Greenway Health Employee Reviews about "great people"

Updated Dec 21, 2020

Found 43 of over 710 reviews

3.2
Greenway Health CEO Richard Atkin
Richard Atkin
Pros
  • "Lots of great people all working to do the right thing and make things happen(in 45 reviews)

• "Unlimited PTO and the flexibility to work remotely, promtoe a very healthy work/life balance(in 33 reviews)

• Cons
  • "I am covered because it is the law but I cannot afford medical care due to the high deductible(in 31 reviews)

• "Horrible upper management that is constantly throwing more than their employees can handle(in 27 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

214 Comments

Tech

81.1K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Greenway Health~17401
    Join the conversation on

Reviews about "great people"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Culture

Dec 21, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

The most unpolitical place I've ever worked. Lots of great people all working to do the right thing and make things happen. Very customer focused.

Cons

Very busy with many projects happening at the same time.

Sr. Director, Talent

Thank you for your review! It’s great to read your observation of the Greenway values of service, accountability, and respect in action. We are glad to have you on the team.

2. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Positive outlook for the future of Greenway

Nov 10, 2020 - Senior Account Executive in Tampa, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, that is part of the reason I have stayed so long. In sales, the money is better some years than others, but it has been consistently above average. Strong focus on customer relationship building and retention. Some newer C-levels are really trying to make a difference and put the customers first. Consistently recognized for achievement both monetarily and throughout the company. All sales is working remote now, and the work/life balance is better than ever. Unlimited PTO and management is willing to give you time when requested.

Cons

Lots of upper level management turnover. Just when someone settles in, they don't seem to stay. I think this is normal with the Corporate world, but it makes it hard to continue initiatives and enhancements and promises that are made to employees and customers. Software upgrades seem to always be a problem for our customers and require hotfixes and escalations.

Sr. Director, Talent

We appreciate your sharing your experience at Greenway Health. It sounds as though you have succeeded in your role while finding work/life balance. Our current leadership team is focused on putting the customer first, just as you described. Thank you for your review.

3. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

good place to work

Sep 7, 2020 - Coordinator
      Business Outlook

Pros

flexibility, great people and great managers in my department

Cons

layoffs, never knowing if you were going to be on the next round of getting laid off

1 person found this review helpful

Sr. Director, Talent

We appreciate your sharing the reasons why Greenway Health has been a good place to work. We are glad to offer open PTO and flexible options, and we take pride in our talented team. Thank you for your feedback.

4. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 10 years

Greenway does not live up to their own values

Jul 22, 2020 - Anonymous
      Business Outlook

Pros

There are some great people who do care and want to do the right thing. Unfortunately they are not the decision makers.

Cons

Ineffective ‘C’ level and Executive leadership All talk no action when it comes to customer satisfaction Poor product quality Lack of trust and integrity – Greenway values are just words Up until 2 years ago or so Greenway was a great company to work for but unfortunately it has taken a terrible nose dive with little chance of recovering. In a scramble to correct the product(s) functionality after the government lawsuit settlement, all new C level and Executive leadership was brought in (Product Management, Development, QA, Customer Support, etc.). That was the beginning of the end. I lost count of how many C level and Executives have come and gone in the last 2 years – including the recent departure of the Chief Medical Officer, a C level Executive in Product and a senior leader in Customer Support at the end of this month. Leadership turnover is expected but Greenway’s appears to be excessive. Under new leadership the focus went from caring about the customers, customer satisfaction, customer success and employee well being to caring about Greenway’s bottom line. There is a complete lack of trust with HR (aka Talent). They (along with leaders at varied levels) say all the right things in public forums and to the employees but their actions do not match their words. Just look at Talent’s replies on this page (or lack of thereof). Employees that were let go due to position elimination under the guise of Covid-19 were told they could reapply should positions open up. This play on words led the terminated employees to believe they were eligible for rehire. Leadership has since realized the cut was too deep. There are now open positions posted of which several of these former employees are more qualified for than someone off the street and sure, the former employees can apply, but they are not being offered the opportunity for re-employment. If the loss of jobs in May was really due to Covid-19 you would think that a company with integrity would be offering these positions to and hiring back the people they let go, especially since many of these open positions are the same positions (with a little bit of title difference) or very similar to the positions that were eliminated. The current situation with the economy and job market is the only reason why more employees have not yet left. The Covid-19 reduction in staff has created an extremely stressful work environment and once more jobs outside of Greenway become available many current employees will be gone.

9 people found this review helpful

Sr. Director, Talent

Thank you for taking the time to review Greenway Health. The success of our customers continues to be our top priority and focus, and we are sorry to hear your experience has left you feeling otherwise. We post many of our open roles on our external recruiting website and we consider qualified candidates pursuant to our normal processes as we continue to build a team that will drive Greenway’s success, and the success of our customers. In response to the impact of COVID-19 on our business and that of our customers, we reallocated work and reevaluated open hiring requisitions while continuing to fill crucial roles as well as those resulting from attrition. It has been a challenging year that has demanded much of us all. Many employees have found the communications and resources we’ve shared to be extremely helpful. Greenway depends on its team, and we want all members of the team to have the support they need to succeed in their role and to have development and growth opportunities to meet their career goals.

5. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

no review

Jun 26, 2020 - Systems Engineer in Tampa, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, fun and easily accessible location.

Cons

Very bad leadership structure, promoting the wrong people of hiring from outside when there is plenty of internal talent.

4 people found this review helpful

Sr. Director, Talent

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Greenway Health. We’re glad to hear certain aspects of your role were positive and sorry to hear others fell short, in your perspective. We value the talents and hard work of our team and strive to provide an enjoyable, collaborative environment. As you’re most likely aware, Greenway has an extensive process for hiring and promotions. We go to great lengths to ensure we put the right people in the right roles, and have a robust succession plan and learning and development opportunities for all of our team members.

6. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 10 years

Iceberg ahead

May 6, 2020 - Software Developer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people to work with. Honestly one of the best experiences of my working career.

Cons

Super unstable. It feels like they are sinking fast. I expect them to sell the company in the not too distant future.

6 people found this review helpful

Sr. Director, Talent

Thank you for your review of Greenway Health. We appreciate hearing that you had great colleagues and a positive experience in general. We take pride in our team and its talents. Although it’s a challenging time for the healthcare industry and for the ambulatory practices we serve, our number one goal remains the success of our customers.

7. 1.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Avoid if you value your own mental health

May 1, 2020 - Customer Care Specialist in Carrollton, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

There are genuinely great people who work here. You'll make lifelong friends through mutual corporate suffering.

Cons

The company can't plan and make good changes to our revenue services offering, instead they overwork the employees, drown them in an endless list of unattainable objectives, pile more and more on before anything can be finished, drown everyone with conflicting priorities, complain when things aren't done, and don't hold all the outsourced people accountable for the quality or efficiency of the work. Due to the quarantine the vendors outsourced to have significant limitations in their countries and instead of decision makers enforcing quality and consistency from the outsourced teams, they just push everything back to the lowest paid internal teams and tell them to figure out a way to clean up the mess. Folks are miserable and laughably underpaid, but anytime it's brought up the leadership just gives the same empty speech about how they constantly review their benefits offerings and pay. The company does not operate under the same "values" they expect their employees to live by and clearly has no care for their workforce. On top of all the workload that's so piled up and the lack of coverage to provide proper customer service, but they just laid off a TON of employees and no doubt intend to outsource even more work overseas. No doubt customers wonder why the quality of service has declined constantly in the last two years. That is because every job function has been moved overseas and the employees customers interact with day to day are no longer completing the actual work and instead just move from one meeting to the next with 4x the number of practices to manage, sending countless emails to agents overseas who couldn't care less about the customer or the quality of the work they do. The workflows are ridiculous and make no sense and you'll spend all day running meaningless reports so some corporate bigwig can fill in spreadsheets of data they don't understand so they can feel their position is worth something. This place has gone so down hill. The GRS offerings to customers are a joke, the department is in no way able to actual deliver the quality of service or "partnership" we promise to customers and most certainly doesn't care about the mental, emotional or financial well being of their employees. Leadership is short sited and reactionary and consistently proove they lack the ability to plan long term.

7 people found this review helpful

Sr. Director, Talent

We appreciate your taking the time to review Greenway Health, although we are sorry to hear of the difficulties you’ve encountered. The COVID-19 pandemic has created enormous challenges for our customers and required the team to focus its efforts on serving them to the very best of our ability. In addition, all Greenway campus employees have been working remotely since March. We understand these and other factors can challenge employees, and we encourage you to raise your specific concerns about workflows with your manager — or please reach out to a member of the Talent team directly if you prefer. As we continue to work to support our customers and meet their evolving needs, we want all team members have the tools and resources they need to succeed.

8. 4.0
      Former Contractor, less than 1 year

Good project

Nov 17, 2019 - Anonymous Contractor in Tampa, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people to work with

Cons

Project could have been extended

9. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Greenway is circling the drain.

Oct 29, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

There are a lot of really great people working at Greenway, with a lot to offer.

Cons

If you have ANY other option, go! Most of the people I worked with have either been fired, laid off, or quit, including my boss, his boss, and his boss. There is a new empty cube every few days, and most all of those people are not replaced. Every project that I worked on while at Greenway has either been cancelled, put on hold, or otherwise never spoken of again. I have never met a happy customer. I don't know how they stay in business at all. Oh, and low pay.

7 people found this review helpful
    10. 2.0
      Former Employee

Disorganized, turnover, poor climate

Jun 27, 2019 - Technical Business Analyst in Alachua, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Some great people to work with, Alachua office environment is laid back

Cons

Project polaris is a mess, internal politics and turnover are crazy, low comp

10 people found this review helpful

Sr. Director, Talent

Thank you for your review of Greenway Health. We provide an environment that allows for collaboration, professional growth, and development. Compensation is reviewed on an annual basis. Our No. 1 goal is the success of our customers. As we continue to develop our next-generation EHR and practice management platform, we are excited to continue to partner with our customers to fuel their success. With feedback from our customers, we are proud of the work we’ve done to develop this solution.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 43 Reviews