Helical Levity Reviews

Found 5 of over 5 reviews

5.0
Helical Levity CEO  James Lyne
James Lyne

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Couldn't recommend more highly!

Aug 11, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Amazing team with a real sense of community - Mission driven - Ambitious and growing quickly - Great benefits and remote working setup (with open option of office work)

Cons

- The only con I have, which is completely out of company control, is that the whole company has been unable to get together due to COVID restrictions

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

A wonderful place to work with a real 'team spirit' atmosphere!

May 5, 2021 - Executive Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Positive work environment - Career progression and support throughout from execs - Everyone is extremely friendly, no job is too difficult!

Cons

No cons - a company that truly cares about their employees. One big family!

3. The latest conversations about Teachers

Join the conversation on

Teachers

10m

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,843

955 Comments

Teachers

27.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/teachers/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Reviews&utm_term=Helical Levity~3407619
    Join the conversation on
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

A great company that creates groundbreaking cyber security education!

May 5, 2021 - Senior Sec Dev in Tetbury, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

You're work with skilled and passionate colleagues who truly care about building fun educational solutions to teach teenage people about cyber security. Flexible hours and with a real family feel to the company, it's a great place to work to help build world class products - to help teach users in a fun way, and give them career potential for this crucial industry. Plenty of opportunity to upskill at HL, learn from each other, take training courses and the management truly, truly do care about everyone in the company. It's a great place to work and feels like we're truly changing peoples lives for the better. Honestly the best job I've had in my career. Join us! :-)

Cons

You're welcome to work in the office, but most people work remotely, which can be tough for some people. Regular meetups help avoid feeling isolated.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Incredible mission, culture and development opportunities!

Apr 27, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working at a company that has a mission to inspire young adults in to a cybersec career is something that gives fantastic meaning to the work that we do. My team and the wider company are friendly, supportive and our team meet ups are always fun! And the training, development and progression opportunities are excellent.

Cons

No cons, the best company I have ever worked for!

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A breath of fresh air - Cannot recommend enough.

Apr 26, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Incredible working environment and atmosphere - Friendly departments and CEO - Amazing work ethos

Cons

- I can honestly say, I have nothing negative to say about my time working at HL.

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 English Reviews