GoCo Group Employee Reviews about "senior management"

Updated 26 Jul 2018

4.3
GoCo Group CEO Matthew Crummack  (no image)
Matthew Crummack
Pros
  • "The flexibility has been amazing during these times of Covid-19 with support offered to make working from home easier(in 4 reviews)

• "People say the best thing about GoCo is the people and they’re not wrong(in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • "Can be difficult to get face time with senior management because of busy schedules(in 4 reviews)

• "Not really any major concerns that effect my life at Gocompare, everything is thought of from fruit Monday's to coffee and squash(in 3 reviews)

Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "senior management"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "I feel valued, nurtured and supported and I look forward to going to work every day."

5.0
    Current Contractor - Digital Journalist in Penarth, Wales, Wales

I have been working at GoCo Group for less than a year

Pros

• Values aren’t just a cheesy concept to make the company look good, they’re genuinely infiltrated from the top down and make you want to incorporate them • People say the best thing about GoCo is the people and they’re not wrong • Excellent facilities • I’ve never felt more valued in a place of work as an individual despite being low on the food chain • Introduction and training period was the best I’ve ever had • Despite being on a temporary contract initiated I never felt any less important than those around me with permanent contracts • Plenty of opportunity for self development and progress • Excellent knowledge share process within the marketing department • Emphasis on staff wellbeing and happiness is evident • CEO actively involved and makes time for new people • Coming to work is just fun

Cons

• While knowledge sharing is excellent, sometimes each team can feel relatively isolated while working on its own projects. Would love to see more cross-collaboration and discussion/skill sharing between teams in marketing • Can be difficult to get face time with senior management because of busy schedules

Continue reading

GoCo Group Response

August 3, 2018HR Director

Hello fellow GoCo'er Thanks for the feedback. I am glad to hear you are enjoying team GoCo. Great advice and we will certainly take a look at it. It can be very busy but we will always make time for people.

"One of the most toxic and overtly political workplaces I have ever seen. Avoid!"

1.0
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Newport, Newport, Wales, Wales

I worked at GoCo Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The staff are friendly and the facilities are ok. The company does donate a lot of time and money to both local and national charities.

Cons

Unfortunately what could possibly be a decent place to work is utterly ruined by an ineffectual and domineering Senior management team. There is an extremely strong and pronounced blame culture. If your face fits you're usually safe no matter how incompetent, however if it doesn't, your time may be short lived. It is not uncommon for staff who's face no longer fits to be frogmarched out of the building and their belongings to be swept into a box to follow them out of the door. Extreme office politics with little empires everywhere. The back-stabbing, infighting and maneuvering for position and power is unedifying to say the least. Training opportunities are difficult to come by, and if you do secure one, you are left in no uncertain terms that you should be eternally grateful.

Continue reading

GoCo Group Response

November 6, 2014HR Manager

We are sorry you feel this way and are disappointed that you did not feel that you could have discussed this with us whilst you were still here. Whilst we never like to say goodbye to one of our staff, when we do, we do so with good wishes of continued success in whatever they may choose to do. We wish you all the best for your future.

Viewing 1 - 2 of 2 English Reviews

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Popular Careers with GoCo Group Job Seekers