Greenway Health Reviews

Updated 14 May 2021

3.3
Greenway Health CEO Richard Atkin
Richard Atkin
Pros
  • "Lots of great people all working to do the right thing and make things happen(in 45 reviews)

• "Unlimited PTO and the flexibility to work remotely, promtoe a very healthy work/life balance(in 33 reviews)

• Cons
  • "I am covered because it is the law but I cannot afford medical care due to the high deductible(in 31 reviews)

• "Horrible upper management that is constantly throwing more than their employees can handle(in 27 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

15 Mar 2021 - PT Cashier in York, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

great company to work for

Cons

none that i an think of

Sr. Director, Talent

Thank you for your feedback on Greenway Health. We’re glad to have you on the team!

2. 2.0
      Current Employee

Irresponsible Executive Team

14 May 2021 - Customer Support Team Leader in Tampa, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good experience in the healthcare management industry.

Cons

Executives either don't care about the everyday experience of the customer facing teams or they're delusional about what is possible for these teams when it comes to ability to influence customer satisfaction with a software product because they always make it harder to have positive interactions with the customers one way or another.

4 people found this review helpful
    3. 4.0
      Former Employee

good

6 May 2021 - Web Developer in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

they give end of the year bonuses

Cons

None, no bad reviews, good company

Talent Management Business Partner

Thank you for your comments on Greenway Health. We are glad to hear you’ve had a good experience.

4. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Ok for getting healthcare IT experience

16 Mar 2021 - Team Lead in Birmingham, AL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Greenway had a good response to the COVID-19 pandemic by shifting everyone to working remotely. The "My Time" "unlimited" paid time off is nice, but does have caveats. The company added Juneteenth as a paid holiday in 2020 and made a commitment to diversity and inclusion.

Cons

My Time replaced traditional PTO, so nothing is paid out when an employee leaves the company. In 2021, the company moved to a self-funded health plan that pays/negotiates less than the previous Cigna plan did. There is also very little room for advancement.

1 person found this review helpful

Sr. Director, Talent

Thank you for your review of Greenway Health, as well as your feedback. We appreciate your comments on our COVID-19 response and our commitment to a culture of belonging. We also appreciate your perspectives on open PTO, benefits, and career development. We post all of our open roles and 6% of our team members have successfully been selected for new roles throughout the company this year. If you would like to discuss any of these subjects with Talent, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

5. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Stay away from them

14 May 2021 - Senior Software Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Autonomy, good team members, location of office

Cons

Poor leadership, whims and fancies of senior leaders

1 person found this review helpful
    6. 3.0
      Former Employee

High turnover

22 Apr 2021 - Claims Analyst
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible schedules for the most part. 2 weeks vacation.

Cons

High stress, you have to meet your numbers or you will get a warning, next step is being fired. They will discuss your job and performance with other employees and you might hear it from a coworker before you hear it from your manager. They did just let go a ton of employees all at the same time, some who had been there for 7-8 years.

Talent Management Business Partner

We appreciate your review of Greenway Health. We are glad to offer flexible options, in addition to open PTO. We would encourage any employee who encounters a situation that runs counter to our policies to contact our ethics and compliance hotline. They may do so anonymously if they prefer.

7. 2.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great coworkers, not so great management

20 Apr 2021 - Customer Care Specialist
      Business Outlook

Pros

the hours are great, as the shifts can vary. The PTO system is wonderful, when you are able to actually get the time off.

Cons

Micromanagement is a big thing here, as the call center is short staffed and the managers like to delegate supervisor tasks to other employees.

Talent Management Business Partner

Thank you for your feedback on Greenway Health. We are glad you’ve enjoyed flexibility in your schedule and open PTO. Regarding your suggestions for improvement, we encourage you to consider sharing your ideas with your manager or with Talent. Client success is our top priority and we would appreciate your input to that end.

8. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Positive outlook for the future of Greenway

10 Nov 2020 - Senior Account Executive in Tampa, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, that is part of the reason I have stayed so long. In sales, the money is better some years than others, but it has been consistently above average. Strong focus on customer relationship building and retention. Some newer C-levels are really trying to make a difference and put the customers first. Consistently recognized for achievement both monetarily and throughout the company. All sales is working remote now, and the work/life balance is better than ever. Unlimited PTO and management is willing to give you time when requested.

Cons

Lots of upper level management turnover. Just when someone settles in, they don't seem to stay. I think this is normal with the Corporate world, but it makes it hard to continue initiatives and enhancements and promises that are made to employees and customers. Software upgrades seem to always be a problem for our customers and require hotfixes and escalations.

Sr. Director, Talent

We appreciate your sharing your experience at Greenway Health. It sounds as though you have succeeded in your role while finding work/life balance. Our current leadership team is focused on putting the customer first, just as you described. Thank you for your review.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good company

13 Apr 2021 - Engineer in Washington, DC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good environment and better workplace routine

Cons

No career development and salary is low

Talent Management Business Partner

Thank you for your review of Greenway Health. We’re glad to hear the environment and routines have worked well for you. Regarding career development, we do offer a number of opportunities through training, education, participation in cross-functional projects, and more. We also have a rigorous job posting and promotion process. As far as salaries, we review these on an annual basis. We encourage all employees to have regular conversations with their managers about career objectives and development.

10. 4.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good Place To Work

4 Feb 2021 - Software Engineer in Tampa, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Fantastic company culture, lots of smart and talented people, good benefits, great work-life balance, flexible scheduling, unlimited time off, promotes and reimburses continued education, promotes and incentivizes personal health and well-being, assortment of free gourmet coffees.

Cons

Company is unstable with recent law suit and hit hard by COVID resulting in lots of lay-offs when COVID struck. There was talk when I left about Vista Equity Partners selling the company, so its future is uncertain. Pay is on the lower end of the spectrum considering the difficulties the company is going through, but that's more than compensated by the company culture.

Sr. Director, Talent

Thank you for your review of Greenway Health. We appreciate your feedback on the aspects of working for Greenway you enjoyed. We take pride in our culture, our talented team, and the benefits and flexibility we can offer. At the same time, the past year introduced significant challenges. Due to the impact of COVID-19 on business, we reallocated work and reevaluated open hiring requisitions. We continue to prioritize a culture of quality, compliance, and transparency as we work to support our clients. As they adapt to unprecedented change, our most important goal is to help them succeed.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 613 Reviews