78% would recommend to a friend
(1828 total reviews)
89% approve of CEO
Found 1,828 of over 2K reviews
Updated 4 Dec 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Even moderate level positions have low salaries (Industry standards) 2. If you are Non" (in 100 reviews)
- "Stressful and the pay is low." (in 85 reviews)
- "Management is poor and HR is a joke (non" (in 48 reviews)
- "Given the nature of business (agency), late working hours are unavoidable." (in 38 reviews)
- "Low compensation standard" (in 24 reviews)
- 5.01 Nov 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
Very friendly and welcoming atmosphere. Extremely inclusive and diverse
No cons so far, only been employed for a month
- 3.025 Oct 2023Operations ManagerFormer Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
flexible working. hours, nice office
at times unorganised, leadership could be more understanding about work life balance
- 3.028 Sept 2023Executive AssistantCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
Great Exposure for junior staff, great benefits
Low salary, high workload, need my diversity in seniority
- 3.020 Jul 2023Operations DirectorCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsLondon, England
Group M has quite good benefits.
Real lack of female leadership
GroupM Reviews FAQs
GroupM has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 2,296 reviews left anonymously by employees. 78% of employees would recommend working at GroupM to a friend and 67% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
78% of GroupM employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated GroupM 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.