Hallmark Care Homes "central support" Reviews | Glassdoor.co.uk

Hallmark Care Homes Employee Reviews about "central support"

Updated 24 Nov 2019

4.7
Pros
  • "I'm sure not all Hallmark care homes are of the negative below(in 6 reviews)

• "The personal messages before starting from the CEO & MD to welcome flowers and amazing induction at Central Support Office(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "There are no cons that come to mind(in 5 reviews)

• "(in 3 reviews)

Reviews about "central support"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Perfect Family Owned Business"

Current Employee - Customer Relationship Manager in Lightwater, England

I have been working at Hallmark Care Homes full-time for less than a year

Pros

After working for a large corporate company it’s amazing to feel valued and part of a family putting the residents first. Hallmark has restored my faith and made me feel the work I do is truly appreciated. The personal messages before starting from the CEO & MD to welcome flowers and amazing induction at Central Support Office... I’m so looking forward to this next exciting chapter, doing what I love to do. Thank you everyone at Hallmark for giving me this opportunity! ❤️

Cons

Absolutely no cons - thank you!

Hallmark Care Homes2019-11-24
  2. "Customer Relationship Manager"

Current Employee - Customer Relationship Manager in Royal Tunbridge Wells, England

I have been working at Hallmark Care Homes full-time for less than a year

Pros

Amazing company to work for. Induction, the best I’ve ever had. Everyone I have come across has been so friendly & welcoming, whether they work at Central Support, regionally or within the homes.

Cons

Should have joined them sooner!

Hallmark Care Homes2019-11-23
  3. "Great friendly place to work"

Current Employee - Business Administrator in Rugby, England

I have been working at Hallmark Care Homes full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great benefits for all team Lovely home and atmosphere Great residents and team Supportive by both the home management and from the central support office team

Cons

None that can not be resolved

Hallmark Care Homes2019-04-26
  4. "I love my job"

Current Employee - Learning & Development Manager in Billericay, England

I have been working at Hallmark Care Homes part-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I work with a fantastic team, at Central support and in the Homes. No day is the same, my role is varied and there is lots of support available if needed. Hallmark are very passionate about training for team members and lots of career pathways available for all job roles.

Cons

Always busy, you just need to be organised. It also makes the days fly by

Hallmark Care Homes2019-02-18
  5. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Billericay, England

I have been working at Hallmark Care Homes full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have been working for Hallmark Care Homes for around three months and already feel part of a family. I work in Central Support, but despite not being in contact with residents on a daily basis, was still Dementia trained as it was felt that everyone, despite their role, should have an understanding of what residents are experiencing. I thought this spoke volumes for the company. The MD also runs a series of empowerment seminars that all team members are encouraged to go on, which encourage you to think about how you can be your best at work and the impact we have on others around us. This reinforced the feelings I had about this company being a place that genuinely cares about it's team members as well as residents. I have been very happy here and feel it is a company where I will be encouraged to grow professionally.

Cons

I don't have any cons

Hallmark Care Homes2015-11-16

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 5 reviews