Havas Media Reviews
70% would recommend to a friend
(672 total reviews)
86% approve of CEO
Found 672 of over 2K reviews
Updated 6 Dec 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The people are great and were the reason I stayed as long as I did." (in 93 reviews)
- "Great culture in media agency" (in 51 reviews)
- "You will meet great people and your team will become the reason why you stay." (in 47 reviews)
- "Good Benefits and very human enviroment" (in 36 reviews)
- "Great office in the heart of The West End." (in 33 reviews)
- 5.06 Sept 2023Account ManagerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
Great people, innovative thinking, inspirational, great opportunities for career development
It was insanely busy, with far too much work for one person for months
- 4.027 Nov 2023Performance DirectorFormer Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
The full time employees in this company are amazing. Everyone is so friendly and welcoming if you can get them to stick around for long enough.
Lots of contractors on the team.
- 3.08 Nov 2023Senior Creative Services ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsLondon, England
Good location & lots of benefits. Private healthcare, pension, retail discounts, subsidised restaurant on site, mental health support
Not very transparent. They say they give out bonuses but haven’t had one in 3 years. They just won the Shell account which makes everyone question their values- money seems more important than doing the right thing. Other agencies refused to work with them.
- 3.016 Oct 2023Administrative AssistantCurrent EmployeeLondon, England
Great offce in St Pancras, creative culture, free breakfast (!) and free bar on Thursdays
Not fantastic salary, agencies not totally linked up
- 4.011 Sept 2023SalesFormer Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
Great place to work Nice offices Nice perks and benefits Excellent diversity & inclusion work
Micromanage environment Too many leadership staff to report to Unclear on commissions Unorganised Too long a sales cycle unrealistic commision expectaion should pay a higher base1
- 3.022 Aug 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
It can be a great place to work.
Senior leadership is disconnected from the large group and can make poor decisions on their behalf.
Havas Media Reviews FAQs
Havas Media has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 1,648 reviews left anonymously by employees. 70% of employees would recommend working at Havas Media to a friend and 43% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
70% of Havas Media employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Havas Media 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.