great, yet fails to reach its potential"

2.0
    Former Employee - Digital Marketing Specialist in Cardiff, Wales, Wales

I worked at GoCo Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

As cliched as it is, the people at gocompare really make it. A fun and often talented bunch who get stuck in, are not afraid of hard work and a bit of craziness. This is reflected in the culture which includes monthly celebration days, charity events and regular employee communications and events. Having a brand like gocompare on your CV is well known and many employers know of the company and its success. This is a real benefit when talking about your role and its impacts.

Cons

I joined gocompare because of the potential it offered. A start up with a lack of direction meant an excellent opportunity to create something special in the market place, be innovative and take risks. Unfortunately however the management and leadership were neither prepared to take this risk, nor professionally qualified to understand the commercial opportunities that change can bring. This was a huge frustration. In addition and despite the great work on culture, there is a dark undertone at gocompare. One which promotes favourites and overlooks genuine talent, dismisses strategy over tactics and doesn't have a true understanding of how to develop their people. Exemplified by brutal job cuts, dismissal of training requirements and an acceptance that bullying and mistreatment is an acceptable form of management. I genuinely hope that the new leaders are able to change this and make the requirements to build a professional and forward thinking company on which to build the brand and its plans for the future.

Continue reading

Viewing 1 - 2 of 2 English Reviews

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Popular Careers with GoCo Group Job Seekers